The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-01-2023, 01:15 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Dlptgh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
locanto scam?

https://west-region.locanto.sg/ID_61...nce-SGD80.html

are these sort of listings legit?
Old 03-01-2023, 07:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 11
Kactusaurus is a name known to allKactusaurus is a name known to allKactusaurus is a name known to allKactusaurus is a name known to allKactusaurus is a name known to allKactusaurus is a name known to all
Re: locanto scam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dlptgh View Post
you try and let us know?
Old 03-01-2023, 07:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2227 / Power: 23
LordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
My price is S $80 every 60 minutes, 120/2 every 60 minutes

What do you think? New year special offer is it?
Old 03-01-2023, 11:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1190 / Power: 11
Klick has much to be proud ofKlick has much to be proud ofKlick has much to be proud ofKlick has much to be proud ofKlick has much to be proud ofKlick has much to be proud ofKlick has much to be proud ofKlick has much to be proud ofKlick has much to be proud of

Very likely that its a scam TS, can forget about it
Old 03-01-2023, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1467 / Power: 18
HeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud of
Quote:
100 percent scam, will lead you paying money and threats 🤣
Old 03-01-2023, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 2
8chelsea deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy8chelsea deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Confirm scam.. Will ask u to buy top up card

Quote:
Old 03-01-2023, 07:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 456 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3206 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

I find it amusing how some guys can still be so gullible and believe this shit. Asking bros here with the small glimmer of hope someone will say it’s genuine. Please la…u think a girl would wanna get knocked up by some creepy stranger 2 times in an hour? In this situation use some common sense…nothing in this world is too good to be true ok. U put urself in their shoes la…if some cute sexy girl give u cheap rates she would be better off getting a SD than earn ur miserable $120 lor.

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 04-01-2023, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
I find it amusing how some guys can still be so gullible and believe this shit. Asking bros here with the small glimmer of hope someone will say it’s genuine. Please la…u think a girl would wanna get knocked up by some creepy stranger 2 times in an hour? In this situation use some common sense…nothing in this world is too good to be true ok. U put urself in their shoes la…if some cute sexy girl give u cheap rates she would be better off getting a SD than earn ur miserable $120 lor.
Upz you +22 rep points for your view points.
Old 04-01-2023, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2609 / Power: 21
OsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond repute

i have been actively browsing thru locanto for many years now. just about as many years as i have been on sbf.

based on my experience locanto is still mixed of both genuine as well as scam ads. although many years back there are are more genuine ads as compared to now where there seems to be more scams. but that is not to say there are no gems on locanto.

just last week i had a wonderful experience on locanto. a lady user replied to my ad. she said she was expecting 200 for 2 hours. no cash or funds transfer up front. no loss to me so i agreed. she showed her pic on telegram. pleasant looking local lady. i still wasnt sure if she would turn up at the agreed place and time. i did not have to wait long though and she turned up. she actually look much prettier in person than in the pic.

long story cut short 2 hours turned into about 5 hours we spent together in the room (i had the room booked for 6 hours thru an app). needless to say both of us enjoyed our action behind closed doors.

we chatted in between and found out that she was actually a former school teacher now teaching in a tuition centre and giving private tuition as well. she said she is very selective in the people she meets. and that she does this more for the thrill factor and making a bit of pocket money at the same time i somehow kinda believe this. planning to meet her again soon.

To all bros who up me... THANKS...!!! I will up you as soon as I can... (please tell me your latest posting)
It's NOT the number of posts that counts. It's the QUALITY of the postings.
Old 04-01-2023, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1132 / Power: 12
stfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by OsamaBinLaden View Post

i have been actively browsing thru locanto for many years now. just about as many years as i have been on sbf.

based on my experience locanto is still mixed of both genuine as well as scam ads. although many years back there are are more genuine ads as compared to now where there seems to be more scams. but that is not to say there are no gems on locanto.

just last week i had a wonderful experience on locanto. a lady user replied to my ad. she said she was expecting 200 for 2 hours. no cash or funds transfer up front. no loss to me so i agreed. she showed her pic on telegram. pleasant looking local lady. i still wasnt sure if she would turn up at the agreed place and time. i did not have to wait long though and she turned up. she actually look much prettier in person than in the pic.

long story cut short 2 hours turned into about 5 hours we spent together in the room (i had the room booked for 6 hours thru an app). needless to say both of us enjoyed our action behind closed doors.

we chatted in between and found out that she was actually a former school teacher now teaching in a tuition centre and giving private tuition as well. she said she is very selective in the people she meets. and that she does this more for the thrill factor and making a bit of pocket money at the same time i somehow kinda believe this. planning to meet her again soon.
Which app is that? Hourly hotel?
Old 04-01-2023, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2609 / Power: 21
OsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stfu2 View Post
Which app is that? Hourly hotel?

aiyoh... you seem like old bird cheongster and you seriously dunno which app has ST hotel room bookings?

To all bros who up me... THANKS...!!! I will up you as soon as I can... (please tell me your latest posting)
It's NOT the number of posts that counts. It's the QUALITY of the postings.
Old 04-01-2023, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 480 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 10
timeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

2 hours turned into 5 hours at the same price of $200?
Old 04-01-2023, 11:55 PM
Samster

stfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud of

Quote:

aiyoh... you seem like old bird cheongster and you seriously dunno which app has ST hotel room bookings?
I used to book hourly before covid, in person or on the phone. Haven’t heard of app.
Old 05-01-2023, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2162 / Power: 9
blastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stfu2 View Post
I used to book hourly before covid, in person or on the phone. Haven’t heard of app.
Bro, now got app to book hotels for ST le, no need go 81 only.
Unless you wanna go budget

2nd round - Swagelock, loneyheart, Hurricane88, SureScore, Goalie, Havanna Slicks

I will slowly return as fast as I can
Some of you may have to wait as i need to up others before coming back to you.

Sorry and thanks
Old 05-01-2023, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by blastit View Post
Bro, now got app to book hotels for ST le, no need go 81 only.
Unless you wanna go budget
Which app allows booking hourly? The ones I use for travel all book nightly. Non-filthy hotels in SG are costly for nightly.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1