The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature

Notices

Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature Visit Sam's Alfresco Heaven. Singapore's best Alfresco Coffee Experience! If you're up to your ears with all this Sex Talk and would like to take a break from it all to discuss other interesting aspects of life in Singapore,  pop over and join in the fun.

User Tag List

Old 10-07-2014, 08:10 PM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3356
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Mustafa vs NTUC FairPrice – Who Saves You More on Food and Household Items?

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Mustafa vs NTUC FairPrice – Who Saves You More on Food and Household Items?

By Jeff Cuellar | MoneySmart – Tue, Jul 8, 2014 12:00 AM SGT

Related Content
  • View PhotoMustafa vs NTUC FairPrice – Who Saves You More on Food and Household Items?

If I were to tell you that Mustafa isn’t the absolute cheapest place around, you’d probably tell me that I was full of crap right?
I mean c’mon, nobody is cheaper than Mustafa! And to say otherwise to any member of Team Mustafa is like going into a bar full of Man United fans and saying some… rather unkind words about the club.
However, I was very curious about whether Mustafa really was cheaper than NTUC FairPrice. So I took a trip and compared items carried by both retailers just to see if the legend of Mustafa’s overwhelming cheapness is indeed true.
What I found out from my little trip was surprising!

Item #1 Neutrogena Rainbath

One of the better deals you’ll find at Mustafa
Mustafa Price: $10.90
NTUC FairPrice Price: $16.15
Savings: $5.25 – 32.5% Cheaper

Item #2 Schick Hydro 5

Mustafa Price: $9.90
NTUC FairPrice Price: $8.90
Savings: NTUC FairPrice saves you $1.00 – 10.1% Cheaper

Item #3 Head & Shoulders All In One 610ml

Mustafa Price: $8.50
NTUC FairPrice Price: $10.95
Savings: $2.45 – 22.4%

Item #4 Panadol Sinus MAX

Mustafa Price: $7.80
NTUC FairPrice Price: $7.80
Savings: None – Both have the same price

Item #5 Oral B Tooth and Gum Care 2 + 1 Pack

Mustafa Price: $9.50
NTUC FairPrice Price: $8.65
Savings: NTUC FairPrice saves you $0.85 – 8.9% Cheaper

Item #6 Kikkoman Naturally Brewed Premium Soy Sauce 600ml

Mustafa Price: $5.15
NTUC FairPrice Price: $4.65
Savings: NTUC FairPrice saves you $0.50 – 9.8% Cheaper

Item #7 Ceres Orange 100% Juice Blend

Mustafa Price: $2.35
NTUC FairPrice Price: $2.65
Savings: $0.30 – 11.3% Cheaper

Item #8 Smucker’s Strawberry/Orange Marmalade/Blueberry Preserves 340G Jar

Mustafa Price: $3.90
NTUC FairPrice Price: $4.90
Savings: $1.00 – 20.5% Cheaper

Item #9 Post Honey Bunches of Oats with Real Strawberries

Mustafa Price: $4.70
NTUC FairPrice Price: $3.95
Savings: NTUC saves you $0.75 – 16% Cheaper
Item #10 Emborg Feta in Oil with Herbs & Spices 300G Jar

A must-have for every salad!
Mustafa Price: $7.20
NTUC FairPrice Price: $7.20
Savings: None – Both have the same price

Final Note: Turns out, NTUC FairPrice puts up a pretty good fight against Mustafa when it comes to prices on food and household items. But if I had to declare a “winner,” I’d mark it as a draw based on what I saw on my shopping trip.
However, you can still end up saving money no matter where you shop if you pay for your groceries and household items with the right credit card. If your credit card(s) don’t offer money-saving cashback benefits or rewards, no problem – just click here to choose from the best credit cards out there.

Were you surprised at the price differences between Mustafa and NTUC FairPrice? Share your thoughts with us on Facebook! For even more useful information on everything personal finance, visit MoneySmart today!
Image Credits:
Soham Banerjee

The post Mustafa vs NTUC FairPrice – Who Saves You More on Food and Household Items? appeared first on the MoneySmart blog.
MoneySmart.sg helps you maximize your money. Like us on Facebook to keep up to date with our latest news and articles.
Compare and shop for the best deals on Loans, Insurance and Credit Cards on our site now!

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1