The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 16-07-2022, 01:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4586 / Power: 8
Charlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond repute
Re: MP in Bishan

Quote:
Originally Posted by allan1102 View Post
tried A N*U today, but only one ML there and cant speak English
So decided to pass and tried B* H* next door
Tried Yuki (Viet) at BH, massage is ok. Tried to be a naughty boy to touch, but she avoid that, so BH is really clean
Anyone have Jxx Jxx and AS pls help to share. Wanna try
Been B* H* 3 times already and is really clean and nothing happen. But massage is really not bad and clean room with shower. Btw, I dont thnk I have seen any massage shop nearby B* H*. Can PM where is it for me to recce. Tks
生活如简单,知足且常乐
Old 16-07-2022, 01:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 15
hundan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAMMAD View Post
Humble FRs for the place mentioned by bros here. Tried both JJ (PRC) and AS (Viet). Wouldn't be giving scoring as this is pretty subjective. Note that AS is my regular and only experienced JJ once (like ONS)

Price: entry + 2 blue president

Looks and figure: JJ on
e slimmer side while AS is abit meaty

Massage: JJ very innovative but no massage for front boby. AS pretty standard. Both have gd strength. But JJ massage is relatively shorter. Prefer AS in this area.

Teasing: JJ is max. Boobs massage plus AR. AS occasional brushes the balls. JJ wins in this area hands down.

BBBJ: JJ is dyson max power. Can cum just by blowing. AS is gentle like a typical gf. More commercial feel for JJ while AS is willing to please. Combination of both is world best.

FJ (capped): Both are decently tight. JJ is more pro (think she more experience). AS gives u the feeling of a gf (aka make love and not just sex). Prefer AS as she doesn't rush and wants to please u. And the extra piak piak sound when doggy is best.

Overall: JJ is more objective in extra services with decent massage. AS has more gfe feel. She behaves like a 小女人 or gf type who is willing to please. To each its own. Happy chionging to bros living in bishan or nearby.
Able to share ctc? TIA
Old 16-07-2022, 02:48 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
allan1102 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie130X View Post
Been B* H* 3 times already and is really clean and nothing happen. But massage is really not bad and clean room with shower. Btw, I dont thnk I have seen any massage shop nearby B* H*. Can PM where is it for me to recce. Tks
bro, u walk further down abit toward the fc or 711 there
Old 16-07-2022, 09:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Underdogmetro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by hundan View Post
Able to share ctc? TIA
Bro can PM me the place
Old 16-07-2022, 09:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Underdogmetro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Handsome10 View Post
JJ FJ is great.... Super tight
Bro can share contact
Old 18-07-2022, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 17
clawoll is a living Saint! - you won't find betterclawoll is a living Saint! - you won't find betterclawoll is a living Saint! - you won't find betterclawoll is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Smile Re: MP in Bishan

Sorry for the honest truth. Actually I seen both JJ and AQ both looks are average and quite late milf. Not sure why so hot on them. Don't zap me.
Old 18-07-2022, 12:34 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
allan1102 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by clawoll View Post
Sorry for the honest truth. Actually I seen both JJ and AQ both looks are average and quite late milf. Not sure why so hot on them. Don't zap me.
bro, can you share contact, wanna try.
based on FR, they are yummy leh
Old 18-07-2022, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Cadino is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
A big tks to bros who up my points. Have replied to as many PMs as i can. Sorry if i missed any as i might have overlooked... To bros asking for location, my hint to u is page 3 and 4. Contact wise i just call direct to the spa.

Anyway, forgot to mention about the enviroment. There's a private room with attached shower. The other area is just outside the room with 2-3 massage bed (shared shower), each separated by foldable wooden dividers. Hearsay they going to put up partitions in months to come... hopefully they won't up the price.
Bro, can share the details. Thanks
Old 18-07-2022, 01:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 549 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2966 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute

Bros, can please JJ contact please?
Thank you
Have a nice week
Old 19-07-2022, 08:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 4
DAMMAD deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDAMMAD deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sodalime View Post
Luckily I noted the entry + 2 blue president from dammad’s post!
She quoted 3 blue president for FR.
I told her 2 or nothing. She relented.
Bros who intend to fj with JJ, please take note and save 1 blue president.
I am curious if that room with attached bathroom is just for her use. If any bros know the answer, please share.
For attached bathroom, I've tried JJ and AS in that room. So my guess is it's not solely use by a particular ML
Old 19-07-2022, 08:42 AM
Samster

DAMMAD deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDAMMAD deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Sorry for the late reply... had a minor change in my personal life... have replied PMs as many as i could. I do look through bro's contribution b4 replying. I guess this is my part to contribute to the forum. So bros with low post count or kept asking for contacts, pls bear with me. The hint of 7-11 is quite obvious liao
Old 19-07-2022, 08:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by clawoll View Post
Agree that they are not super good looking. But i think their level of service (at least to me) put them in a better ranking. At the end of the day, it's all about your feel with the MLs. And yes, we are all attracted to looks 1st. All men are the same. Lol
Old 19-07-2022, 08:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 17
clawoll is a living Saint! - you won't find betterclawoll is a living Saint! - you won't find betterclawoll is a living Saint! - you won't find betterclawoll is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Agree that they are not super good looking. But i think their level of service (at least to me) put them in a better ranking. At the end of the day, it's all about your feel with the MLs. And yes, we are all attracted to looks 1st. All men are the same. Lol
Thank you. I got zapped liao for my honest review
Old 19-07-2022, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3112 / Power: 19
SupremeD has a reputation beyond reputeSupremeD has a reputation beyond reputeSupremeD has a reputation beyond reputeSupremeD has a reputation beyond reputeSupremeD has a reputation beyond reputeSupremeD has a reputation beyond reputeSupremeD has a reputation beyond reputeSupremeD has a reputation beyond reputeSupremeD has a reputation beyond reputeSupremeD has a reputation beyond reputeSupremeD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodbody View Post
150 for 2 hrs seems too good to be true
I don't see other show beside the 7-11 except dental
Old 19-07-2022, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 220 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 5
Juzicy is a splendid one to beholdJuzicy is a splendid one to beholdJuzicy is a splendid one to beholdJuzicy is a splendid one to beholdJuzicy is a splendid one to beholdJuzicy is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by SupremeD View Post
I don't see other show beside the 7-11 except dental
Bro, walk to the carpark further down u will see the signboard on your right. Blue colour. This blk is a square.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1