The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 06-08-2020, 04:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arbiter500 View Post
Haha oh so that's Carrie. Of cos la TT's own account of course priority will be to Meitu herself nice nice rather than for Carrie lol
Doesn’t matter lol.. More will still prefer Carrie’s looks to TT’s..

What matters is both are able to deliver a good sensual session..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 06-08-2020, 04:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 4
Arbiter500 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyArbiter500 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Doesn’t matter lol.. More will still prefer Carrie’s looks to TT’s..

What matters is both are able to deliver a good sensual session..
Actually TT's looks reminded me of some Chinese actress, and her headlights are very nice for me to fondle... but alas, haven't find her since last year ended haha

Would it be possible to ask Carrie to give CBJ instead of BBBJ? I'm abit cautious when it comes to blowing even though hearing the good FRs.
Old 06-08-2020, 04:47 PM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arbiter500 View Post
Actually TT's looks reminded me of some Chinese actress, and her headlights are very nice for me to fondle... but alas, haven't find her since last year ended haha

Would it be possible to ask Carrie to give CBJ instead of BBBJ? I'm abit cautious when it comes to blowing even though hearing the good FRs.
TT’s neh neh is one of the best in the bizness for [big] boob lovers lol..

Why not? If you want to be safer go capped for all BJ providers..

Old 06-08-2020, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
TT’s neh neh is one of the best in the bizness for [big] boob lovers lol..

Why not? If you want to be safer go capped for all BJ providers..
No.,the best boobs in the biz still belongs to...
Old 06-08-2020, 04:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 15
edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
in my view, it’s AnRan/Bella, runner up would be Tina
Old 06-08-2020, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Last year I booked a ML on the old green tea site..

She was advertised as G cup but in fact is closer to H..

Her pairs were one of the most spectacular I’ve seen and fondled, and despite its enormity, there was very little sag lol..

Old 06-08-2020, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Wah Carrie looks a bit cui from TT's latest moments...
Unflattering shot, but tbh she's not really known for looks but more on playability.
Old 06-08-2020, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by edmundng View Post
in my view, it’s AnRan/Bella, runner up would be Tina
She definitely have a great pair just that sweat easily.
Old 06-08-2020, 05:11 PM
Samster

barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Wah pgnpgn really fast hand fast leg, linked to all the new FR liao. Good job bro!
Old 06-08-2020, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 7
pgnpgn is a glorious beacon of lightpgnpgn is a glorious beacon of lightpgnpgn is a glorious beacon of lightpgnpgn is a glorious beacon of lightpgnpgn is a glorious beacon of lightpgnpgn is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Wah pgnpgn really fast hand fast leg, linked to all the new FR liao. Good job bro!
HAHAHA, im surprised you noticed. wfh, got time to slowly scroll. might as well la. got some improvement in the works, later when i roll out i let you know
Old 06-08-2020, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pgnpgn View Post
HAHAHA, im surprised you noticed. wfh, got time to slowly scroll. might as well la. got some improvement in the works, later when i roll out i let you know
Ive been using it quite alot especially when I see new names pop out.
Old 06-08-2020, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yup very user-friendly also.. Super job..

Next yacht party or outing he’d be one of the first names I’d recommend to the organizer lol..

Old 06-08-2020, 05:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Her pairs were one of the most spectacular I’ve seen and fondled, and despite its enormity, there was very little sag lol..
A H with little sag? Impossibru! Haha. That said, I have no idea how to gauge anything above D

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 06-08-2020, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 4
Arbiter500 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyArbiter500 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

Was she the one based at central Nov. area? I remember one who used to BF me, $180 for 1.5hrs if I recall correctly. Huge boobs.
Old 06-08-2020, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1260 / Power: 19
LiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
Unflattering shot, but tbh she's not really known for looks but more on playability.
Tangtang vs Carrie vs Xue Er
who have higher playability?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1