The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 16-07-2022, 12:55 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
hairyya is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildlife View Post

rollypolly1234 always have the nice service gem. thank you.

Model: Monna
OKT: 10/10 the Best!
Looks: 10/10 fair skin, SYT 20 yrs old, no blemishes, real person prettier compared to photo.
Body: 10/10 Slim, petite, no tummy, man-made boobs, slender waist, satisfaction view from top while fucking
BBBJ: 7/10 not really good in bj, need improvement
FJ: 10/10 accommodating, very willing to change position
GFE: 7/10 Eng is Basic, talk less and shy person

i take the 2shots session, she offered the simple massage in between to give me relax, get ready for 2nd round. Her massage skill is just below normal, please don't have high expectation.

RTF: she is my cup of tea, sure YES !
Shes so pretty looks even better than the photos posted. Had a great time with her, she's such a sweetheart. Do not miss this gem bros!
Old 16-07-2022, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 2
manymanee is one of the Best!manymanee is one of the Best!manymanee is one of the Best!

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=890096

FR BEE CLUB FRIDAY

Looks 7/10:
The photo on the website does her injustice. She looks so much cuter in real life. Very bubbly and cute. Great complexion too.

Attitude 8/10:
Attitude not bad. She was smiling throughout the whole session. Very hardworking too. She said she was tired (My endurance quite high haha) after 20 minutes of cowgirl. So we switched position. Then I got tired, switched back. She continue to do most of the work.

Massage NIL:
Never tried her message as was busy playing with her throughout the session. She even asked me if I'm working or she's working haha.

Body 8.5/10:
Very nice to hug. Good curves as well, natural C cups for a petite build is hard to find.

Boobs:
I think she's a big C cup. Perfect for her frame, very firm and non-enhanced.

Frenching 7/10:
We started to french late into the FJ. After she got high. Tongue action gets more and more as she warms up even more.

Cat bathe: Nope, went straight to BBBJ.

BBbj 8/10:
Suction is good, uses her tongue well. Very enjoyable. She knows where the men's weakspots are.

Painting 9/10:
She's trimmed below. Very wet and reactive. Somehow her juice is a little sweet. I had a wonderful time painting her until she automatically climb onto my face and grind until she cum. It was very enjoyable for both her and me.

FJ 9/10:
She is VERY tight. She's petite and thin. I thought usually such girls won't be tight. But I was wrong. She is very tight! And she knows how to further tighten her hole.

GFE 10/10:
Totally not commercial, she only did remind me of the time since I took such a long time to cum hahaha.

RTF:
Definitely, gonna try her again tomorrow!
Old 16-07-2022, 01:02 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
jaggerbombman is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=889418

Bew (Mansion)

I guess no more introductions, read many frs about this wonderful girl, my true experience with her. Sidenote, she can speak chinese very well.

Looks : 9 (wont reject type, sharp features, slutty cfm looks)

Body: 10 (gym toned body, with big enhanced c ups, no tummy , very well maintained figure, firm perky ass)

Boobs: 9(big enhanced c cups)

BBBJ : 10 (wet, deep and good suction. attack all areas, leave no stones unturned, especially when she attack the tip of your dick, bth , her mouth is as tight as her pussy)

FJ: 10 ( very experienced, knows how to work her body and her stamina is better than the average girls here. Cowgirl position will make her very horny and her juices will flow like fountain. Loves to be pounded fast)

Overall: 9/10 Why not, at her price considered value for money
Old 16-07-2022, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
tikol is Cool - loads of Potential

https://host1.sbf.net.nz/showthread....3#post21453643

AUM from SEDUCTRESS

Looks 9/10 Pretty Thai look mid 20

Body 9/10 Sexy tight body no fats

Boobs 9/10 B+ Enhanced

Shower 10/10 best shower plus BBBJ CIM

Frenching 9/10 Very aggressive kisser

BBBJ 20/10 CIM at shower

FJ 10/10 Super accommodating any-any F1 pole position

GFE 9/10 naahhh more Commando Army style service

RTF: Service oriented will RTF.
OKT: Good location Hotel central area
EXTRA: First time doing this job and she has a shop at Thai need money. Please give her a good tip!!!
Old 16-07-2022, 01:12 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -36 / Power: 0
bigdave90 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdave90 View Post
FR for Bell from Loveaffair

OKT: fast response, clear instructions, friendly OKT
Looks: 9/10 totally my type, with tattoos, wild look
Body: 9/10 slim, sexy, good curves
BBBJ: 10/10 very good bbbj skills, will make u cum in her mouth and suck u dry
FJ: 10/10 will take the lead, ride u like no tomorrow until she cum with u.
Overall: 9/10 confirm RTF, if your looking for commando, she is the one!
Another RTF session with bell, still as horny as ever, this time i was able to make her squirt, pounding her hard in doggy makes her very high, will rtf her again before she leaves
Old 16-07-2022, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 570 / Power: 6
mao9999 is a name known to allmao9999 is a name known to allmao9999 is a name known to allmao9999 is a name known to allmao9999 is a name known to allmao9999 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by manhattan View Post
https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=890201

Saw a new gal Katy and text bro galaxy for a 1 shot slot

Location area G

Looks 9/10 better then in photo

Body 9/10 sexy and slim with nice curve

Boobs 9/10 very nice to grab with senstive nipples to play with

French 9/10 same lost lover

Pussy 9/10 tide and wet and when fuck her deep more water came out

Ass 9/10 nice to smack and doggy

Bbbj 9/10 one to the best so far

FJ 9/10 she can accommodate with all the positions I want and the best part is when she ride and cum together

Moan was sexy and stero

Happy bonking guys
I went to try this girl yesterday, Nv regret to book her. She told me she yesterday was her first day start work. She can speak Japanese, can even ask her to Moan in Japanese like those in the AV. LoL
Some more, she look alike Fiona Xia.
Nowadays is hard to find such a treasure liao.
Strongly recommended
Old 16-07-2022, 01:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3532 / Power: 16
shyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond repute

Hello Follow Bros,

Time for my FR again. Looks like many good / bad hits. But i am sharing my experience
ROLLYPOLLY Gallery - Magic
https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread...3#post21422913

Since my camera is up, i let the photo do the scores

Looks: She is definitely more tanned than the photo (Thai Tanned) abit pimples around the face here and there. But she got that very cute and obedient looks when she smiles at you. Like those innocent girls doing BJ and smile and you later. For this, i give 7/10 (Since i take photo without face) So just give you guys an overall score (i not v peaky on looks, since we all close light do activity after all)

Service: Helps to strip me, hang my clothes and bring me to shower. Good!
Shower: Shower my clean clean from neck to legs both front and back all covered. Good!

Here's the good part guys!!
She got this freaking good assets! front and back (Just looking at the assets, i hardon)

Here's the front view, u see the 2 water melons??
Nice, Soft, smells and taste fking good!
Be it she resting the melons on my stomach, she riding me, i banging her, it jiggles in the best possible views for me to see and touch

Next up, i call it the flawless back view like a SYT, i let the picture do the talking
Free to lick this flawless back, i wasted no time to make sure every inch of her back till pussy is covered in my sauce.

Overall: I waiting for bro RP to intro more

Last edited by shyboiboi; 16-07-2022 at 01:47 PM.
Old 16-07-2022, 01:42 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 723 / Power: 14
Blackaka is a splendid one to beholdBlackaka is a splendid one to beholdBlackaka is a splendid one to beholdBlackaka is a splendid one to beholdBlackaka is a splendid one to beholdBlackaka is a splendid one to beholdBlackaka is a splendid one to behold

FR for A1 group
OKT: fast reply need some verify but all went smooth😎
Model:SPY
Looks:8/10 sweet looking ah lian,late 20s
Body:8/10 WOW 😎 FULL OF ART,curvy
Boobs: 8/10 Enhanced’C’ I think, not bad nice to squeeze
BBBJ: 9/10 Deep throat
Paintingidn’t try
FJ: 8/10 accommodating and responsive the best Position is the doggy u will see the full back tattoo of body art
GFE: 5/10 she abit shy 1 time in this Industry,for her English (google translate) luck I can Speak a bit of Thai
RTF:yap come back for sure to all bro who like tattoos art can try!
Old 16-07-2022, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Tgbb123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Kiki (THE PIMP)

OKT: Responsive. Again, thanks for taking a chance with newbie like me. Sure to give you return business 😁

Looks: Enhanced but pretty. Had full-on make up when we met in the morning. Got effort

Body: Around 164cm (she said). Curvy with nice natural boobs

Kissing: Not much. Has braces, I can understand

BBBJ: Standard fare

FJ: Soft moans throughout. Best to do her from behind especially with her flexibility and fleshy bottom

GFE: High! Probably her strongest point. But maybe not girlfriend experience, more like good friend experience. Feels like fucking a friend you always thought was hot and you hang out with sometimes and now finally get to take to bed. Speaks with American-accented english. Chatty before and after the deed. Fun to talk to cock to as she’s humorous and responds in kind.

RTF: Overall a fun experience 👍🏻
Old 16-07-2022, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 6
loveboobs6969 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterloveboobs6969 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vertical_limit View Post
Wanted to book her and glad to have read your FR.
Bro avoid her at all cost! Don't waste ur money ending up getting disappointed or regret! Go for other better target
Old 16-07-2022, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2973 / Power: 15
Tumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond repute

FR for vanilla thaismile

Okt - 10/10
Looks - 7/10 discount from pics some blemishes on face but cute nonetheless
Age - early 20s
French - 9/10 very good tongue fight with sucking and kissing your lips, she will initiate it
Body -7/10 a bit bah bah but nice boobs and ass
Boobs - 8/10 C cup enhanced, soft and seasoned already
Pussy - unshaven but tight and wet naturally
Bbbj - 9/10 nice suction and DT
Fj - 9/10 fantastic at cowgirl, can take hard pounding, there's a mirror in the room for you to bonk also
Gfe - 9/10 cuddles and touches you even after deed

Rtf - Yes
Old 16-07-2022, 03:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 232 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4224 / Power: 20
bluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond repute

Fast hand fast leg book money from empire

Looks 10/10 same those half Ang mo

Body 9/10 smooth silky skin slim

Boobs 9/10 soft and watch her bonce while doggy her

French 10/10 non stop action

Bbbj 9/10 can deepthroat and lick the whole shaft to the balls

Pussy 9/10 clean with no smell and nice to dive into.. Haha

GFE 10/10 solid gao gao

Real person is better in photo and very sexy indeed.. Doggy her and make her cum together with her moaning damn loud.. Bbbj in toliet while shower is sensation. Naughty play alot too and she loves to be fucked hard n deep
Old 16-07-2022, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 11
ahpiao is a glorious beacon of lightahpiao is a glorious beacon of lightahpiao is a glorious beacon of lightahpiao is a glorious beacon of lightahpiao is a glorious beacon of lightahpiao is a glorious beacon of light

Isn't this girl Zara from Sweet Thai? Change of OKT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smackboi View Post
Review for nene (Galaxyxscorts)

Since after some supper and abit itchy pm bro and told me got a SYT with great service intro me

Once open door was greeted by this petite young girl and brought me into the room
Old 16-07-2022, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2353 / Power: 6
Smackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahpiao View Post
Isn't this girl Zara from Sweet Thai? Change of OKT?
Lol.. Care so much which stable she was for what.. Most important is she wild la.. Haha
Old 16-07-2022, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
adventurer2020 is Cool - loads of Potential
FR for
Model: Crystal (TS)
OKT: 9/10 smooth booking arrangement. What else can I say? Almost Premium OKT.
Looks: 9/10 with the usual edits. But Definitely a looker
Body: 8/10 D cup boobies. Natural.
BBBJ: 9/10 damn good. From balls to shaft. Takes her time and effort. Super enjoyable
FJ: 9/10 Tried a couple positions and surrender to her in no time.
GFE: 9/10 very hardworking and comfortable to be with. Takes good care of you all the time. Great Thai smile 😜
RTF: if time allows!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1