The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 06-08-2020, 02:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1023 / Power: 11
kobayashi12 has much to be proud ofkobayashi12 has much to be proud ofkobayashi12 has much to be proud ofkobayashi12 has much to be proud ofkobayashi12 has much to be proud ofkobayashi12 has much to be proud ofkobayashi12 has much to be proud ofkobayashi12 has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR For Kylie -- PLUS66

Had her last week; those who subscribed to +66 telegram will know that advance bookings started before the posts were up.

Now not much selection but any new girls to try are very welcomed.

Looks - 7/10
Boobs - Small B
BBBJ - 7.5/10 cleans you good but needs more suction
FJ - 7/10 OK-rider, average bonk at best
GFE - 8.5/10 - this is usually very expected when girls are new and not exhausted

BONUS: KTV girl, refuse to say which KTV she worked at lol. Due to desperation, had to convert to FJ services. Can't lie but upping KTV converts really does add to the mood. She seem to be having fun into this conversion for my session at least, says don't have to drink anymore.

Location: Good and clean apartment at G, discreet at times but needs some skills to enter.

RTF: No. Even in the advance batches, I had difficulties booking 1-2 days in advance. I normally will RTF but the current supply and demand issue will almost always affect their service and experience at our expense, not to mention the hygiene factor. Try already move on
Old 06-08-2020, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4225 / Power: 11
GimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond repute

there should be plenty if u use search function in this thread, but not sure if she's still around though

Quote:
Originally Posted by bych View Post
Anyone tried Nut from RP before? She looks the most chio in the stable but I dun see any FR on her.
Old 06-08-2020, 05:31 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8096 / Power: 48
shucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond repute

Wah power, now pricing for Stable Emm become 100/45/1, in other words 200/90/2.

Many bros willing to pay? Curious to know how horny my fellow bros are, till the extent where they are willing to let themselves kena blatantly tok-ed.

Hahahaha.
Old 06-08-2020, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 7
sammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shucker92 View Post

Many bros willing to pay? Curious to know how horny my fellow bros are, till the extent where they are willing to let themselves kena blatantly tok-ed.

Hahahaha.
It's free trade bro... It follows the basic law of supply and demand

If really no discount for double slot, then might as well utilize it and have 2 different girls for each slot
Old 06-08-2020, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Hihi6969 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:

Hahahaha.
Now horny bros want to rtf also hard, never see whatsapp or maybe ignore we also dont know.
Whatsapped at 2.30pm now no bluetick no reply.
See regular then reply?
Old 06-08-2020, 08:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 652 / Power: 18
wish543 is a splendid one to beholdwish543 is a splendid one to beholdwish543 is a splendid one to beholdwish543 is a splendid one to beholdwish543 is a splendid one to beholdwish543 is a splendid one to behold

Yup, in Chinese sayings is 吊起来卖. After pandemic going to ban this stable. Let them pain one time if not really sibei hao lian.
Quote:

Hahahaha.
Old 06-08-2020, 08:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
bych is Cool - loads of Potential

Yeah now demand exceed supply liao. I msg the stable this afternoon and until now still waiting response
Old 06-08-2020, 10:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1183 / Power: 18
Advanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud of

no reply from rollypolly means what? not selected member eh?
Old 06-08-2020, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
bych is Cool - loads of Potential

Plus66 okt say he taking tml off. Wah i wonder if that means he taking long weekend until next week...
Old 06-08-2020, 11:37 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
siambibi is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

If can...try do 100/45/2 ?

Quote:

Hahahaha.
Old 06-08-2020, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1057 / Power: 15
Gesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud of

Quote:

Hahahaha.
100/45/1 is normal. usually it's 100/1/45, 130 or 150/90/2, quite reasonable
Old 07-08-2020, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3823 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobayashi12 View Post
FR For Kylie -- PLUS66
Thanks for the FR. Upped you

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old 07-08-2020, 09:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 9
commandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to all

Wah this pandemic really damn frustrating, i going to become monk liao HAHAHA.

Only come back to check in once in a while, very sad to see the state of dome 1. Haiz, at this rate very hard to return to the glory days of when i can find commandos left and right, or at the very least trustworthy stables and good service babes 90% of the time.
Old 07-08-2020, 12:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
justforfunboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone know if RP still operating?
Old 07-08-2020, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 761 / Power: 13
Paizuri is a splendid one to beholdPaizuri is a splendid one to beholdPaizuri is a splendid one to beholdPaizuri is a splendid one to beholdPaizuri is a splendid one to beholdPaizuri is a splendid one to beholdPaizuri is a splendid one to behold

anyone knows if the girls under RP are still around? I see that he keeps bumping those threads and he didn't even reply me on WA despite reading my message

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1