The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > KL - Malaysia's Finest!

Notices

KL - Malaysia's Finest! Malaysia's pulsating capital city never fails to thrill!

User Tag List
sheena

Old 24-03-2012, 09:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
skyhong993 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: KL part time college gal

Hi, I called Ice on yesterday night to make appointment with her on sunday but unlucky she told me may red alarm is coming and sick. she is really talkative until unstop.
Old 24-03-2012, 11:11 AM
Samster

RAYMONDDEAN deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyhong993 View Post
I already bought the list from SNN and make appointment with wing. Will write the FR after tomorrow session. Anyone can recommend who should i go to on next session?
Go for Linda, Kar Kar kepong, Emily, Sara. All very good in service
Old 24-03-2012, 04:18 PM
Samster

Bro, thank you for the advice! I just finished 1st session with wing. FR will make it later. Hope tomorrow session with Ice can be confrim.
Old 24-03-2012, 05:01 PM
Samster

Just finished first session FL with Wing this afternoon and just get the call from another FL (Vivian) to confirm tonight appointment so my FR will be make it after today.
Old 24-03-2012, 07:12 PM
Samster (M)

cunju deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Shit, I should been a chinese and I would have bought more FL contacts...
Old 24-03-2012, 07:14 PM
Samster (M)

cunju deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

How is wing?Can you pm me bro about her...
Is it worth it to take..
Old 24-03-2012, 08:21 PM
Samster

This is my FR report with 1st session FL
FL Name: wing
Race: CKT
Face: 5/10
Body: 6.5/10
Boobs: 6/10 A cup
BBBJ: 9/10, can CIM : )
FJ: 6.5/10
GFE: 7/10
Damage: RM300 + RM50hotel (I have a 5 round and 3 shot sessions with her but actually is 3 hours Unlimited shot)
WIR: No (She will not meet same person on next time)
Bought the list from SNN and decided to make a booking with few FL but finally she is the faster one to reply my SMS. Make a deal with her on yesterday afternoon and set appointment on today.
Pick up her at the LRT station and follow her direction to the budget hotel. During the time in the car she is so cool and don’t like talk so much but when we reached the hotel room she become another person like wild and give me a Deep French Kiss for few mins.
1st round/ 1st shot
We are continue with the Deep French Kiss not only take off our cloth at the same time also she started to play with my ‘DIDI’ and BBBJ too. After her BBBJ me for a while we are doing for 69, during the 69 sessions I cunnilingus her hard she also moan loud for 10mins then she continues BBBJ for me until CIM.
2nd round/ 2nd shot
We were chatting for a while before she started to BBBJ me again for 10mins until my ‘DIDI’ hard and strong we have a few mins for Deep French Kiss. She rides me fast and fast also like crazy wild for few mins. She request me to change position and I was doggy her for around 10mins. Finally my 2nd shot is end.
3rd round
We continue to chatting for few mins again and continue with 3rd round with Deep French Kiss and BBBJ for 3mins and make my ‘DIDI’ become strong and hard. She continues to rides me for 20min and BBBJ but unable to finished 3rd shot. She feels tired and my ‘DIDI’ from strong and hard become soft and lie down.
4th round
Almost same Situation with the 3rd round
Final round/ 3rd shot
We are chatting and Deep French Kiss for few mins then her BBBJ for me more than 30min and finally I request her to rides me. Final shot after she rides me around 5mins.

After few mins rest fetch her to LRT station. Ended my 1st session FL and FR. Tonight will have 2nd session with FL Vivian. Please wait for my next FR with her. 

Don't Pm me for her ctc, I bought my list from sucknehneh
Old 24-03-2012, 11:38 PM
Samster

RAYMONDDEAN deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Just finished first session FL with Wing this afternoon and just get the call from another FL (Vivian) to confirm tonight appointment so my FR will be make it after today.
Waiting for your fr on Wing and Vivian; or maybe more others new FR ya
Another active members who bought the freelance list from Sucknehneh
Old 25-03-2012, 02:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Wai1983 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hi guys, I'm new here. Went to cheong with skyhong993 on 21/3/12 night. But not FL.. Went to MP in KL. not sure where to post my FR, so i was thinking to post it here and share with all bro in SBF. Hope won't get bombarded by any bro here.
Here's my FR:
9:30pm eat + drink with colleague at Hard rock after work, feel a little Notty when driving home. Call up skyhong to go for cheong together.

11:00pm skyhong993 reach my house and go together

11:15pm travel to a MP at Jln Cheras, opposite Sunway Velo city showroom. Park our car then climb the staircase to 1st floor after pressing the door bell. Its our first time here actually.. So Once meet OKT, ask for SYT. OKT say no problem and will give us their top chicks.. 2 "top chicks" came out, and we ask for others because they are so old.. After seeing others.. All also majority 32-34y.o or above. We say thanks for the Chinese tea they served us and leave. Skyhong993 said "feel like vomiting after checking out the 'top chicks'.. "

11:40pm change our "ground zero" to MP at Old F&N factory area, this is also our first time to here. Parked my car then got Malay guy come over and ask for RM5 "parking fee".. Just give lor, I don't want to have any new drawings on my car. Press the bell and then take elevator to 2nd floor, once step in ask auntie OKT for SYT. 2 PRC girl came out, not really our type. But definitely better than the joint we were 20 mins ago. Then we ask for more choices, another 3 PRC came out. OKT point 1 of the PRC just joined 1 day ago. I ask skyhong993 ok mou? He said he is ok. Then I choose a short hair SYT for him name "Li Li", as I know his preference; then I pick the New joined PRC but forgot her name..

Name: Forgot, let's pronounce her (new girl)
From: PRC (forgot which town, near Beijing.. Why do I care?)
Face: 7/10 sweet + a lil shyness at the first sight, but a lil old when close up
Height: 7/10 155cm (approx only)
Boobs: 7/10 C- cup. Not very firm
Massaj skill: 3/10 (she is new, no idea where to press)
Cat bath: 4/10 only my nipple and not nipple(s)
BBBJ: 6/10 uses fire&ice fire almost cooked my lil bro.. Water Too hot lah
FJ: 6/10 too new.. Very dry and shy, she even ask for dim the light before we start to Fxxx. Fingered her mui mui and attacked boobs with my tongue also not wet enough.. So just use the lubricant of the CD.
GFE: 6/10 we chat in the cubicle after finished business, she was married for 3 months in China, then divorce. And the ex-husband is asking for the $$ he gave her family. She got no $$ to give him back, so run away and come here to work.
WIR: 4/10 unless her skill improves a lot
Damage: RM150

Going to Hatyai in April with Skyhong993.. Will try to contribute back to SBF as I dig lots of info from here..
Old 25-03-2012, 02:42 PM
Samster

This is my FR report with 2nd session FL

FL Name: Vivian
Face: 6/10
Body: 6 /10
BBBJ: 5/10
FJ: 5/10
GFE: 1/10
Damage: RM300 (include hotel fee 1hours/1shot)
WIR: No (Really no GFE feels)

As a promise I already meet up Vivian on yesterday night but really disappointed for this session with her. Just make a short FR for her because really upset for her service.

Meet her at the Puchong budget hotel after meet her at the hotel room we chatting for while and she help me to clean up. I was lie down on the bed and she BBBJ for 2 or 3 mins. She help me to wear a cap after BBBJ session. She started to rides me for few min without any kiss and touches her body. I have request to her for light kiss but she reject it. She only allows me to kiss her boobs but I would like have the high GFE if not kissing I don’t think anyone will have the good GFE. After than continue with the doggy her for around 10mins and I request change the position and use the normal style for 15min for ended the session.

After few mins rest I clean up my own and left the hotel as fast as because really feel uncomfortable with her.

Remark: Tonight I already make appointment with Ice hope will is a good FL session.

Old 25-03-2012, 02:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Wai1983 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Too bad bro..

Good luck for tonight!!
Old 25-03-2012, 03:00 PM
Samster

Thank you! I hope will a great session
Old 26-03-2012, 12:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
limfuck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
This is my FR report with 1st session FL
FL Name: wing
Face: 5/10
Body: 6.5/10
BBBJ: 9/10, can CIM : )
Damage: RM300 + RM50hotel (I have a 5 round and 3 shot sessions with her but actually is 3 hours Unlimited shot)
WIR: No (She will not meet same person on next time)
Bought the list from SNN and decided to make a booking with few FL but finally she is the faster one to reply my SMS. Make a deal with her on yesterday afternoon and set appointment on today.
Pick up her at the LRT station and follow her direction to the budget hotel. During the time in the car she is so cool and don’t like talk so much but when we reached the hotel room she become another person like wild and give me a Deep French Kiss for few mins.
1st round/ 1st shot
We are continue with the Deep French Kiss not only take off our cloth at the same time also she started to play with my ‘DIDI’ and BBBJ too. After her BBBJ me for a while we are doing for 69, during the 69 sessions I cunnilingus her hard she also moan loud for 10mins then she continues BBBJ for me until CIM.
2nd round/ 2nd shot
We were chatting for a while before she started to BBBJ me again for 10mins until my ‘DIDI’ hard and strong we have a few mins for Deep French Kiss. She rides me fast and fast also like crazy wild for few mins. She request me to change position and I was doggy her for around 10mins. Finally my 2nd shot is end.
3rd round
We continue to chatting for few mins again and continue with 3rd round with Deep French Kiss and BBBJ for 3mins and make my ‘DIDI’ become strong and hard. She continues to rides me for 20min and BBBJ but unable to finished 3rd shot. She feels tired and my ‘DIDI’ from strong and hard become soft and lie down.
4th round
Almost same Situation with the 3rd round
Final round/ 3rd shot
We are chatting and Deep French Kiss for few mins then her BBBJ for me more than 30min and finally I request her to rides me. Final shot after she rides me around 5mins.

After few mins rest fetch her to LRT station. Ended my 1st session FL and FR. Tonight will have 2nd session with FL Vivian. Please wait for my next FR with her. 

I love to see Wing's FR, nice 3 shots bonkin session. I believe she make you dry
Old 26-03-2012, 11:52 AM
Samster

My FR report on yesterday night as a promise
FL Name: Ice
Face: 6/10
Body: 5.5/10 (chubby)
BBBJ: 7/10
Damage: RM250+RM28 Hotel (2hours/1shot)
WIR: Yes (if really unable to find other FL)
I set appointment with her on yesterday evening time but I reached location early as our promise. So call her and she also try to come it as soon as she can. Meet up her after I called her for around 20min. When she inside my car she really chatting with me like she best friend. She is really friendly and talkative. She can chat with me during almost all the session.

She guide me to the budget hotel around 15min we reached it. I am so surprise the price because is really cheap and new hotel but only RM28 for 2 hours. After get the room key we continue to chatting for around more 30mins because she really talkative and tell you everything she face out. After the conversation session we clean up for while.

The shows time started with the BBBJ around 10mins can consider she BBBJ not bad but she still can talk with me and asked feel comfortable or not. I request to her can we make like couple style. She rejected by kidding style at the same time she starting to kiss me like Deep French Kiss, I using the finger playing with her pussy and she start to moan softly around 10min. I said I want it she also help me to wear the cap so we continue with the rides style for few mins she also moan softly. I request to change the position for the doggy style for 1 mins. Suddenly my phone is ringing I also blur blur went to answer the call and that person to call is my friend ask not regarding any important thing. Haiz………………………………..
So my ‘DIDI’ from strong to soft but she really doesn’t mind to help me BBBJ for 10min again. We restarted again for doggy style by this time I really make it hard and powerful with the sound with ‘pop’ ‘pop’ and ’pop’ and she really moan loud and loud around 10mins. I can feel it is real moan. After the doggy her I feel a bit tired request change to normal style make it hard and powerful around 15min to make a session finished.

After the session we rest for while and she helps me to clean up. I am really tired and hungry because really fully to used those 2 hours. We went to supper together and sent her back to her house.

Kindly reminder don’t too close or kind to her if not you will in the trouble.

Old 26-03-2012, 12:02 PM
Samster

Smile Re: KL part time college gal

Quote:
Originally Posted by limfuck View Post
I love to see Wing's FR, nice 3 shots bonkin session. I believe she make you dry
Bro, I think last week is really make dry because make a 3 session with 3 FL but i most session I like is with wing but unfortunately she is not pretty if she is good look everything will be great.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1