The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-07-2013, 04:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 12
xiaozhu84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
MRT encounters

Does anyone have any encounter at over crowded mrt before ?

For me it happen a few years back, was standing in front of a door facing outside . Purposely stand there because the door will only open at raffles station which I would get down .

Anyway one morning , same routine , broaded at tampines , face the door . It was damn crowded as usual . Playing my I pad , but of course never see anything sexual as there are many eyes and I no privacy screen protector . At bedok station , more crowd is in. People began pushing in more . I'm kinda tall, so my head got push till hit the ceiling of mrt door . The part normally where they place their ad on top . I didn't feel anything at first . As bedok approaching to next station kambagan , there is a short tunnel .

As its inside tunnel the train become " noisier " I feel a brush on an elbow . I did not pay any attention . The pressure continue to be more intense . I took a peek behind without turning much my head and realize it was kinda done on purpose . The train was smooth and not much jerking . I can't directly look at her face and figure but I guess the breast was a c cup . I key lock my I pad which become black and try to see the face and figure . Trying hard but I think the face is sweet and figure was average . Not those Barbie or pro model la.

The pressure continue to be there till I reach raffles . I did not do anything. Alight at raffles , turn around and wait for the remaining pessenger to alight finish , we did have a slight glance at each other . Smiled at each other . She is sweet looking like those neighbour girl . Slight make up . Cannot describe as hot or chio type .

That's my encounter . Any bro got any encounter please feel free to share .
Old 18-07-2013, 02:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1737 / Power: 21
Johnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant future
Re: MRT encounters

*wrinkles eyebrows

maybe years down the road you gonna hit yourself because you never asked her out or some shit like that.......

sliding doors

if you get this reference your around my age

Great Red Dragon's Lair:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=389160
1st ever file GIVING/trading thread in sbf

Proud owner of the largest publicly known Sharon Kho and Kelly Arrow Tan picture set
Old 18-07-2013, 11:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 503 / Power: 13
joncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaozhu84 View Post
Does anyone have any encounter at over crowded mrt before ?

For me it happen a few years back, was standing in front of a door facing outside . Purposely stand there because the door will only open at raffles station which I would get down .

Anyway one morning , same routine , broaded at tampines , face the door . It was damn crowded as usual . Playing my I pad , but of course never see anything sexual as there are many eyes and I no privacy screen protector . At bedok station , more crowd is in. People began pushing in more . I'm kinda tall, so my head got push till hit the ceiling of mrt door . The part normally where they place their ad on top . I didn't feel anything at first . As bedok approaching to next station kambagan , there is a short tunnel .

As its inside tunnel the train become " noisier " I feel a brush on an elbow . I did not pay any attention . The pressure continue to be more intense . I took a peek behind without turning much my head and realize it was kinda done on purpose . The train was smooth and not much jerking . I can't directly look at her face and figure but I guess the breast was a c cup . I key lock my I pad which become black and try to see the face and figure . Trying hard but I think the face is sweet and figure was average . Not those Barbie or pro model la.

The pressure continue to be there till I reach raffles . I did not do anything. Alight at raffles , turn around and wait for the remaining pessenger to alight finish , we did have a slight glance at each other . Smiled at each other . She is sweet looking like those neighbour girl . Slight make up . Cannot describe as hot or chio type .

That's my encounter . Any bro got any encounter please feel free to share .
you should turn around, squeeze them and lick those watermelons....
Old 19-07-2013, 08:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1576 / Power: 14
ajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant future

走过错过.. 下次请早...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1