The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
xiaoqian

Closed Thread

Old 29-10-2021, 08:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 259 / Power: 19
ZUNBO96 is one of the Best!ZUNBO96 is one of the Best!ZUNBO96 is one of the Best!
Re: Parklane massage

Went to parklane today and look for XQ without any appointment.
Second time and service is better than first. .shall not elaborate more..
Keep her protected ..
Old 29-10-2021, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 11
exc11hatch is a Helpful and Caring Samsterexc11hatch is a Helpful and Caring Samsterexc11hatch is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just visited XQ today, pussy as tight as ever and she look damn hot in her dress.

She was having menses on Sunday so today just fine I got time to find her .
Old 30-10-2021, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 4
Hkwillow is one of the Best!Hkwillow is one of the Best!Hkwillow is one of the Best!Hkwillow is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZUNBO96 View Post
Went to parklane today and look for XQ without any appointment.
Second time and service is better than first. .shall not elaborate more..
Keep her protected ..
My experiences with Xiao Qian is similar. Her service got better and better the more I rtf, also cos our chemistry builds. Treat her nicely and with some sweet talk, she will do more than her usual.
Old 30-10-2021, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 4
Hkwillow is one of the Best!Hkwillow is one of the Best!Hkwillow is one of the Best!Hkwillow is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by exc11hatch View Post
Just visited XQ today, pussy as tight as ever and she look damn hot in her dress.

She was having menses on Sunday so today just fine I got time to find her .
A few times Xiao Qian wearing a body hugging short dress and I very turn on by it. Tempted to ask her to keep the dress and her heels on during sex but never request for it. Most times she's already naked when she came into room.
Old 30-10-2021, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
jbhr8080 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wong7 View Post
Decided to go PL to look for XQ, was abit tensed when I reached the entrance of the main building, pulled out my phone, scanned and proceed to McD first. Bought a cup of ice cold latte to chill down the mixed feeling of excitement and anxiety.
Proceed to the elevator and went up lvl ♡, XQ door's closed (sighed probably not my day), went up to lvl ◇ via escalator, then subsequently lvl ♧, walked around the back area, black glass door opened, saw an OK looking SYT greeted me and waved me in, gestured to her using my hand to say no.
As I walked around lvl ♧, frantically scrolling through sbf PL thread to disguise how anxious I was feeling, I decided to walk back down to lvl ♡ and take another peek at XQ's unit -

Door was opened.

Adrenaline kicked in, walked in and saw a SYT, prettier than the one I saw at lvl ♧. There was a brief moment of pause (literally) and we blankly stared at each other before I broke the ice and asked for a massage.
Sadly, I was being declined because she already had an appt with someone else. Told me to come later.
Walked out and stood at a corner, taking few sips of the then diluted latte drink, scrolling through sbf while figuring where would be a good place to wait.
5 minutes later, heard someone called "xiao di xiao di", turned around to see its XQ calling me to come in. Turns out that the appt got cancelled because he had some errands to run.

Went in and got a good massage.
Came out a happy man.
Bro, pm ctc pls.
Old 30-10-2021, 04:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 186 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8772 / Power: 22
kthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond repute

Correct me if I am wrong... former L5 Viet Lisa now at L4? How's her service now? Still rushed one?
Old 30-10-2021, 10:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 951 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6957 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kthan10 View Post
Correct me if I am wrong... former L5 Viet Lisa now at L4? How's her service now? Still rushed one?
Level 4 all no good.all the viets rushed services..they rush you and you will be out by 20 mins...stick to level 3 if you dont want disappointment...level 4 all money faced..
Old 30-10-2021, 11:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 951 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6957 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=s her service now? Still rushed one?[/QUOTE]

Saw xq going to toilet at 9.30pm with a pail of water...she finished her last customer....still saw a guy waiting at level 3 ....
Old 31-10-2021, 06:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 7
Amychean is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAmychean is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Waiting outside XQ shop to try my luck. Will leave review if I get. The neighbor door wide open.
Old 31-10-2021, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
tehguy1988 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, can any kind soul share with me how to find XQ shop? I won't bother asking for her contact as I understand it's only for regulars. Much appreciated thank you!
Old 01-11-2021, 12:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5496 / Power: 13
Madpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by skylit View Post
What’s the girl in black name? I went last week and saw her in OL attire, quite hot looking.
I saw her a few times when I walked pass the shop, she always in OL style dressing.
Old 01-11-2021, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 685 / Power: 19
Master bedroom is a splendid one to beholdMaster bedroom is a splendid one to beholdMaster bedroom is a splendid one to beholdMaster bedroom is a splendid one to beholdMaster bedroom is a splendid one to beholdMaster bedroom is a splendid one to behold

toh lah..kena sala girl ....lol. she refuse to tell me her name when i asked. maybe she know i'm looking for xq and may reject her.

thanks all the bros who replied my PM

can see xq is really popular. saw at least 4 to 5 guys loitering around xq's level.
Old 02-11-2021, 08:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master bedroom View Post
toh lah..kena sala girl ....lol. she refuse to tell me her name when i asked. maybe she know i'm looking for xq and may reject her.

thanks all the bros who replied my PM

can see xq is really popular. saw at least 4 to 5 guys loitering around xq's level.
the one who dun tell you her name could be lina. rem got bro posted same thing, she refused to say her name when he ask. from his description of the girl and shop location, very sure is lina.
Old 02-11-2021, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 685 / Power: 19
Master bedroom is a splendid one to beholdMaster bedroom is a splendid one to beholdMaster bedroom is a splendid one to beholdMaster bedroom is a splendid one to beholdMaster bedroom is a splendid one to beholdMaster bedroom is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawboy83 View Post
the one who dun tell you her name could be lina. rem got bro posted same thing, she refused to say her name when he ask. from his description of the girl and shop location, very sure is lina.
the one i kena is slim, bob cut hairstyle. i think the whole PL she's the only one with bob cut hairstyle.
Old 03-11-2021, 01:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 3
covidevil is a Helpful and Caring Samstercovidevil is a Helpful and Caring Samster

just rembr dont try any girls at level 4, all service fuck dup one
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread