The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 13-08-2011, 04:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
bolsterposter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: phillipines, manaila, makati

Lol, Etsys you sound like you really don't like Filipino guys huh..

For me, I (HEART) them, why? Very simple - they make us expats / foreigners look good

One cutie I met along the way previously turned out to be single mother of 2 kids @ the tender age of 25. I was still new to the Philippines then, and the shock must have registered on my face cos she said --

She: Don't you know that's the trend in the Philippines?
Me: What trend (blur)?
She: That the men are assholes...

Old 13-08-2011, 11:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

bolsterposter: no .. not that I don't like them .. just, when in Rome .. beware of roman culture

Well, filipino men are the most possessive, of their own girls, and other girls, and if you read the news, a lot of Ex-BF drama to the new girls' new BF, and if the new Boyfriend is a foriegner, it is Deep Shit .. all over the place .. no kidding .. seen that enough times.

Just 'tread carefully'

Of course, I know enough filipino guys, but I don't mix friendship with fuckship .. and mess up things.

one more incident .. when I went to Manila, with a filipino friend, we barfined a couple of girls, and since he cannot take them to his place, I said why not do in my room (apartelle - with reception area, kitchen .. ) he says ok .. and then when we reach our place some casual chat .. he blurts out that he is not happy to see me fucking his fellow kabayan .. even though she is a hooker, and he too has barfined one ..

So .. emotions can kill .. when it come to filipinos ..

more .. even in lukcy plaza you can see .. filipina dump filipino bf, hook up with non-filipino bf, and then the ex-bf tries everything to pick fight with new bf, and if nothing works, will throw the ultimate weapon "she is our girl, you are stealing her .." and that invokes a lot of fellow citizens to pull out bayonets ..

Same same, in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Malaysia .. everywhere ...

again, tread carefully ....

ps: to the filipina who said men are assholes; i am sure given a choice of foreign cock or local cock, sure, she will select the local cok .. as a few foreigner - mainlly american- marry pinay find out, when they emigrate the girl, she find a 'natvie' bf, to have local food .. also
Old 13-08-2011, 12:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
bolsterposter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Etsys, I agree - filipinas would still go for local guys cause after all the foreigner boyfriend (?fling) can just up and leave anytime, no security. And they can't really be blamed for thinking that, after all, we're here in a mongering forum

Just be safe fellow SBF bros, don't play with "heart" or you'll get burnt...
Old 13-08-2011, 01:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 14
Hahahaha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
he blurts out that he is not happy to see me fucking his fellow kabayan .. even though she is a hooker, and he too has barfined one ..
I was wondering how did you diffuse the situation. Did you give up your girl for the sake of your friend?

A very delicate situation to me.
Old 13-08-2011, 01:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 15
Yoshi Chiong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyYoshi Chiong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kent_do View Post
Wow bro, Zhang Zi Yi in Philli??? That would be a stunner.
BTW, u did not forget to get her ctc, or did U
Me oso long time no go there lo! Might make a own trip there, if OC permit given...hehehe
Lol !! No I did not forget to get her ctc but did not even bother to get it in the first place as there are so many other Hotties around. Just didn't want to tempt myself to call her again. As I always nvr enjoy 2nd time. Hahaha !!! but I think her number Tag is 27
Old 13-08-2011, 04:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 652 / Power: 16
huanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to behold

Will be making a trip to Manila in November. Anybody going there at that time?
Old 13-08-2011, 07:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
GrandS deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
bolsterposter: no .. not that I don't like them .. just, when in Rome .. beware of roman culture

Well, filipino men are the most possessive, of their own girls, and other girls, and if you read the news, a lot of Ex-BF drama to the new girls' new BF, and if the new Boyfriend is a foriegner, it is Deep Shit .. all over the place .. no kidding .. seen that enough times.

Just 'tread carefully'

Of course, I know enough filipino guys, but I don't mix friendship with fuckship .. and mess up things.

one more incident .. when I went to Manila, with a filipino friend, we barfined a couple of girls, and since he cannot take them to his place, I said why not do in my room (apartelle - with reception area, kitchen .. ) he says ok .. and then when we reach our place some casual chat .. he blurts out that he is not happy to see me fucking his fellow kabayan .. even though she is a hooker, and he too has barfined one ..

So .. emotions can kill .. when it come to filipinos ..

more .. even in lukcy plaza you can see .. filipina dump filipino bf, hook up with non-filipino bf, and then the ex-bf tries everything to pick fight with new bf, and if nothing works, will throw the ultimate weapon "she is our girl, you are stealing her .." and that invokes a lot of fellow citizens to pull out bayonets ..

Same same, in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Malaysia .. everywhere ...

again, tread carefully ....

ps: to the filipina who said men are assholes; i am sure given a choice of foreign cock or local cock, sure, she will select the local cok .. as a few foreigner - mainlly american- marry pinay find out, when they emigrate the girl, she find a 'natvie' bf, to have local food .. also
My experience is slightly different. My Filipino colleague encourage me to bf, more like forcing me too. But one think for sure, he will defer to me in all aspect but not in front of ladies. That he wants a bit of equality.
Old 14-08-2011, 07:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 15
pachyderm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by huanggua View Post
Will be making a trip to Manila in November. Anybody going there at that time?
I too may be over around that time. May be able to meet.
Old 15-08-2011, 07:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 290 / Power: 16
BoinKING is one of the Best!BoinKING is one of the Best!BoinKING is one of the Best!

lucky i can blend in with the locals.. if don't speak can pass off as a pinoy hehe

"When you are youthful and attractive, why not play the field? You are wasting your youth if you don't. It is not a crime to be promiscuous!" - Cecil Chao
Old 15-08-2011, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 13
RodRideOut deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I visit Manila about once every 2 months for work and I usually go to the same old spots - la cafe (malate), havana (makati), someties burgos. Tired of the same old song and dance.

But someone recently told me about icon. Anybody been there yet?
Old 15-08-2011, 07:14 PM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandS View Post
My experience is slightly different. My Filipino colleague encourage me to bf, more like forcing me too. But one think for sure, he will defer to me in all aspect but not in front of ladies. That he wants a bit of equality.
let me say .. not gonna describe what happened, but all amicable ..

Well, while on this 'fuckign with pinoys' another time, another wierd thing happened.

This filipina I know, whom I been screwing for some time .. let's say Miss X, (though she bar girl - never ask me too much money .. just happy to be taken care when I am in manila, and happy with some shopping, and some pocket money and the like .. .. ) one day, I ask to fxxk her new friend .. and then I ask her, if she want to fuck my buddy (a filipino guy .. )

her face said something not happy, but she said ok .. then when my friend go to his room with X, and I went to my room with the girls' friend girl, and then next day .. my filipino friend told me .. that when he close the room door, X insist he fxxk her without condom .. saying she want to feel his dick inside her .. etc. etc. apparently, to spite me .. now, the good thing is.. my friend is not the type who get emotional attack .. he just had said "oh .. cool" and shot everything ..

only next day he says, the woman probably did that the make me mad .. oh hell, no sir, I aint gonna bother for such trivial matter . ha ha ..

Ah, the games pinays play ..
Old 15-08-2011, 08:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
GrandS deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Well, while on this 'fuckign with pinoys' another time, another wierd thing happened.

This filipina I know, whom I been screwing for some time .. let's say Miss X, (though she bar girl - never ask me too much money .. just happy to be taken care when I am in manila, and happy with some shopping, and some pocket money and the like .. .. ) one day, I ask to fxxk her new friend .. and then I ask her, if she want to fuck my buddy (a filipino guy .. )

her face said something not happy, but she said ok .. then when my friend go to his room with X, and I went to my room with the girls' friend girl, and then next day .. my filipino friend told me .. that when he close the room door, X insist he fxxk her without condom .. saying she want to feel his dick inside her .. etc. etc. apparently, to spite me .. now, the good thing is.. my friend is not the type who get emotional attack .. he just had said "oh .. cool" and shot everything ..

only next day he says, the woman probably did that the make me mad .. oh hell, no sir, I aint gonna bother for such trivial matter . ha ha ..

Ya bro, my ex-gf double time me, I forgave her and she did it again. Now married and with kid and still wanna get back with me. Joke isnt it. They can switch on and off easily.
Old 16-08-2011, 10:46 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
redserpent is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:

I have not observed it myself but was told that many pinays love to have babies. They see having babies just like we owning cars in SG, but of course they expect you to maintain her and the baby thereafter. So beware - That extra sensation for that few minutes can bring you years of misery!

I am in Manila the week of 15 Aug so anyone wants to cheong please PM me.
Old 16-08-2011, 07:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandS View Post
Ya bro, my ex-gf double time me, I forgave her and she did it again. Now married and with kid and still wanna get back with me. Joke isnt it. They can switch on and off easily.
to add on .. recently, a pinay, got married, and sms'd me .. "I am married now no .. if you have friends visiting manila, let them contact me .. but, because I am married, must use condom 100% not like before, when I feel, I don't use" ..

So, my friends, that is a married pinay bar girl for you
Old 16-08-2011, 09:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 14
Hahahaha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
twhen I feel, I don't use" ..
No wonder PHP HIV cases keeps going up!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1