The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-08-2020, 01:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 642 / Power: 16
xxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to allxxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to allxxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to allxxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to allxxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to allxxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to all
Re: All you need to know about "Marriage/Divorce" under the SG Law

If you have limited budget, you may consider Legal Aid Bureau (Ministry of Law) based on your financial situation. You may also first seek complimentary legal advice at LAB office (URA East Wing). Upon attaining legal advice, you may consider your options again. Once you have decided, you may then proceed to open an application at their office: need to go through Means Testing (income) and Merits Testing (whether you have reasonable grounds to be represented by LAB). The whole application can take up to 6 weeks for processing. Once approved, you will be represented by one of their in-house government lawyers (same standing with AGCs) or a private law firm (Assigned Solicitor). Upon conclusion of case, you will only need to pay up to SGD2000nett for entire case. Installment plans or application fo waiver are available, subject to approval. Most LAB cases are paid via installments.

If you wish to go via private law firms, you may consider some of the recommendations by other Samsters. Imho, the best divorce and/or family lawyers are from PKWA. And also, have to depend on your exact circumstances of your case.
Hope the above helps!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 178noobnoob View Post
Hi bro,

To be honest, my budget will be as low as possible. Currently unemployed.
Case wise, most likely will be acrimonious as she’s being controlled by her mind.
Currently looking for reliable and good lawyers to help win custody for my son. I do not wish he will grow up to be like his mum, a liar.
Old 24-08-2020, 10:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 9
178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxx_OrOcO_xxx View Post
If you have limited budget, you may consider Legal Aid Bureau (Ministry of Law) based on your financial situation. You may also first seek complimentary legal advice at LAB office (URA East Wing). Upon attaining legal advice, you may consider your options again. Once you have decided, you may then proceed to open an application at their office: need to go through Means Testing (income) and Merits Testing (whether you have reasonable grounds to be represented by LAB). The whole application can take up to 6 weeks for processing. Once approved, you will be represented by one of their in-house government lawyers (same standing with AGCs) or a private law firm (Assigned Solicitor). Upon conclusion of case, you will only need to pay up to SGD2000nett for entire case. Installment plans or application fo waiver are available, subject to approval. Most LAB cases are paid via installments.

If you wish to go via private law firms, you may consider some of the recommendations by other Samsters. Imho, the best divorce and/or family lawyers are from PKWA. And also, have to depend on your exact circumstances of your case.
Hope the above helps!
Hi bro, thanks for the update. Have gotten my friend to intro a lawyer already. Price wise consider okay. Hope everything goes well and i can get the custody of my kid.
Old 24-08-2020, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 17
popeye21 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpopeye21 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by 178noobnoob View Post
Hi bros,

Can intro me some lawyers that are strong in PPO and divorce?
Crazy wife, now i got crazy life.

Cheers
my ex wife also bro. crazy. but divorce and custody i gt wat i wanted. watever she claim never get.

now she wanna claim i owe her mum money for reno. she wants me to pay ard 13000. now she wanna civil suit. divorce proceeding she tried claiming from me but unsuccessful.now try again. i let her be. donno wat are the chances.
Old 25-08-2020, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by popeye21 View Post
my ex wife also bro. crazy. but divorce and custody i gt wat i wanted. watever she claim never get.

now she wanna claim i owe her mum money for reno. she wants me to pay ard 13000. now she wanna civil suit. divorce proceeding she tried claiming from me but unsuccessful.now try again. i let her be. donno wat are the chances.
Well the kangaroo court here only looks at paper evidence so unless she got strong evidence to back up her claim very difficult to be successful
Old 25-08-2020, 03:33 PM
Samster

popeye21 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpopeye21 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
Well the kangaroo court here only looks at paper evidence so unless she got strong evidence to back up her claim very difficult to be successful
theres no cntract that i sign. onli money she put in joint account. on the other hand i have receipt to shw i paid her debts in the past b4 marriage. to license money lender and bank.
Old 25-08-2020, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 12
ahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I wonder why the women's charter still side the women more. Many are abusing this system to reap benefits out when dissolving a marriage.
Old 25-08-2020, 06:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahgore View Post
I wonder why the women's charter still side the women more. Many are abusing this system to reap benefits out when dissolving a marriage.
in d past i can agree mostly woman are victims. but nw they are taking advantage of the womens charter. they knw dat they have d advantage and can easily get wat they want
Old 25-08-2020, 11:25 PM
Samster

ahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find better

No wonder many divorces.... and many singles....
Old 26-08-2020, 10:26 AM
Samster

178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by popeye21 View Post
in d past i can agree mostly woman are victims. but nw they are taking advantage of the womens charter. they knw dat they have d advantage and can easily get wat they want
Yes bro. Previously my lawyer is one of women charter key holder. After going thru with her what happen, her solution is just basically support my wife side. Which doesnt tally. Now my wife is a ‘fault’ but she is supporting her. Lucky before doing any paperwork, i change a lawyer. Then realise she treated mens as a ‘carrot head’. Her fees are much higher as compared to other lawyers.

Like now i got ‘denied’ access to my child, but there’s nothing i can do. But court will say i didnt visit them.
Old 26-08-2020, 12:32 PM
Samster

This was legislated many years ago by lky. Understand that he wanna win votes hence helping the women back then... to develop this women's charter.

Now the times are different but the rule remains. We should consult opposition parties to help on this. Must show evidences that women are abusing this women's charter.
Old 26-08-2020, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahgore View Post
This was legislated many years ago by lky. Understand that he wanna win votes hence helping the women back then... to develop this women's charter.

Now the times are different but the rule remains. We should consult opposition parties to help on this. Must show evidences that women are abusing this women's charter.
Yes bro! Totally agrees. Plus now they happy happy just bring the child back to in law place, deny access, lawyer advice to call police, police say domestic affair, they dont handle. Then back to square one. End of day, we men suffer. Still have to pay them monthly when they are out and working. Total nonsense.
Old 26-08-2020, 01:48 PM
Samster

Back in the past.. not many women are working. Mostly men are the ones that brings the bread and butter home. Hence the charter helps the women. Now women have the capability to earn a living.. still need men to pay for their expenses!!

This is absurd!!

Problem is we men are not very united. Hope 1 day we become desperate and unite.
Old 26-08-2020, 03:03 PM
Samster

ya bros. need a chge in the womens charter. during duvorce proceedings she even lock d house. say its her privacy. cb woman. suka suka make her own rule saying i can onli see kids weekend and i cannot go in d house. no court order yet. police come many times. she padlock the house

and worst. without me knowing she rent the house for filming of commercial. i don get d money or was i informed. luckily my frens told me and i quickly go. poloce come and dey also cannot do anyting .but they lodge poha as my ex wofe say i m causing disturbance. cb.

Divorce concluded and she gt nth much. all she demand don get.and i get overnight access to my kids. a surprise as they are small. she will get her retribution kanina.
Old 26-08-2020, 07:00 PM
Samster

When couple together with kids.. both will share burden of looking after kids. When divorce comes.. wife will want husband to pay for everything..monthly too...she don't have to pay a cent.

I got a friend kana.
Old 08-09-2020, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4571 / Power: 15
ET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond repute
I got cheated by a vietnam girl into rom with her in 2015 and she had go back vietnam 5 years until now never come back. I am in the progress of divorce her and I never believe in vietnam girl again.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1