The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-01-2022, 01:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 4
jokespi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: How easy to hunt for MILF?

Oh my naiseeeeee ....welcome back
Old 25-01-2022, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Fatcharsiew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neoguri View Post
Way to go bro!
WeChat - my favorite method too!
WeChat is good but cannot have high expectations in the looks dept. Know a few in their 40s, horny and hungry
Old 25-01-2022, 02:03 PM
Beholder

Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19013 / Power: 84
sam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatcharsiew View Post
WeChat is good but cannot have high expectations in the looks dept. Know a few in their 40s, horny and hungry
How you get them via WeChat?

81 pts give away to any good samsters
Old 25-01-2022, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatcharsiew View Post
Yes spot on! Banging those 40 are wonderful and a lot of pleasure to your sausage.

Last edited by unsung80; 26-01-2022 at 11:33 AM.
Old 25-01-2022, 02:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1889 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Temptation5 View Post
Hi Bro Rickey,
Good to hear you still rmb this elusive butterfly.
We are having lunch at _______?
No worries, will write in a couple of days.
Take care.
Cheers.
Glad to see u back once again babe Temptation5, to post in SBF again ...how to forget such a pretty elusive butterfly as u ...hv been hunting for u all over the world for so long but failed to find u...now u go for lunch also never jio me or at least tell me where u all lunching ??...sigh...anyway i just had my lunch with my female friend at chinatown ...you take care too ...

btw just to let u know i hv given u another +25 sweet cherries for the 2nd time to welcome u back to SBF too ...powering UP^^yr points from 339 to 364 ...hope u enjoy yr time here n don't MIA for too long...as i get older my memory may fail me ...haha

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 25-01-2022, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Fatcharsiew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam30sg View Post
How you get them via WeChat?
From people nearby
Old 27-01-2022, 11:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 3
xiaodamen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyxiaodamen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

had one encountered a milf using wechat. but you might need to be patience, i waited for quite some time to get one.

i found her using people nearby and added her. i know she will accept because she is those doing massage one. from her photo, she looks around 40 but still consider not bad looking type. no photo on her body so i acted like a customer and went down to her massage to verify myself. but before i went down, i chatted with her on the services but she shared that there is no "special services", which is what i want it to be since i am trying to "hunt" for milf, not paid services.

when i went down, i was quite relieved as her body was still quite well maintained. not those typical saggy and fleshy, like still considered lean for a milf, about c cup. i prompted her again to test whether she got paid services but she insisted no. YES!

after that session, i tried spending more time chatting with her on wechat and finally got her to have dinner and send her back home. this happen a few times before we can proceeded with the main agenda. one thing good is that some of these foreigner stayed alone in a rented place, and so it is easy to find a chance to be alone with her where intimate talking and action can take place. save money for room too!

some of these are actually quite lonely too and need some "love". just need some time to break the wall and you can enjoy your hard work!
Old 27-01-2022, 12:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 252 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 11
Jabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up Re: How easy to hunt for MILF?

Met a early 30s lady on wechat.Was chatting with her for a while before meeting her.She is not pretty and body was really out of shape after births.Intially start some kissing in the car and slowly went to hotel for a shot.Her below was really wet as she hasnt had sex fora while as bad relationship with husband.
Old 27-01-2022, 05:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Whether ML or FL who tells you she does not provide specials or does not want ONS or FWB, as you do not stay with her (even if you are their live in bf or eventual FWB), do not be shock later to know you are just one of the VIP clients, ONS or BF.
Remember, their purpose to be in Singapore is driven by the desire to make some money. If they can find true love, that's a bonus. However, most bros here can't and not meant to offer true love to them.
While you may think they are dumb, we might end up being the one to be skinned.
Old 27-01-2022, 10:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 3
xiaodamen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyxiaodamen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

good advice.

once money is in the picture, RUN. not hum ji, but is to play the game RIGHT. either they checkmate you, or you checkmate them.

many bros gave in due to loneliness (buying chance that it might be real) or small head taking over. i am one of them before. i learnt the hard way, i hope new bros can learn the easy way.

cheers!
Old 28-01-2022, 02:10 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Temptation5 View Post

Bro ah rat, Wu Song, Senses, Naka Timo, Dyelook,

How is everyone?
Fine! Sis,
Nice and o see you back

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 28-01-2022, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 4
melonfruit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermelonfruit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermelonfruit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermelonfruit is a living Saint! - you won't find better

need to keep trying i guess. have time but no luck.
Old 28-01-2022, 08:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 4
youngchappp9 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryoungchappp9 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Im in my mid 20s and chatted up a few older milfs in 30-40s on wechat… talked quite a bit but dont feel like they are looking for those in 20s, what topics do you talk about and how often to text, everyday???
Old 28-01-2022, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 565 / Power: 11
oilyprata1d is a name known to alloilyprata1d is a name known to alloilyprata1d is a name known to alloilyprata1d is a name known to alloilyprata1d is a name known to alloilyprata1d is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngchappp9 View Post
Im in my mid 20s and chatted up a few older milfs in 30-40s on wechat… talked quite a bit but dont feel like they are looking for those in 20s, what topics do you talk about and how often to text, everyday???
I also want to know, conversation getting dry very quickly
Old 29-01-2022, 01:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 5
derrickvi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelle535 View Post

I dont have anything specific to write now.
Was going to write about my trip in Thailand, cycling, and the adventures etc, but had lost my thoughts after this.
Lets see how it goes and flow with the wind.

Looking forward to your "adventures" in Thailand
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1