The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-05-2022, 02:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
dongdongmao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
KC trap or I trap her?

So I have been seeing this viet ML. She is not that young, below 30yo. Idk did i kenna KC trap or I trapped her.
Every time I visit her it’s always lead to FJ since the first time I visited her. Recently I have been servicing her down there when she is servicing me. She will ask me to eat her until she comes… The feeling is great until I think how many of other men’s cum I’ve been eating also. But she told me she doesn’t let other guys do it so freely with her, at most is HJ or BJ.

So today I visited her again, and as usual before we do the deeds, she ask me to eat her again, she always came everytime I eat her, so when she came she shouted “wo aiiii niiii!!!” So loud idk other room got heard her scream.

I have been paying her lesser n lesser also, and sometimes we go to 2 rounds when my tool is energetic.

It’s been fun but should I stop seeing this ML?
Old 11-05-2022, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3068 / Power: 15
romidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: KC trap or I trap her?

What she said just take it as a pinch of salt.. anyway she's a WL.. since you're paying her lesser and lesser and enjoying it... Why not carried on... KC trap or you trap her is not a concern if you know when you should stop. Like what LKY once said " He must have the iron in him ".....
Old 11-05-2022, 03:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1059 / Power: 13
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of
Re: KC trap or I trap her?

Quote:
Originally Posted by romidogdog View Post
What she said just take it as a pinch of salt.. anyway she's a WL.. since you're paying her lesser and lesser and enjoying it... Why not carried on... KC trap or you trap her is not a concern if you know when you should stop. Like what LKY once said " He must have the iron in him ".....
Yes, just enjoyed. Fuck with love. What happened in the shop, leave it in the shop.
Old 11-05-2022, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 316 / Power: 5
Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dongdongmao View Post
So I have been seeing this viet ML. She is not that young, below 30yo. Idk did i kenna KC trap or I trapped her.
Every time I visit her it’s always lead to FJ since the first time I visited her. Recently I have been servicing her down there when she is servicing me. She will ask me to eat her until she comes… The feeling is great until I think how many of other men’s cum I’ve been eating also. But she told me she doesn’t let other guys do it so freely with her, at most is HJ or BJ.

So today I visited her again, and as usual before we do the deeds, she ask me to eat her again, she always came everytime I eat her, so when she came she shouted “wo aiiii niiii!!!” So loud idk other room got heard her scream.

I have been paying her lesser n lesser also, and sometimes we go to 2 rounds when my tool is energetic.

Lol bro, to confirm what she said is true on HJ or BJ, share with us her ctc and we do FR after we test her 😝
Old 11-05-2022, 06:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 3
Piledriver is one of the Best!Piledriver is one of the Best!Piledriver is one of the Best!

Quote:

Why should you stop? Just continue to fuck her while the fun is still good. But remember to wear condom. Don't anyhow shoot. And don't trust what she says. Fuck her, pay when finished and walk off.

But should you decide to do the unthinkable and stop seeing this ML, then make sure to share her contact with the rest of the samsters here who are more than happy to take over from you.

My Story- My Spicy Love Affair With A KTV Lady
Old 11-05-2022, 09:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 9
duff11 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyduff11 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Didi ah time to wake up..never ever trust the words of WL
Old 11-05-2022, 11:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 667 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
YEAH all men must have the IRON in him
Old 12-05-2022, 05:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 307 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3823 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Trapped her? You try don't pay and see how?

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old 12-05-2022, 07:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 235 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 3
ahxa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

The best way to verify what she said is to provide us the contact and let bros here verify her claim with our FRs 😂😂😂 but you may not like what will be written in our FRs….
Old 15-05-2022, 08:57 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 14
devilust deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ML will say anything for you to return, just enjoy the fuck. Don't fall in love.
Old 15-05-2022, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 4
VeryVeryHappy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yes Sir. She let you fuck until very very happy for your money not for shiok
Old 15-05-2022, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 8
evoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilust View Post
ML will say anything for you to return, just enjoy the fuck. Don't fall in love.
Yea man. If she says bao bei, bye bye. After the session. Will us as customers return?
Old 15-05-2022, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 6
Pokkahontas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
He also said "Stop at 2, the more you have, the less they get". So now we have manpower shortage, what a great vision he has.
Old 15-05-2022, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1460 / Power: 20
cutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: KC trap or I trap her?

Quote:

I salute you bro.
You joined in year 2008 and only posted 5 posts altogether.
And yet you created a humorous one in 5 posts.
Old 16-05-2022, 03:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 251 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

The moment u start this thread…

Do u think u r being KC? 😂😂😂

It not tat hard to know the answer right?

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1