The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-11-2020, 05:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My Teenage Daughter and her Boyfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by deematter View Post
now teenager has their own life, cannot control much
You are correct, Bro deematter. Not easy to control them - whether boy or girl - they have their own thinking and their own world. Even tougher in this day and age.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zapfree View Post
Support support!
Thank you for your support Bro Zapfree!
Quote:
Originally Posted by LumTinh View Post
Up up your post
Thanks for your up Bro LumTinh!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Topshag33 View Post
Woah, really great story TS. , horny milf. damn lucky Aaron.
Thank you Bro Topshag33! Stay tuned for what Aaron has planned.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azurri View Post
Wait me! Setting camp now!
You are not too late, Bro Azurri! Just re-starting this thread.
Quote:
Originally Posted by StayHere4More View Post
Cam on for more!
Thanks for your support Bro StayHere4More! There will be more!

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Old 26-11-2020, 07:35 PM
Samster

SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerflySGR View Post
Kristy tried to say something but Aaron went over and gave her a hug and whispered something into her ear to which she just nodded and went on her way. Halfway up the stairs, she turned around and said, "Don't leave without saying good-bye ok, dear?"

Aaron gave her a smile and a 'thumbs up' and then turned to me.

"We have so much to talk about, Nadia." addressing me by my name this time, "I remember last night you took offense when I called you 'Aunty'; you prefer me to call you Nadia, correct?" He said, giving me a knowing smile.
"Maybe it's better that we talk in somewhere more private?" Aaron suggested. I was about to tell him that he was in no position to set demands but I knew he had the upper hand. I nodded and ushered him into the study; it being more appropriate than my bedroom. I locked the door behind us and Aaron began to let his guard down a bit.

"How are you feeling now, Nadia?" He asked.

"I'm fine." I replied curtly, "What is it you want?"

"Is your tight little pussy still sore after receiving my big Eurasian dick?" He asked mockingly.

"Look! If you are here to talk nonsense, I suggest you stop before I call the police." I threatened.

I thought Aaron would be frightened by my words but I was wrong. He nonchalantly took out his phone and played a clip.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! I want your big, fat Eurasian dick inside my tight little cunt!" the voice in the video pleaded, "No! Don't stop!"

As the video played, I felt myself staring at the black screen. My mouth was almost agape in shock and my eyes started twitching. I knew what I was watching now as the exact details flooded back to my memory with crystal clarity as I had begged Aaron to penetrate me last night.

"An interesting video, isn't it Nadia?" Aaron mocked, "I wonder what would Kristy think of you after watching it?"

"What do you want?" I asked curtly.

"For one thing," he replied without hesitation, "I don't want you to stop me from seeing Kristy. Anyway, you are just her step mother so I am asking you to look 'the other way'. There's no need for you to be uptight and there's no need for you to go telling on me to your husband, much less to Kristy's biological mother."

Actually, what Aaron said made sense. There's nothing for me to gain. I married my husband because of his social status and the lifestyle he could provide for me. Over time, because I watched Kristy grow up, subconsciously I was always vying with her biological mother over the 'ownership' of this young girl.

"Alright," I conceded and got up.

"Did I say that was all?" Aaron asked.

"What do you mean? What more do you want?" I asked angrily.

"Tsk! Tsk! Tsk! Temper temper Nadia," he chided, "it's not good for your health to get angry, you know?"

"So what do you want?" I snapped.

For starters, how about you get on your knees and suck my dick?" He asked.

so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Old 26-11-2020, 08:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
"What do you mean? What more do you want?" I asked angrily.

"Tsk! Tsk! Tsk! Temper temper Nadia," he chided, "it's not good for your health to get angry, you know?"

"So what do you want?" I snapped.

For starters, how about you get on your knees and suck my dick?" He asked.
"Are you mad?" I hissed, "This is my house!"

"And this is my phone, which," he said with a smirk, "I am going to use to send that steamy hot video to my girlfriend," he threatened.

Feeling defeated, I reached for his bermudas, undid his belt and got on my knees as I removed his cock from his boxers. Aaron let his bermudas fall to the floor as he removed his boxers totally. I was shocked to see the size of his monstrous cock.

"Is it as big as you remembered it from last night?" He teased.

I looked up at face and nodded. "I don't know if I can handle all of you." I found myself telling him.

"But you are going to try your best to please me, aren't you Nadia?" He asked.

I nodded. Hoping to make him believe I wanted to do this for him, I tickled the underside of his balls with my fingertips as I used my other hand to position head of his cock to my lips.

After kissing and licking the length his hardening cock, I took as much of his Eurasian dick in my mouth as I continued to bob my head up and down his shaft, looking up every now and then to be sure he was enjoying what I was doing.

"You are so good at this Nadia," he complimented me, "much better than Kristy. So much better!"

The comparison he made flamed the competitive nature in me and want to prove to him that I was the better woman so I increased the intensity of my blow job.

I felt the large head of his cock against the back of my throat. I started to gag but instead of withdrawing, Aaron held the back of my head and pushed his groin forward. Aaron started using my throat as if it were a cunt and shoved his cock forcefully with no regard for my comfort. He started pounding my face as hard as he could.

"I'm cumming," Aaron groaned.

I struggled to break free of his hold but he held on my head firmly.

"Swallow it!" he commanded "You spill a drop of my cum, you will get it from me." He threatened.

It did not take long before he erupted deep inside my throat. I sucked greedily in spite of the horrible salty taste and forced myself to swallow spurt after spurt of Aaron's cum.

"Good girl!" He commended. Somehow those words sweetened the bitter aftertaste of his cum.

"Now it's my turn to make you feel shiok!"

Last edited by SerflySGR; 27-11-2020 at 01:21 AM.
Old 27-11-2020, 08:34 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
hengbee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Excellent share, please continue!
Old 27-11-2020, 04:11 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: My Teenage Daughter and her Boyfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by hengbee View Post
Excellent share, please continue!
Thanks for supporting this thread also, Bro hengbee!

Old 28-11-2020, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 11
mrbigbrowndick is one of the Best!mrbigbrowndick is one of the Best!mrbigbrowndick is one of the Best!

Omg sis! I love your story..more please! Deep inside your a slut craving for big dicks huh..hee
Old 28-11-2020, 03:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 6
mbcz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Loving this story. Please continue TS!
Old 28-11-2020, 08:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1947 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future

Very nice TS. Please continue 🙏🏼
Old 28-11-2020, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbigbrowndick View Post
Omg sis! I love your story..more please! Deep inside your a slut craving for big dicks huh..hee
Thank you Bro mrbigbrowndick. Trying to write from a different perspective.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbcz View Post
Loving this story. Please continue TS!
Thank you Bro mbcz! Will try to put in a bit more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by funfox View Post
Very nice TS. Please continue 🙏🏼
Thank you for your compliments Bro funfox. Will do!

Old 28-11-2020, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
"I'm cumming," Aaron groaned.

I struggled to break free of his hold but he held on my head firmly.

"Swallow it!" he commanded "You spill a drop of my cum, you will get it from me." He threatened.

It did not take long before he erupted deep inside my throat. I sucked greedily in spite of the horrible salty taste and forced myself to swallow spurt after spurt of Aaron's cum.

"Good girl!" He commended. Somehow those words sweetened the bitter aftertaste of his cum.

"Now it's my turn to make you feel shiok!"
"I don't need your charity!" I hissed.

"Is that right?" Aaron questioned me with a cock grin, "Then what's that patch between your legs?" he asked.

It was only then that I started to notice I was already wet! But I wasn't even thinking about him in any sexual way. He was my step-daughter's bastard of a boyfriend and this was wrong in so many ways! Moreover I hate Aaron for the video he held against me.

"Come on, drop your panties Nadia. I'm dying to see your little wet pussy. Or do you need me to show Kristy what a naughty girl you have been?" He asked.

"It was a mistake," I defended myself. "I was drinking last night; I was intoxicated and I mistaken you for my husband."

"Last night?" He looked puzzled.

"Yes, stop playing mind games with me!" I shouted at him. "I have had enough of it!"

He whipped out his phone and played yet another video - this video showed me kissing and licking the length his hardening cock.

"You bastard! When did you take that video?" I asked angrily.

"That is not important. The important thing is you are my slut and either you take off your little panties and let me lick you or I am going upstairs to tongue fuck your teenage step daughter - you decide!" He challenged me.

I didn't like Aaron. Something about him disgusts me. But it has been some time since I was properly fucked and the thought of Aaron giving pleasure to a female other than me seem to make me upset. I nodded.

"Yes, that's the way." He smiled, "Now go get me a few cans of beers so that I can replenish the water I lost."

I wanted to correct him - sperm has nothing to do with water loss and beer was no way to hydrate but I simply got up, checked my attire and left the study.

I need to get the situation under control. I must.

Last edited by SerflySGR; 30-11-2020 at 09:35 PM.
Old 29-11-2020, 03:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
egor89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fantastic story TS, please continue
Old 30-11-2020, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Damn happenings.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Old 30-11-2020, 06:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by egor89 View Post
Fantastic story TS, please continue
Thank you for your compliment Bro egor89. Rainy day; most of my colleagues left earlier. Hopefully I can update a bit more?
Quote:
Originally Posted by otamay View Post
Damn happenings.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Thank you Bro otamay! Hope I am able to squeeze in as much 'juice' as I can?

Old 30-11-2020, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
I didn't like Aaron. Something about him disgusts me. But it has been some time since I was properly fucked and the thought of Aaron giving pleasure to a female other than me seem to make me upset. I nodded.

"Yes, that's the way." He smiled, "Now go get me a few cans of beers so that I can replenish the water I lost."

I wanted to correct him - sperm has nothing to do with water loss and beer was no way to hydrate but I simply got up, checked my attire and left the study.

I need to get the situation under control. I must.
I made sure that Kristy was still in her room and I gave the maid enough chores to keep her busy and went back into the study

"Let's make this quick so you can go back home!" I said as I handed Aaron a can of beer.

"Aren't you going to drink with me?" He asked, pointing to the other cans of beer.

"I might as well drink some also; drown that bastard's sperm." I thought as I grabbed another can. Before I could open a can, Aaron offer me his.

"Drink mine. It's open already. In the meantime, I will open this other can. You don't open, wait you ruin your fingernails." I was amazed at his thoughtfulness; was this how he got Kristy under his thumb?

I took a sip from the can. It tasted more gassy than usual. This is probably because I was not used to drinking directly from the can; I usually pour the beer in to rock glasses or drink from frosted mugs. Drinking from the can reminds me of my teenage years - you know, the time when the only alcohol was those that were sold at 7-Eleven?

"Come sit with me," Aaron patted the seat next to him on the sofa. My husband's study doubled as a smaller living room with a sofa and coffee table where he often entertained his closer clients.

I found myself complying to his every demand maybe because I just wanted to get things over with and get him out of the house.

Aaron put down the can of beer and started to maul my breasts. "Wow! So big Nadia. Bigger than Kristy's" he commented. I closed my eyes and gritted my teeth.

By the time I opened my eyes again, Aaron was naked. My panties were down at my ankles, my dress was off and my bra was hanging off one shoulder. What the hell just happened? It shocked me back into reality.

"What the fuck do you think you are doing?" I got up almost falling over my own panties.

"Must be the drug taking effect; you can't even walk properly now." Aaron chuckled.

"What drug?" I asked, puzzled as to how he could have slipped me anything without me noticing.

"Just lie back and enjoy!" Aaron said before he buried his face between my legs, using his tongue to eat me up hungrily.

Whether the comment about drugging me was real or not, I didn't know but all I know was the feeling I felt was really intense and I felt every muscle of my body relax after that huge wave of pleasure.

"Now on the subject of Kristy," he said as I opened my eyes. "I'm sure you would have no objections to me seeing your step-daughter, correct?"

I merely nodded and drifted off to sleep.

Old 01-12-2020, 02:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
Dulien deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Another nice story by bro SerflySGR, support!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1