The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-02-2021, 11:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 325 / Power: 4
Gunner952 is one of the Best!Gunner952 is one of the Best!Gunner952 is one of the Best!Gunner952 is one of the Best!
Young MILF - My Wife’s Hot Mum

Episode 1 - My Panties Fetish

My wife, Amber is 24 years old and has recently changed to a new job as a nurse at a private hospital. Ever since we got married we stayed with my family near Hougang.

Recently, we made a decision to shift in to stay temporary with her young mother(my mother in law) who lives near Novena.
Her mum's place is just a 15 mins journey to her new workplace and about 30 mins to mine.

This will be a make-shift arrangement as we await for our BTO to be completed.

Amber is a nurse who used to work for a government hospital since she graduation.
She made the leap to the private nursing sector recently. Not only has her salary tripled, her workload decreased significantly as well.

We met a year ago when I was hospitalised for an arm injury from a workplace accident at the warehouse.
Amber was the duty nurse in charge of me at that time. (totally like those Japanese AV nurse storyline)
It all started with casual chatting. Fresh sparks reignited the flames when I went for follow up appointments after the discharge. When the doctor closed my case, we exchanged numbers.
Daily text messages, drew us closer and our hearts fonder.
We eventually tied the knot after just six months of dating...
It may all sound the perfect marriage........but our age is more than 10 years apart.
She is a budding 24 year old while I am a 35 year old man. She listens to kpop while I stuck to Andy Lau.
(She said before that she prefers mature man)

My friends were all envious that I got a young wife, always secretly talking about her ripe and fresh body. They were always envious that an old dick can get to bone a young girl.

But the cracks in the relationship started to develop slowly after the marriage.

AMBER- "Ryan, can you pack faster, why you EVERYTIME so slow one." Amber shouted.

ME - "K la coming" I sighed and just dumped all my stuff into the boxes and carried them out.

Don't know why my wife is so impatient.

When we arrived, my mother in law greeted us she was wearing a loose blouse.
"Come in come in, Ryan, Amber ".
When she bent down, two silky white milkshakes greeted me for a split second.

Jolene (My MIL) looks like a lady in her early 30s.
You could tell that she really know how to take care of her looks. Her long korean style curls draped over her smooth white neck, she was petite but with ample bossoms.
I just nodded while fully focused on her foxy figure.

I last saw her back in 2019, she has not changed a bit...
I heard from Amber that her mum maintains her figure by going for regular swims and gym sessions.

In her home clothes, I could see Joleen’s white slim legs which grew out from her perky round butt. Her butt cheeks jiggled with each step, tempting me to give them a tight squeeze with my hands.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1