The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 08-05-2011, 01:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 15
vagrant deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyvagrant deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
To the normal viets, lam tinh is no big deal. Lam tinh for money is even better, can enjoy and still have extra money to spend.
vb always criticize sillipore men dam dac nhieu nhieu, only want to go hotel with them...really pretentious lor, yet they expect us to cho tien nhieu nhieu
Old 08-05-2011, 01:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1084 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39982 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vagrant View Post
vb always criticize sillipore men dam dac nhieu nhieu, only want to go hotel with them...really pretentious lor, yet they expect us to cho tien nhieu nhieu
haha...u are referring to WL in sinkie...then no wonder...

i quote "if you trust WL then pigs oso can climb trees"...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 09-05-2011, 09:31 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Zxcvbn66 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi everyone, i got a problem and i need some help... my girl friend last menstruation came on the 5th of April and we did a test kit check today and found out that she is pregnant... the problem is before the 1st of April she was together with another guy...after that she was with me... so now i dont't know if she is pregnant with my baby or isit that guy's baby... is it that since her last menstruation came after she is no longer with that guy, there is no possibility that the baby belongs to that guy?
Old 09-05-2011, 10:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 682 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2742 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vagrant View Post
vb always criticize sillipore men dam dac nhieu nhieu, only want to go hotel with them...
this statement applies to you ONLY
Old 09-05-2011, 10:40 AM
Samster

KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
If after marriage, the couple is planning to stay in Singapore, then it will be best if the singapore man can guide their viet spouse to adapt to Singapore ways of doing things.
this is a very long process...
when my girlfriend start coming back to sillypore occasionally, there are alot of things to teach her. i.e queuing up, languages, election...

Now i kana blamed for speaking toooo much TV with her...
Old 09-05-2011, 10:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 530 / Power: 23
lament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88;5$$$$01
haha...u are referring to WL in sinkie...then no wonder...

Bro, your statement is a bit too overbearing ....

End of the day WL or proper woman, they are still the same. its whether she truly loves you that matters, if she doesn't then good luck ......

Ther's a saying, "you can marry a WL to be a wife but not a wife and make her a WL"

Everyone have a past but its the present and future that matters.

Problem is mainly down to cultural differences and language barriers.

Depending on which part of vietnam, they are brought up differently and their viewpoint on things are different too.

Language wise, unless you are damn good in vietnamese or your girl damn good in english or chinese, there is also a language barrier. As good as I may be in vietnamese, I still have problems understanding them at times.
Old 09-05-2011, 11:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 19
shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
ask bro shysaint...his bx cannot get use to sinkie life...even give birth oso go back to BD...bro shysaint, hope you dun mind to use you as an example...^_^
Bro ...

I don't mind ....

Cheers

Uncensored Videos from thisav.com

We are the Samster Community ... WE Share & Contribute ...
All PoinTs will be R.I.K.
2015 pts in 2015
Old 09-05-2011, 12:02 PM
Samster

shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
there are alot of things to teach her. i.e queuing up, languages, election...
Digging nose in public , removing shoes in public , squatting down in public ... throw stuffs on the foor ....

2015 pts in 2015
Old 09-05-2011, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
this statement applies to you ONLY
AGREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

2015 pts in 2015
Old 09-05-2011, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysaint View Post
Digging nose in public , removing shoes in public , squatting down in public ... throw stuffs on the foor ....
she don't do all these
Old 09-05-2011, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 20
Honey Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to all

congra ...........

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zxcvbn66 View Post
hi everyone, i got a problem and i need some help... my girl friend last menstruation came on the 5th of April and we did a test kit check today and found out that she is pregnant... the problem is before the 1st of April she was together with another guy...after that she was with me... so now i dont't know if she is pregnant with my baby or isit that guy's baby... is it that since her last menstruation came after she is no longer with that guy, there is no possibility that the baby belongs to that guy?

But if you find my reports/views/contribution are beneficial and enjoyable, don't be stingy on your points.
Old 09-05-2011, 06:29 PM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zxcvbn66 View Post
the baby should belong to the previous guy...whenever ger miss a period and knew she is pregnant then she was oredi carrying 2 months pregnancy...

to be more accurate do DNA after baby born...or do DNA in the womb by paying big big bomb...

Old 09-05-2011, 06:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lament View Post

End of the day WL or proper woman, they are still the same. its whether she truly loves you that matters, if she doesn't then good luck ......

Ther's a saying, "you can marry a WL to be a wife but not a wife and make her a WL"

Depending on which part of vietnam, they are brought up differently and their viewpoint on things are different too.

Language wise, unless you are damn good in vietnamese or your girl damn good in english or chinese, there is also a language barrier. As good as I may be in vietnamese, I still have problems understanding them at times.

haha...bro I agreed with you but those you mentioned are very few minority...most the Vn WL who are here in sinkie are out to earn their money and lied thru their teeths in order to survive this wicked place...

Old 09-05-2011, 07:12 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Zxcvbn66 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
the baby should belong to the previous guy...whenever ger miss a period and knew she is pregnant then she was oredi carrying 2 months pregnancy...

to be more accurate do DNA after baby born...or do DNA in the womb by paying big big bomb...
bro Hurricane88... she never miss the period in April.... she had her period on the 5th of April... the last she was with the other guy was before 1st April...
Old 09-05-2011, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 15
Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lament View Post

bro,100% agree with u.everyone have a past,is either one person can accept or not and the most important is forget totally her past if she treat u well.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1