The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 29-08-2021, 03:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1907 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42755 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Lol, don't mind me bro, but you remind me of another United supporter on YouTube who burnt his cr7 United jersey in anger when he thought cr was bound for City

Jokes aside, hate to say this but have to agree with you United supporters that this window transfer has been excellent for you guys

Sancho, Varane and now CR, really quality stuff.

And with the rest of your squad, United should be pushing for both the PL and CL now.

Only OGS can mess things up for you guys now, which I hope btw

Then again CR might well turn out to be your new player/coach!

All in this PL season looks like it is going to be a wild ride.
Nice to see u in here once again bro escobar

nah, was just venting my anger n frustration at the knucklehead for the wrong way n decisions he made, playing his team n handling each n every one of his players..not really mean wat i say ...just say say only...don't scare...

But our friend is really weird, he is so timid, buy new players costing so much n yet so scare to play them in the starting 11 as if they don't know how to play or will be hurt by the opposition players...that's why like bro Tai said if he has such great players in his team n can't win tis year's PL or CL, then he ought to be the next manager sacked like Lampard n Arteta....all these ex-players newly turned managers r really clueless in managing their respective teams...Lampard is gone already, next will be Arteta n he will be the next to go if he doesn't wake up his ideas...b4 he messes up the team again tis year, he shd be removed...like yr suggestion to hv CR7 be the next manager when he hang up his boots 1 day in the future ...

yes, looks like tis season will be much closer than last year....yr team Pool will be close behind our noisy neighbours in blue n Chelski....followed behind by West Ham, Leicester n Tottenham all doing well atm

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 29-08-2021 at 04:32 PM.
Old 30-08-2021, 12:10 AM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

It's 32 minutes n their goal hv been bombarded many times by wolves players...they r pinned down in their own half of the field.. wolves players can run much faster on the break n red devils passing is very bad, keep being robbed of the ball by wolves players ...matter of time goal against them...bros here r right...his god-son is playing again tonight

lucky for them 1st half ended 0-0

Match ended 1-0 in favour of the Red devils goal scored by none other than the young wonder kid Greenwood

Last edited by Rickey; 30-08-2021 at 04:42 AM.
Old 30-08-2021, 01:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 313 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

A lucky win, with an impossible double-save by De Gea and a strike from Greenwood turned in by the Wolves goalie.

Was somewhat encouraged when I saw the lineup, thinking it looked like a change to one defensive midfielder with Varane finally starting. But Pogba was playing so deep and frequently deeper than Fred. Still a two-man defensive midfield pivot. Very poor first half. Better in the second half when Pogba moved 10 yards up. Also confusing that Sancho started on the left and James on the right. James thrives on the left and Sancho is a primarily a right-winger. But Sancho didn't look on his game anyway. 5/10 for him on his first start.

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 30-08-2021, 02:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 500 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3369 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Lucky win!! Great goal by our wonderboy Greenwood....yet again!
Very subpar performance by Utd, as expected.

I might have overlook...but how does Sancho benefit the team?
His performance so far had been mediocre.

Strange OGS started him on the left...later on then switch back to his favor right. To accommodate James?

If Wolves were a little bit more sharper...Utd would have lost by at least 3-0.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 30-08-2021, 07:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by imom View Post
A lucky win, with an impossible double-save by De Gea and a strike from Greenwood turned in by the Wolves goalie.

Was somewhat encouraged when I saw the lineup, thinking it looked like a change to one defensive midfielder with Varane finally starting. But Pogba was playing so deep and frequently deeper than Fred. Still a two-man defensive midfield pivot. Very poor first half. Better in the second half when Pogba moved 10 yards up. Also confusing that Sancho started on the left and James on the right. James thrives on the left and Sancho is a primarily a right-winger. But Sancho didn't look on his game anyway. 5/10 for him on his first start.
Yes, was so surprising to see DDG in excellent n top form last night ...saved at least 3 certain goals...must hv taken Popeye's spinach b4 the game started...haha

Was happy to see the 2 new expensive signings finally included in the 1st 11 on the field playing ..but disappointed that Sancho was anonymous n looked like just any other ordinary player...basing on last night's display, think Lingard would hv done better maybe score a goal or 2...poor chap disregarded by the knucklehead

The whole team played badly esp in the 1st half....was as if they didn't or don't hv the mood to play n win the game against the fierce animals...passing was atrocious n so inaccurate, almost always giving away the ball to the opposition players or having the ball robbed by them many times...it's a miracle n blessing of God that they won ...escaped losing the match by the skin of their teeth

Old 30-08-2021, 08:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
Very subpar performance by Utd, as expected.

I might have overlook...but how does Sancho benefit the team?
His performance so far had been mediocre.

Strange OGS started him on the left...later on then switch back to his favor right. To accommodate James?

If Wolves were a little bit more sharper...Utd would have lost by at least 3-0.
Yes, from the look of it last night, the new boy Sancho looked very ordinary just like any other normal player....doesn't play like he is worth anything near 75 million pounds...if this goes on with him not scoring any goals it is money wasted n gone down the drain...let's hope he buck up n play in sync with his fellow colleagues on the field to score as many goals for MU as CR7 can

Not surprising the knucklehead makes wrong decisions in tactics n playing his men all the time but if he continues to do so he will soon find the exit door opened automatically for him...agreed, the match last night shd hv been won by Wolves had they been sharper n more clinical in front of the Red Devil's goal...that's why they feel hard done for by the referee's decisions esp the goal that was scored againt them...so of all the predictions only lawro got it right for a MU win although the scoreline was incorrect...n it's true, history has shown that games between Man U n Wolves always ends with a 1-0 score usually in Utd's favour

So its 7 points now in the bag n they moved up to 3rd position in the table ....wonder who they suppose to play against in the next game ???

Last edited by Rickey; 30-08-2021 at 11:54 PM.
Old 30-08-2021, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post

the footballing gods smiled on man u last night, here are some thoughts:

defence - varane is the defensive partner maguire been lacking until now, he is calm and assured despite facing continuous pressure from wolves. fantastic double save by DDG and goal line clearance by AWB

midfield - mctom is out for several weeks and his presence was missed. man u couldn't cope with traore's pace and power, its evident that OGS must sign a fast strong DMC rather than rely on pogba/fred to be defensive anchors. sancho didn't have a good outing with poor passing and tried to be fancy near his box. its strange that OGS started him on the left, hope he can get up to speed with more games

attack - greenwood/fernandes did not get much service as wolves pressed in the first half and then sat back. greenwood took the chance he had and its a great finish, he will become a top striker. we can boast the new trinity: rashford, sancho, greenwood

CR7 - the away fans were in carnival mood with the lifesize cutout of CR7, but we have to wait 2 weeks (can't wait). he can improve the squad with his mentality and professionalism, overall a positive effect.

the mood has improved and there is a new belief, we will win something this season

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk
Old 30-08-2021, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 252 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post

So its 7 points now in the bag n they moved up to 3rd position in the table ....wonder who they suppose to play against in the next game ???
Next game against Newcastle… and yes I expect them to give them a thrashing if Ronaldo is playing but most impt I hope Fred dun play again…. How is Fred a starting 11 remains a mystery to me till today…

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 30-08-2021, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post
the footballing gods smiled on man u last night, here are some thoughts:

defence - varane is the defensive partner maguire been lacking until now, he is calm and assured despite facing continuous pressure from wolves. fantastic double save by DDG and goal line clearance by AWB
AGREED

Quote:
midfield - mctom is out for several weeks and his presence was missed. man u couldn't cope with traore's pace and power, its evident that OGS must sign a fast strong DMC rather than rely on pogba/fred to be defensive anchors. sancho didn't have a good outing with poor passing and tried to be fancy near his box. its strange that OGS started him on the left, hope he can get up to speed with more games
YES, TOTALLY AGREED TOO ...THEY R LOOKING FOR TRIPPIER, CAVANIGA, RICE & NUGUEZ...BUT IT IS TOO LATE TO SIGN THEM....THE TRANSFER WINDOW CLOSES TOMORROW

Quote:
attack - greenwood/fernandes did not get much service as wolves pressed in the first half and then sat back. greenwood took the chance he had and its a great finish, he will become a top striker. we can boast the new trinity: rashford, sancho, greenwood
YES, AGREED AGAIN

Quote:
CR7 - the away fans were in carnival mood with the lifesize cutout of CR7, but we have to wait 2 weeks (can't wait). he can improve the squad with his mentality and professionalism, overall a positive effect.
YES, CR7 SHD BE ABLE TO

Quote:
the mood has improved and there is a new belief, we will win something this season
MOOD - DEFINITELY....WIN SOMETHING, NOT VERY SURE DEPENDING ON SANCHO BUCKING UP & THEY GETTING A GOOD MIDFIELDER I/O THE LOUSY FRED & MATIC

Last edited by Rickey; 01-09-2021 at 02:11 PM.
Old 30-08-2021, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post
Next game against Newcastle… and yes I expect them to give them a thrashing if Ronaldo is playing but most impt I hope Fred dun play again…. How is Fred a starting 11 remains a mystery to me till today…
T.Q. bro Tai for the info....Newcastle shd be beatable too but no walk-over ...but Fred will continue to play each n every match...no, it is not a mystery....like u say he is OGS' God-son....he shd be replace by Lingard if no one else good can be found if they r really going to challenge for the title n cups

Old 30-08-2021, 10:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
Quoted: 298 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23912 / Power: 23
sc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond repute

WBissaka has the potential to be a CDM. Dalot at RB.

Waiting for their return upzz -->> Many

Lick PussY TEAM aka LPT
Searching for nympho FB/FWB. PM me
Old 31-08-2021, 12:45 AM
Samster

ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post
How is Fred a starting 11 remains a mystery to me till today…
Quote:
T.Q. bro Tai for the info...
seems like fred is the midfielder version of lindelof: OGS selects him because he is the best option to partner mctom in midfield. its obvious that OGS doesn't rate VDB to be better than fred and doesn't even bring him on as a sub. its a pity that OGS feels VDB is suitable for cup ties rather than league matches

OGS tactfully stated that he wanted brazilian flair in the squad, but i feel that once he signs a solid DMC, fred will be benched

Quote:
Originally Posted by sc slayer View Post
idea siah... maybe AWB can retrain as he hits 30

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk
Old 31-08-2021, 01:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 313 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Quote:
...but Fred will continue to play each n every match...no, it is not a mystery....he shd be replace by Lingard if no one else good can be found if they r really going to challenge for the title n cups
Quote:
seems like fred is the midfielder version of lindelof: OGS selects him because he is the best option to partner mctom in midfield. its obvious that OGS doesn't rate VDB to be better than fred...

OGS tactfully stated that he wanted brazilian flair in the squad, but i feel that once he signs a solid DMC, fred will be benched
We have only Fred, Matic and McTominay who are defensive midfielders.

Van De Beek and Lingard are no.10s, attacking midfielders. Unfortunately for them, that is Bruno Fernandes' position. Solskjaer has tried Van De Beek in a defensive pivot before, but don't think he was much good there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sc slayer View Post
Wan-Bissaka certainly has the defensive capabilities... but his passing is, um.... lol. He can be on the right side of 3 central defenders, if we ever need to play in that formation.

I would say let Lindelof try out being the sole defensive midfielder. He was a no.10 before becoming a central defender and he certainly has an eye for a pass. You need that skill to play out of defence.

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 31-08-2021, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
We have only Fred, Matic and McTominay who are defensive midfielders.

Van De Beek and Lingard are no.10s, attacking midfielders. Unfortunately for them, that is Bruno Fernandes' position. Solskjaer has tried Van De Beek in a defensive pivot before, but don't think he was much good there.

Wan-Bissaka certainly has the defensive capabilities... but his passing is, um.... lol. He can be on the right side of 3 central defenders, if we ever need to play in that formation.

I would say let Lindelof try out being the sole defensive midfielder. He was a no.10 before becoming a central defender and he certainly has an eye for a pass. You need that skill to play out of defence.
according to VDB wiki article, F.de Boer opines that he plays best at no.6 position. i guess VDB's instinct to run into space doesn't sit well with OGS who is on the conservative side as there will be gaps (open to counterattacks) when he forays forward. fred is more defensive-minded than VDB but his performances are facepalm

AWB doesn't necessarily need to be a good passer, he can be a destroyer: use his strength and tackling to win balls/break up attacks and then make simple passes to the playmaker (ala keane wins the ball, passes to scholes who drops deep and take it from there). lindelof can reposition to be DMC but he really need to build up his strength and be less error-prone

Old 01-09-2021, 09:47 AM
Samster

Just heard the knucklehead still wants to keep the lazy n lousy striker martial n refuse to let PSG take him ...he is another of his god son besides Fred

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1