The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 16-05-2022, 06:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 954 / Power: 4
Man2adventurous is a splendid one to beholdMan2adventurous is a splendid one to beholdMan2adventurous is a splendid one to beholdMan2adventurous is a splendid one to beholdMan2adventurous is a splendid one to beholdMan2adventurous is a splendid one to beholdMan2adventurous is a splendid one to beholdMan2adventurous is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

RTF FR for Peachy from poison (2shots)
Returning customer with peachy!

Nothing much to say! OKT knows what to do.

Peachy slightly chubby and petite size! Great GFE from her! Tight and wet pussy, great curvy body with enhanced boobs

If anyone looking for mixed Thai-Japanese book her! Last week before returning back home! She’s in good mood today
Old 16-05-2022, 06:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
touch123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR on tangmo from teeruklovers

message OKT on PH monday afternoon to see if any girls is free atm, recommended me this new girl that just arrived

boobs:7/10 (enhanced)
Bath: bath alone, bathroom too small
Foreplay: 11/10 (she skip straight to kiss you then bbbj, proceeding to 69 afterwards. She likes to be painted, her moans while she is getting painted �� )
FJ: 7/10 (i will take this quote from shadowroom, "Standard and accomodating to positions")

i will recommend this to those guys that will can take the lead, but not my cup of tea though
Old 16-05-2022, 07:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 486 / Power: 11
milkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of light

FR for Jinna @ AsiaConsorts
https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=878282

Wanted to bonk a slim youthful lady and saw Jinna post.

Okt: superb. Eventhough first time contacting but smooth operations and easy booking. Friendly guy.
Looks: 9/10 really my chai. She was wearing some light make up but looks exactly like photo. <3
Body: 11/10. SUPERB. I'm a sucker for slim girls. She fits the bill perfectly. Solid body not fat. After shower, she has this wet glistening glow. Smooth skin. Her waist so slim I could wrap around my hands thumb to thumb.
Boobs: 10/10. Enhanced but solid and perfect for her small frame. Nipples sensitive enough and easy to get hard with stimulation.
BBBJ: 10/10. No issues taking my entire rod. Surprised her when I "grew" fully, but she managed to engulf hehe.
FJ: 11/10. First round we went on for 45mins! Not once she complained. Did so many positions but I kind of accidentally "hurt" her by going in too deep. I'm just slightly above average But she didnt complain and Cheekily hitting me for making her cum few times. I thought she would not want round 2 after the initial long session but seems like she wanted it more than me. Another 30mins and I came happily with her.
GFE: 11/10. Super high gfe. Asked me to be her Gik and asked me to meet her in Thailand. Abit ting tong and very easy to talk to. Most of the time we were speaking in Thai but think she can hold a conversation in english.
RTF: 100% i think will go tomorrow!

PS. I forgot to add. She craving for some Thai food. Bro can bring some for her and feed this lass. Hehe.
Old 16-05-2022, 07:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 6
Skyzfire is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSkyzfire is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSkyzfire is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Met SA's Jingle
Looks like the smoking(and smoking hot), drinking and pill popping party going girl that's too wild to have as your girlfriend but would still gladly spent the night with.

She's actually the first one I had that brought her own vibrator and used it to get a orgasm with. Makes the FJ so much more memorable.

Only 2 cons I had with her is that her make up today was a tad too heavy. She's naturally beautiful. Don't need much touchup. The LINE account I got from her is a better representation of her looks.

And 2nd con was that I paid for 2 shots but only got 1 shot from her. With the remaining time just chilling on the bed.
Kept quiet as I guess she was too tired.

Would have been a 9/10 if I had book for a 1hr slot instead.
Old 16-05-2022, 08:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Potatoes123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Review for Jinna @ Asia Consort
https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=878282

Long story short i think Jinna is underrated at this point in time. She is definitely worth your money (maybe Dome 2 experiences set my expectations lower already lol). I think her selling points are her nice bod, her nice personality, and the nice place she's at right now. She speaks some level of english too so communicating isnt much of a problem.

She looks pretty much same as her pictures except for tanner skin tone and with slight blemishes.

I know there's a bunch to choose from now at Dome 1, but please do yourself a favor and pay Jinna a visit.
Old 16-05-2022, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
kinkydaddy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=878876

FR for Caramel from SS

Looks: 9/10 true to picture, i swear bro she really very pretty. No joke.

Body: 9/10 got strong supermodel figure, long legs bc she quite tall. But very slender, average size for boobs. Big enough to squeeze.

Painting: 9/10 area around the inner thighs for her quite sensitive. Got kiss around there before going in for the real meal. she is like water tap, Lick lick abit alrdy so wet. Tasty!

BBBJ: 9/10 she is amazing, the vibration when she moaning while sucking my cock very steam. The " hmm hmm hmm " very shiok.

FJ: 9/10 able to accommodate to the few position i want her in movement, she from 69 flip to insert my dick inside herself. And she ride me fast and pound my cock. While i fondle and squeeze her boobs. See her moaning face gives me such pleasure. She didn’t give chance, very eager to make me cum. After that switch to doggy, can pump against her beautiful ass. Last is missionary because i rly love her sexy face when moaning in pleasure. So loud so sexy.

GFE: she really is those very horny type, any boyfriend would be lucky to have her. Can converse.

RTF: she hot stuff, really is Rtf material, confirm plus chop must find her again.
Old 16-05-2022, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 13
fizou is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfizou is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfizou is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for new girl - MyeongDong aka MD

Honestly, when you encountered one hiccup after another, you know that it was not going to be your day! However, I am grateful that I didn’t cancel the session and insisted on meeting this new girl MD. And I am going to RTF her again!!

Yet, I had one of the most amazing fuck on my life with this girl. No issue communicating. She is pretty, tall, slim with curvy nice ass. She is the taller version of Florence.

She insisted to shower me even though the bathroom was small. Initiate service inside the bathroom. Wow! She knew I was tired from work and started massaging me to get me in the mood! Painted my whole body and gave a top notch blow job! Lots of variation with constant DT. And she swallow my whole dick, gag it until I can feel her throat. She told me she studied in Australia for 5 years and I bet she must have pick up numerous skills over there! Lol. She kept going and going till I have to stop her cause I do not want to waste my only shot!

I started to paint her too and ate her clean shaven pussy. She likes it alot. FJ was amazing and it would have been perfect if the air-con wasn’t down! That’s what she said too! Our session was intense, hot and very sweaty. She wanted me to pound her hard. And she gave me a great riding in return. She kept going and going. It is amazing that we didn’t stop fucking given that the room was getting warmer and warmer.

I would have stayed longer if the air-con was not down. So here I thought I was having a bad day and it turn out to be great and satisfying thanks to MD!

Kudos to the girl and OKT. Both are kind and great to me today! Will continue to support you!
Old 16-05-2022, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
vin33 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had Rainie from TheLord on 13 May. Hotel was central location very convenient with many buses there but not near MRT. Room was spacious and clean.

Rainie is a pretty syt like your uni friend. Petite, cute and bubbly too. Boobs were all natural, not humongous but nice to grab. Looks almost like photo just a tiny bit of tummy.

Sucks and rides like a pro. Fucked her in many positions. Overall was a great enjoyable session. Side note, her moaning is really stereo sound. Was afraid next door can hear her lol.
Old 16-05-2022, 09:46 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Protelys deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Lydia - teeruklover

Looks: 10/10 discount 5% from photo, initially tied her hair i would give her a 7/10, but when she let down her hair, stunning! Perfect 10/10
Body: 9/10 tall and slim, hardly any fats. Body very smooth and silky 55555 quite fair skin also
Boobs: 9/10 perfect size for her size. I love to grab them 55555
Bbbj: 7/10 not the best, and can do DT. Not much slurping
Pussy: 9/10 neatly trimmed and smooth abalone, must try! And also quite tight, should be low milage
Fj: 8/10 only tried missionary, her legs can really spread wide. moanings also quite soft
Gfe: 9/10 very good gfe, reminds me of my ex gf.
Old 16-05-2022, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
kozine86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i rarely posts on the forum but once i do, must be something good.

book OMI from TheLord okt on 16 May. Hotel was central location very convenient with many buses there but not near MRT. Room was spacious and clean.

Looks:8/10 She’s got some freckles!
Body::9/10 Slim and short.
Boobs: 8/10 D cups, my hands is full by grabbing it while doing cowgirl.
Bbbj: 9/10, getting mindblown by her bbbj!!
FJ: 8/10 Moans here and there.

okt TheLord is understanding because its raining. the only bad thing of this session is the stingy towel. my goodness.

Book her fast, won’t stay for long.
Old 16-05-2022, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
devilchicken deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR: Anny from RP

okt: prompt reply as usual, location discreet
very toned body, no fats, nice abs, slim waist, and skin (body) well taken care
speaks french, and good english, no issues with conversation
face wise not for syt lovers
Old 16-05-2022, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1342 / Power: 7
Fuzzyment has much to be proud ofFuzzyment has much to be proud ofFuzzyment has much to be proud ofFuzzyment has much to be proud ofFuzzyment has much to be proud ofFuzzyment has much to be proud ofFuzzyment has much to be proud ofFuzzyment has much to be proud ofFuzzyment has much to be proud ofFuzzyment has much to be proud of

Peachy from Teeruklover

Location Central

OKT: 9/10 (fast response)
Face: 8/10 (similar to photos, looks better in person)
Boobs: 8/10 (C, soft and natural)
Pussy: 8.5/10 (wet and cleanly shaved)
Body: 8/10 (nice curves and ass, not slim and not fat, around the middle)
Catbath: 8/10 (cleaning me thoroughly)
BBBJ: 8/10 (good bj skills including balls licking)
HJ: 8/10 (mix with bbbj is quite skillful with hands and mouth)
FJ: 8/10 (started with cowgirl riding and ended with doggy)
Dmg: $140
RTF: no

Overall session i would rate about 8/10. Firstly shes not that photogenic, real life looks better. Skin tone very fair and seems like hard to find in dome1, mostly thai-tan type. She not shy at all, come in to the room started teasing me, touching my cock when i havnt even undress. GFE very high for her, massages when we finish the session as well.
Old 16-05-2022, 10:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2035 / Power: 7
Ninjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond repute

FR for Florence ThaiSmile
16 May - 1S

Decided to have a bonk for Vesak Day long weekend. OKT quick and prompt with booking. Literally the best. Some others are realllllly slow and its such a turnoff. Drove to location, not a lot of parking slots. If public transport, prob hv to walk a fair bit from mrt. Encountered slight issue at meeting point due to bad 4G connection.
When the door finally opened, a cute 23 yo syt greeted me. Looks exactly like the photos with the addition of a light thai tan. Tbh she looks better f2f, totally my type.
Room is huge and spacious with nice big bed for the deed.
Started session with chit chats and showering, she is very polite and smiley but doesnt speak or understand much english. Washes me thoroughly which is always a plus.
Her body is one of the best I have ever seen. Soft supple skin, nice B cup boobs and the killer ass. Hourglass shape, what more can u ask for.
Moving on to the bed, she will started with a basic massage while I laid down and segue into painting and bbbj. Decided to hv my bbbj while kneeling on the bed becuz i forgot to mention there is a freaking hugeee mirror on top of the bedframe
Wanted to paint her too but she declined so suck thumb proceed to fj. The must try is rly doggy style. Her ass is made for it and with that full length mirror, cfm can cum even if u hv ED lol.
Bro Thaismile ask me go for 2S but i say can only 1 at most. I make poor life choices so should hv listened to him. Would definitely revisit for her looks + ass. Left about a week, so bros that hvnt try, mai tu liao
Old 16-05-2022, 10:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4552 / Power: 21
789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute

FR on Caramel from Silkstockings.
Late morning on 16th May 2022.
First timer on her 2nd day in Singapore. Very chatty personality. Understands that she has clear working principles and positive philosophical outlook from the small talks.
Room - 8/10. Clean room but detached bathroom. Towel acceptable.
Looks - 7.5/10. Slimmer than photo with a irresistible Angelina Jolie smile. Put on a little makeup but her looks will grow slowly and sweetly on you like her name.
Body - 8/10. Tall, slender and graceful with long legs which will look great with stockings.
Boobs - 8/10. Natural B with comfy feel when squeezing and fondling.
French - 8.5/10. Started slowly before finding the feel for more intense play. Exchanges of attacks and defenses without too deep or wet.
Paint - 7/10. Limited action due to her hygienic nature. Only plays on the outside with tongue and finger.
BBBJ - 9/10. Strong tongue action giving an incredible sensation. Nearly cim in bathroom before she stops. More of the same in bedroom till burst. Please note she dun do CIM so dun force her.
FJ - 8/10. Pussy is still tight as expected from a first timer. Need a lot of KY and patience.
GFE - 8/10. Proactively helps to unbutton and button my shirt. Lots of kisses from start to end. Even after I changed and got ready to leave, she started kissing me all over. I was wary of lipstick stains but she told me not to worry as her lipstick dun leave any stain mark.
Workrate - 8.5/10. Although she is still fresh in this trade, she is very eager to please. Sometimes she can be too enthusiastic and I need to slow her down. Appreciative of her efforts.
Overall - 8.05/10. To be frank, I felt dominated by her intense action throughout the session. A bit taxing for an old man that my legs felt weak. Left before 90 mins to eat Bak Kut Teh to replenish energy. Bittersweet experience - missed her smiles but not the intensive exercise. Recommended for bros who like intense and passionate first-timer who just freshly graduated.
RTF - Mixed. Experience tells me not to get emotionally attached unless she wears her school uniform next time.
Old 16-05-2022, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
joviq deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sky @ silk stockings

As usual bro ss service tip top, his response is swift and always helpful to your qns

Room: shared bathroom, room is clean, big towel but kinda new so will be fluffy
Body: abit short for my height. Photo is her with skin colour darker/thai tan
Boobs: natural b, 50 cent nipple size.
Shower: shower with u, clean ur body and brother nicely
Bbbj: average but acceptable, didn’t feel her braces. Not those type of pornstar mode
Fj: this is where she shines, she can ride u non stop, fast and hard until u stop her. No restriction for Any position that u request

She’s leaving soon, I think by this week.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1