The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 23-09-2021, 03:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 4
mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by future96 View Post
Well, time for those regulars and 花言巧语 guys to prove themselves

EDIT: Anyways in light of all these events, some FLs have been busted by MOM/ICA and not AV. Seems the authorities are going all out. Keep your faves close to u
Yup one of my fav ML permit got busted recently.
Shit man her agent who did the permit for her one is a trusted agent one all these years no problem one.
Then suddenly got busted I heard not only she, others also kena. So cheong safe bro.
Looks like the authorities are going all round to sweep.
Old 23-09-2021, 03:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 4
Earnestball is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEarnestball is a Helpful and Caring Samster

RTM with my old fav AA. Had a great time like old flames.

More impt, MLs now shd be v alert and discreet nowadays. I think when they say 休息,it's understandable now.

According to AA, she relocated after a long break and that's bcos of what happened to her at earlier location, hence alert and discreet.

Also, met vanilla petite ML A***** at U H Spa near FP. Nice syt, pleasant and great assets. You can check the other thread on FP. She decided to rtc in Dec. From HZ.

Another ML there, petite Rain*** is also good, good in massage and JG (don't expect YF type etc standards). I never did MR on her but met her at the cashier counter and recognize her. Will go back to her as we had a good harmless engagement after the session. She deserves more given the competition inside there. My 2 cts. Peace.

Thanks to bros who upped my points. Appreciate.

Last edited by Earnestball; 23-09-2021 at 04:44 PM.
Old 23-09-2021, 03:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 662 / Power: 14
tokiha is a splendid one to beholdtokiha is a splendid one to beholdtokiha is a splendid one to beholdtokiha is a splendid one to beholdtokiha is a splendid one to beholdtokiha is a splendid one to behold

Not sure if posting my reviews at this stage means anything with the sega going on.

Anyway visited 2 SLGs MLs in the last 2 weeks. (I don't have alot of Vit M)

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/massage-xue-er/
No intro needed to the ML above.

looks 8/10. (Those gum with MILFs or pre-MILFs(
Massage: NA I took nuru
DG nuru : 10/10 the way you get treated from start till release.

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/massage-yoyo/
Random last minute booking that was accepted.
Looks: 7/10 mask was on till HJ but won't reject
Massage: 6/10
JG : 4/10 felt like she was just randomly pressing. Had better ones
HJ: 5/10 just trying to release for you. Nth much
Boobs: can't tell. Need top up to remove top.

Those above are what happened to me. No sugar or salt just my 2cents.

Anyway I am looking for recommendations:
- decent massage w good sensual (SN without topup)
- good JG + massage or SN if possible.

Do pm me if there is any in the SLG to try

I have my eye out for a few for my next payday
- 36C Shan Shan, Abby, Elmi, Ke Xin or Dan ni.

Sadly I can only afford to go 2 a month at best. So any recommendations would help cheers to everyone and have a good weekend ahead and chiong safe
Old 23-09-2021, 03:24 PM
Samster

mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by future96 View Post
Well, time for those regulars and 花言巧语 guys to prove themselves

EDIT: Anyways in light of all these events, some FLs have been busted by MOM/ICA and not AV. Seems the authorities are going all out. Keep your faves close to u
Haha cheer up bro its not so bad as it seems.
Other area MLs still ok still biz as usual.
At least thats what they told me when I wc them.
Glad that my other playground are ok.

Anyway its not so bad like last year during lockdown when its really dry. Compared to last year now not so bad already.
Like the Gahment say...its endemic living yo...have to get used to the disease among us haha.
Old 23-09-2021, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 12
asdfkjjj is a Helpful and Caring Samsterasdfkjjj is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeymouse1710 View Post
Errr Bro dont mean to pick a fight here but how u know that she is strict with her selections. I mean some of the MLs who I up. Some of them keep telling me they only let me up or they seldom let people up.
Yeah right I believe you just as I believe in Santa Claus.

Anyway on this topic Sxxxxa Rx aka the hill playground.
Looks like not all kena. I wc some of my fav MLs. Some ok biz as usual. Others not so lucky.

Some MLs also shared with me whats the buzz all about.
Shit man looks like another scammer.
One of my fav ML who was based in another part also kena this couple of months ago.

If the scammer is lurking in this forum.

Hey fucker Get a life man!
Times are hard for everyone dont do such fuck things ok.
any chance to tell us he ups MLs, he will take it
Old 23-09-2021, 05:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1457 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfkjjj View Post
any chance to tell us he ups MLs, he will take it
Wahahaha...
Old 23-09-2021, 06:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
StarZap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys. Any one tried mei ren before? Look same as pic?

https://sgbeautycastle-5.com/mei-ren-superb-chio-babe/
Old 23-09-2021, 07:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 3
Raudemar is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRaudemar is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobadbonkspls View Post
Hi all, in light of the recent baotoh by some ccb. Ive been having issues booking girls from S****a R*. Namely AP XE

Want to ask if anyone can help bridge a gap and help vouch ?

Just trying to get a release lol.

Ty

Am new to the scene, appreciate if someone can PM me what is the code name to prevent myself from getting in trouble.
Old 23-09-2021, 07:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1350 / Power: 10
wahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeymouse1710 View Post
Just avoid that area for now.
Its not one block and few units that kena.

Apparently other blocks also kena already.

And Whoever is that CB kia who did what you did at that area
Fuck you man what is it that you want??
One of my fav ML who operates there has proper residency status in Singapore one. I was with her and she mention she will not hesitate to lodge a Police Report on this. She aint got nothing to be afraid of.

One of my buddy kept a mistress there and she definately aint no ML or FL. He will also not hesitate to lodge a police report against this CB kia.

Anyway whoever is the CB kia and if u r reading this.
This time you play too big already and the playground you are messing with the wrong gang here.

We can and will know who you are.
My advise to you is whatever you are trying to do or achieve here.
Stop what you are doing now!
不要玩的太过份。
Or like what we say one
Aga aga 就好。
What has mistress got to do with this huh? And this mistress make what report? Can enlighten?
Old 23-09-2021, 07:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2077 / Power: 14
Affinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond repute

I already heard and seen a few regular customers telling the ML that " I already RTM so many times but why u still dun want to have sex with me?" The ML replied "我都告诉过你我没提供做爱服务,可是你就是不信! "

That guy looks like 50+ yrs old to me while the ML is early 30s. He caused me to wait for 10 mins yesterday while waiting for him to leave unwillingly. Really feels like telling him to look for MILF MLs instead and maybe he will stand a higher chance to get what he wants.
Old 23-09-2021, 07:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahlaoeh13 View Post
What has mistress got to do with this huh? And this mistress make what report? Can enlighten?
Its ok bro.
Not convenient to say too much here.
If u know you will know.
Basically some cb kia sabo our playground and now our stomping ground is on heightened alert.
Just make sure your MLs are safe and that your you can still rtm and that the playground is all right.
Old 23-09-2021, 07:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 10
localchineseguy is one of the Best!localchineseguy is one of the Best!localchineseguy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
..some cb tipped off and sabo our playground. .....
dont think so AV so stupid they dont already know.
A simple scan of this forum will know all the areas already
still need to wait for somefella to tip off?

just an old observer
i have no relations to anyone mentioned
Old 23-09-2021, 07:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Affinity View Post
I already heard and seen a few regular customers telling the ML that " I already RTM so many times but why u still dun want to have sex with me?" The ML replied "我都告诉过你我没提供做爱服务,可是你就是不信! "

That guy looks like 50+ yrs old to me while the ML is early 30s. He caused me to wait for 10 mins yesterday while waiting for him to leave unwillingly. Really feels like telling him to look for MILF MLs instead and maybe he will stand a higher chance to get what he wants.
Is really mutual respect. Yes they may be here to make as much as they can but whether they agreed to full services is a choice of their own free will irregardless how much carrots you throw at them.
Old 23-09-2021, 07:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by localchineseguy View Post
dont think so AV so stupid they dont already know.
A simple scan of this forum will know all the areas already
still need to wait for somefella to tip off?

just an old observer
i have no relations to anyone mentioned
If its a simple tip off nobody will give a shit.
Like what some bros and me know this time round
What the cb kia did were very explicit already.
玩大了。
Anyway like I said if u know you will know dont need to say so much here.
Just stay safe bros

Last edited by mickeymouse1710; 23-09-2021 at 07:53 PM.
Old 23-09-2021, 08:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
sammykid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delorean101 View Post
I have nothing against you but if you really want people to enjoy your FR then stop treating this thread like a marketplace with your repeated quote for people to up your points because you share a FR, to up your points because you will provide a magic database via PM to help the people here and sounding like a broken tape that priority will be given to those who up your points, then ridicule those who PM you with questions, presumably because they didn't up your points. What is your obsession with points here? So can show ML you have influence in SBF? If points is your fetish there are threads for points exchange you can go queue there, or just upgrade your account by paying subscription. Or you going to say you want to help people here? Then start a new thread, am sure those whom believe you will be there to support. Or create a Telegram if your business grows. The thing is, in my short few years in this thread I really don't recall coming across someone like you, painstakingly preach for people to shower you with points and dangle a carrot of premium information in exchange, all the while declaring your aim is to benefit bros here. If that is your true intent, then do us a favor and stop asking people up you and just share your insider information to whomever PM you, afterall you claim your goal is to help bros here right?? Thank you very much.
He can't help himself, just an OKT for points. In previous HC threads other old timers pointed him out for multiple accounts, this might be mickeymouse ah boy 2.0 already, though I couldn't find good evidence to substantiate that.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1