The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 25-12-2012, 11:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 12
Pinkreika deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPinkreika deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
It is good, save money.....
I can't stop laughing la bro.
Old 25-12-2012, 11:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Star_lite deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Maybe its because i came here alone, thats y... Actually was thinking of looking for gals online but realised it cost a bomb.. If im at hatyai im sure it would be easier for me.. Think more used to the style there.. Any one knows at such hour is there still thai massage with those jua gen kind?
Old 26-12-2012, 12:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 12
nookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkreika View Post
Now u know how tired am I during my last trip. 55 anyway thanks for the upz and your friends.

Pinkreika...its damn tiring lor...Aunties, only shopping...shopping, eat, shopping, massage,, SHOPPING!!!!

NP abt the upz...and I think my frens must like u too lah...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DANiel™ View Post
20 years old, old enough already lah.
Depends on what you want to do now isnt it? Phuket is more resorts with beaches whereas Bangkok is a city. Is $500 enough? That depends on what u plan to spend on, but it seems like a reasonable budget for food and drinks.
Bro Daniel, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!....how u man??!! Spoken like a pro...so when u back in LOS??

Quote:
5555+++ KNS!! I was eating cake and drinking tea when i saw this, nearly laughed so hard tat all came out...jialat lah u....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Star_lite View Post
Sianz, i just arrived in bkk alone today was so full of power and looking forward to this, but when i arrived at my apartment room at ratchada area, i just dun know where to go or what to do, stuck in this apartment room since afternoon.. wah sianz....
Bro just like when u go anywhere else, do some research...u in Ratchada leh...how can u say got no place to go??
SO many MPs here in Ratchada!!!
Old 26-12-2012, 12:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Maybe its because i came here alone, thats y... Actually was thinking of looking for gals online but realised it cost a bomb.. If im at hatyai im sure it would be easier for me.. Think more used to the style there.. Any one knows at such hour is there still thai massage with those jua gen kind?
Let me give you a hand or you might need to use your own hand later

Try Nataree, Emmanuelle and Caesars:

Huai Khwang MRT, Exit 3 will take you to Nataree and Emmanuelle. From Exit 3, you will see Nataree first and then Emmanuelle (map is slightly off but you get the idea how close these MPs are.)
Old 26-12-2012, 12:44 AM
Samster

thanks for the guide.. will try it out
Old 26-12-2012, 01:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
He would have saved more if he just stayed in Sillypore.

Can't believe nothing to do & alone in Bangkok?
Have this Bangkok FR thread. Have Bangkok A-go-go thread. Have Bangkok massage thread. Have Happening Clubs in Bangkok thread. So many other mongering forums. Have Khun Google what more u want?

U think like Hatyai where things are presented on a silver platter for you? I know, check in and bell boy straight away ask if u want girl or have people call your room. You are just too comfortable in your typical Sillyporean comfort zone mind set. Need to be spoon fed & hand held. Get out and do something "dangerous" for once in your sheltered life! Another bro 20 year old asking if safe to come Thailand or not? Of course its not f**king safe! Thais have guns. Corruption is everywhere. You don't read or speak Thai. Thais drive like crazy, drink like crazy... so why should you come to Thailand? STAY IN SINGAPORE where everything is safe-safe and anything can call the police.

Pai seh me like that Santa Claus in Bro Soopafly video + stuck in boring Sillypore whereas this bugger can "complain" lonely & nothing to do. Ho ho ho... spread some fricking Christmas cheer! Bah! Humbug! Or they say locally "tiew!"

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"

Last edited by indianmagicoil; 26-12-2012 at 01:11 AM.
Old 26-12-2012, 01:02 AM
Samster

Pinkreika deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPinkreika deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soopafly View Post
Let me give you a hand or you might need to use your own hand later

Try Nataree, Emmanuelle and Caesars:

Huai Khwang MRT, Exit 3 will take you to Nataree and Emmanuelle. From Exit 3, you will see Nataree first and then Emmanuelle (map is slightly off but you get the idea how close these MPs are.)
Wah zoom in until crystal clear sia.
Bro Soopafly,I think u will see Emmanuelle first then Nataree from Huai Khwang exit 3.
Old 26-12-2012, 01:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nookie2612 View Post
Pinkreika...its damn tiring lor...Aunties, only shopping...shopping, eat, shopping, massage,, SHOPPING!!!!

NP abt the upz...and I think my frens must like u too lah...
!
555 ya I bought them shopping and shopping and shopping. Help them bargain and bargain and bargain. Bring them walk till their feet worn out and complain and I end their day bringing them for foot massage and after sending them back to hotel and claim my mum down till she go to bed then I can come out and meet u Lolx. For 4 days, lucky u intro me another drink than M150.

55 thanks anyway,thanks for those who help as well.
Old 26-12-2012, 01:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkreika View Post
Wah zoom in until crystal clear sia.
Bro Soopafly,I think u will see Emmanuelle first then Nataree from Huai Khwang exit 3.
You are right, me still blur blur from too much eggnog
Old 26-12-2012, 01:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soopafly View Post
You are right, me still blur blur from too much eggnog
Wah whipped eggs plus sugar plus milk plus liquor, only blur is good Liao lohz.
555 enjoy na.
Old 26-12-2012, 09:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 18
leaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macadonia View Post
if u were around my age, which would u choose? Im not going Thailand just for cheap sex, but also to enjoy the nightlife, shopping and etc. and is s$500 enuf for 4d3n?

Thx again bros! Really need some advise on this !
Quote:
Originally Posted by pakalolo View Post
sgd 500 is about 12350 THB,let's say hotel for 4 night is 4000THB and food comes to about 5000THB,cheaper if you can eat somtum and kao neo daily.So that leave a balance of 3350 THB less transport from airport to downtown and back to airport by BTS about 180THB total balance is 3170THB.For that amount 1 or 2 night in some disco to wash eye only and not much to drink.
wont have enough for a daily dose of puying therapy. on average.. 5k a day. either start saving up or better off going to Geylang. min i wld say... 800 will ok.

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
He would have saved more if he just stayed in Sillypore.

Can't believe nothing to do & alone in Bangkok?
Have this Bangkok FR thread. Have Bangkok A-go-go thread. Have Bangkok massage thread. Have Happening Clubs in Bangkok thread. So many other mongering forums. Have Khun Google what more u want?

U think like Hatyai where things are presented on a silver platter for you? I know, check in and bell boy straight away ask if u want girl or have people call your room. You are just too comfortable in your typical Sillyporean comfort zone mind set. Need to be spoon fed & hand held. Get out and do something "dangerous" for once in your sheltered life! Another bro 20 year old asking if safe to come Thailand or not? Of course its not f**king safe! Thais have guns. Corruption is everywhere. You don't read or speak Thai. Thais drive like crazy, drink like crazy... so why should you come to Thailand? STAY IN SINGAPORE where everything is safe-safe and anything can call the police.

Pai seh me like that Santa Claus in Bro Soopafly video + stuck in boring Sillypore whereas this bugger can "complain" lonely & nothing to do. Ho ho ho... spread some fricking Christmas cheer! Bah! Humbug! Or they say locally "tiew!"
555... think noob in bkk lah... hmmm... was i like that like in e past???

---------------------------------------------------
To all the bros who have upped me, thanks a lot! Will find opportunity to up (not literally) you back.
Old 26-12-2012, 10:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 12
pakalolo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaseoflife View Post
wont have enough for a daily dose of puying therapy. on average.. 5k a day. either start saving up or better off going to Geylang. min i wld say... 800 will ok.

555 LOS is for the brave,reckless, adventurous,horny and young at heart
Old 26-12-2012, 10:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 12
pakalolo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

LOS is for the brave,reckless, adventurous,tiko and young at heart.
Old 26-12-2012, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quote:

not really noob but just shouldnt have come alone... lucky meeting my thai friend tomorrow if not surely bored to death...
Old 26-12-2012, 12:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 12
nookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
not really noob but just shouldnt have come alone... lucky meeting my thai friend tomorrow if not surely bored to death...
Dude, just get off ur ass, walk out of ur apartment, walk down Ratchada and u will see tat it is not so scary after all....or boring....but start walking from 2pm hor or else it will still be too quiet...LOL!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1