The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 20-04-2024, 09:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 926 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6963 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Parklane things

Just saw xq yesterday going out to buy dinner at 7pm.wearing a sexy brown skirt...she is very low profile nowadays prefering to keep to appointments with her regulars...her service still the best in parklane after all these years
Old 21-04-2024, 02:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 490 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 2
Neverlookback is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverlookback is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverlookback is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinkwc View Post
Hi bro level 5, middle lane. End of lane slim girl on left side is who?
Assuming you mean titless one about 1.5m, usually onepiece dress? She is from sichuan ...was 5 years at OT at the unit adjacent to toilet entryway on L2. Not a gal...woman...36yo tis year

the tits are small...ok for me..but scarred n saggy
The miaow has been well used.
And her middle name is faster faster

Yet still dares try to get 150-200 from imbrciles
Old 21-04-2024, 02:06 AM
Samster

Neverlookback is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverlookback is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverlookback is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by bourboncoke View Post
Hey guys, for the Scuba row 3rd floor... anyone knows who is the middle girl? Short hair, a bit tanned.

Any FR on her? Thanks!
Pass!
40s at least
RTFF cos many mention in here
Also known as old scrawny ciken
LOL
up to yr tastes but..
Old 21-04-2024, 06:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverlookback View Post
Yup michelle was good fun..
She wud cum for real, assuming a guy had more than 7cm of nothing.....May nothing but fake fake n max out the fantasy of gullible types....did her once ever & never agn.

Actually used to stay in side room n watch Michelle fuck a few guys ( the parttion was broken back then), then she'd come back & behind where i wud doggie her off while the poor sap thought she'd gone to wash up..
History ha...
She was actually into sex despite being a SW, and a genuinly nice person...smart too... was studying online. She tolerated May, didna like her at all.

New era now ha
Last known Michelle working at changi any update on her lication
Old 21-04-2024, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 13
carnut86 is one of the Best!carnut86 is one of the Best!carnut86 is one of the Best!carnut86 is one of the Best!

Was just at PL…. Very quiet today it seems
Old 21-04-2024, 06:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
foxtro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

afternoon visit

L1: didn't see any open

L2: left lane (in front of security) shop at the end on right side was open

L3:
- left lane middle shop on the right open, neighbor shop also open and a customer walked in
- right lane middle shop after scuba open (slim/skinny with bangs) and last shop (neighbor, bobo?) in corner open as usual
- the two ladies beside toilet open as usual (one with the huge boobs and her taller neighbor)

L4:
- left lane shop on left open
- in front of lift: shop open
- shop facing escalator (lisa?) seems open but door closed

L5:
- left lane: shop on left towards the end open. right side first two shops open (second one is tina?), couldn't see who the first shop lady is.
- right lane: didn't see the shop on the left open. right side in front of escalator two shops open (first is viet, second is tang li?).

that's at least 14. thought place was dead after the recent raid, great to see it's not
looks like the ML industry is antifragile -- cut off the hydra's heads and they grow back

Last edited by foxtro; 21-04-2024 at 07:02 PM.
Old 21-04-2024, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 866 / Power: 12
WongFeiHong is a splendid one to beholdWongFeiHong is a splendid one to beholdWongFeiHong is a splendid one to beholdWongFeiHong is a splendid one to beholdWongFeiHong is a splendid one to beholdWongFeiHong is a splendid one to beholdWongFeiHong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxtro View Post
afternoon visit

L3:
- left lane middle shop on the right open, neighbor shop also open and a customer walked in
- right lane middle shop after scuba open (slim/skinny with bangs) and last shop (neighbor, bobo?) in corner open as usual
- the two ladies beside toilet open as usual (one with the huge boobs and her taller neighbor)

L4:

L5:
- left lane: shop on left towards the end open. right side first two shops open (second one is tina?), couldn't see who the first shop lady is.
- right lane: didn't see the shop on the left open. right side in front of escalator two shops open (first is viet, second is tang li?).

that's at least 14. thought place was dead after the recent raid, great to see it's not
looks like the ML industry is antifragile -- cut off the hydra's heads and they grow back
Been awhile I go there. Joey still there?
Old 21-04-2024, 10:29 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
skele is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by foxtro View Post
afternoon visit

L3:

L4:

L5:

L5: middle lane, first shop right side is Lisa, then Tina. Tina is chio, but more cautious, if she don’t see you often she won’t open up, unless Lisa tells her you’ve been there. Two more shops towards the back didn’t seem interesting.. haven’t seen the older chiobu opp Lisa middle lane, maybe not in town.
Old 21-04-2024, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
Last known Michelle working at changi any update on her lication

I heard she workg/returned CN for some time/working as owner-mama not SW all kindsa stuff. Changi no idea...like where? Saw her last when she visit at PL see friend at now closed shop. Unfortunately i lost her wechat...
Old 21-04-2024, 10:51 PM
Samster

REPLY IN CAPS

L1: didn't see any open BETTER NOT SEE ANYWAY...FYGLY FUGLY

L2: left lane (in front of security) shop at the end on right side was open SHUD BE HELEN 2 VT

L3:
- left lane middle shop on the right open, neighbor shop also open and a customer walked in NEIGHBOUR IS XQ..
- right lane middle shop after scuba open (slim/skinny with bangs) and last shop (neighbor, bobo?) in corner open as usual I THINK NOT BOBO BUT ANTHR OF THAT GANG..? DID U SEE HER

L4:

L5:
- left lane: shop on left towards the end open. right side first two shops open (second one is tina?), WAS A FEW DAYS AGO YES couldn't see who the first shop lady is.SHOULD BE THE SLIMMER LISA..WHY U CANT SEE IF OPEN?

looks like the ML industry is antifragile -- cut off the hydra's heads and they grow back[/QUOTE]
Old 21-04-2024, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 19
sinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant future
Quote:
Assuming you mean titless one about 1.5m, usually onepiece dress? She is from sichuan ...was 5 years at OT at the unit adjacent to toilet entryway on L2. Not a gal...woman...36yo tis year

the tits are small...ok for me..but scarred n saggy
The miaow has been well used.
And her middle name is faster faster

Yet still dares try to get 150-200 from imbrciles
Thanks.look good lucky no try. Will skip
Old 22-04-2024, 03:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 252 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 11
Jabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to behold

Hi anyone got Michelle whereabout?
Old 22-04-2024, 07:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 186 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8772 / Power: 22
kthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WongFeiHong View Post
Been awhile I go there. Joey still there?
Joey moved to USSC already
Old 22-04-2024, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 20
bourboncoke is one of the Best!bourboncoke is one of the Best!bourboncoke is one of the Best!bourboncoke is one of the Best!

Quote:
Pass!
40s at least
RTFF cos many mention in here
Also known as old scrawny ciken
LOL
up to yr tastes but..
She waved at me but i didnt go in LOL... got curious cause I've never seen her before. Usual times when i went that unit is normally empty. Only bobo and the other girl is there.
Old 22-04-2024, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabba View Post
Hi anyone got Michelle whereabout?

As per thread....
I did find the WC i had for her ..was on my CN fone not my SG fone i realised duh! Neither it, nor the WA i had for her are now actif
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1