The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-02-2021, 05:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2057 / Power: 14
noMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond repute
98scoopsofmee

hi all, anyone here follower of 98scoopsofmee, any juicy leak or any experience with her can share? thank you, sharing is caring.
Old 02-02-2021, 10:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 6
Jesse77 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJesse77 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJesse77 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: 98scoopsofmee

I matched with her on Tinder before.

I asked her to meet me in Penang as I was gonna go there for business. She said ok, then closer to the date, she ghosted me.

From her photos, she always seemed like she was checking into different hotel rooms.

Think there was an earlier thread on her, but that sort of died down too.
Old 03-02-2021, 10:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2071 / Power: 19
plok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond repute

She quoted me $599 to join her private chat. 🙄🙄
Old 03-02-2021, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 4
chupchaikia is one of the Best!chupchaikia is one of the Best!chupchaikia is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by plok View Post
Lifetime membership?

It causes him to create multiple nicks to spam and ask stupid questions in this forum.

These are manifestations of his psychosis. Do read & forgive him.
Old 03-02-2021, 11:25 AM
Samster

noMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
did you join? 😂
Old 03-02-2021, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2071 / Power: 19
plok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by chupchaikia View Post
Lifetime membership?
Did not ask. Price too scary liao. Forget to ask her in what currency. Maybe she referring to 599 baht
Old 03-02-2021, 07:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
KayPohMan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Met up with her several times
Her face complexion quite bad and she is from china
Old 07-02-2021, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KayPohMan View Post
Met up with her several times
Her face complexion quite bad and she is from china
how was the meet up with her...she do FL?
Old 08-02-2021, 02:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
KayPohMan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by noMoney4Sex View Post
how was the meet up with her...she do FL?
Nah, she will just sweet talk you and ask u out and expect you to pay everything
Just another gold digger
Old 09-02-2021, 08:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
chinaman21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Exclamation Re: 98scoopsofmee

was told to pay $599 to unlock her the censored version she must be a joke! without face and just body, the video can be of anyone or take from the internet furthermore there are some photos of her in the internet and can see that all her photos are heavily edited and there are tonnes of similar photos in the internet that are way much better so brothers don't be scam or fall into her trap to pay $599 for fake stuffs. $599 is our hard earned money and the amount can find be of better use like find ML or FL and feel the real deal. don't be her target and fall into her trap and just pcc using $599 100% not worth it.
Old 09-02-2021, 06:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 4
chupchaikia is one of the Best!chupchaikia is one of the Best!chupchaikia is one of the Best!

Quote:
Did not ask. Price too scary liao. Forget to ask her in what currency. Maybe she referring to 599 baht
Good one Bro plok!

But assuming just to chat with her and it's really her;
unless she's some sex goddess

But, then again, $599 is a lot of crazy shit money.

It causes him to create multiple nicks to spam and ask stupid questions in this forum.

These are manifestations of his psychosis. Do read & forgive him.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1