The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 11-06-2021, 06:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1675 / Power: 13
Panda9 has a brilliant futurePanda9 has a brilliant futurePanda9 has a brilliant futurePanda9 has a brilliant futurePanda9 has a brilliant futurePanda9 has a brilliant futurePanda9 has a brilliant futurePanda9 has a brilliant futurePanda9 has a brilliant futurePanda9 has a brilliant futurePanda9 has a brilliant future
Re: Does Juagen really work?

Hi can share CTC
Old 11-06-2021, 09:28 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3488 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108491 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda9 View Post
Hi can share CTC
+141 for you

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 11-06-2021, 10:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 343 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2519 / Power: 4
Habahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond repute

Wah, don’t know so many brothers want.

Ok, one man meat is another poison.

I am not related to her, in fact I don’t get a single cent. Just trying to do good karma and help a sincere and nice lady. So please respect her. Do not ask for other stuff as she’s a legit shop. Why I choose to share is that personally, I go to a few JG and they are old, as old as my mum. Price wise, all of them are the same, so why not I settle for someone who is not so old, decent looks (mind u, she’s decent looking and a lot of suitors) and allow me to release if I want (or keep if I want). Actually is cannot release as it’s no good, but according to her, the older guys all want to store and the younger guys all eager to shoot. Lol

Personally I benefitted such as my erection will not go soft, I cum faster (used to take too long), and I shoot further when I cum. For those who go through the session, one of the first thing is that when u pee, u shoot damn far. As such, My pee went off the toilet bowl. Haha.

So why a young guy like me has issues? She said a few reasons, my diet., I love cold drinks..secondly, when I was younger, PCC too much and system all clogged up..and thirdly, no maintenance done over the years..

Enjoy and stay safe.
Old 12-06-2021, 01:10 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Cookiemonster11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habahaba69 View Post

I am not related to her, in fact I don’t get a single cent. Just trying to do good karma and help a sincere and nice lady. So please respect her. Do not ask for other stuff as she’s a legit shop. Why I choose to share is that personally, I go to a few JG and they are old, as old as my mum. Price wise, all of them are the same, so why not I settle for someone who is not so old, decent looks (mind u, she’s decent looking and a lot of suitors) and allow me to release if I want (or keep if I want). Actually is cannot release as it’s no good, but according to her, the older guys all want to store and the younger guys all eager to shoot. Lol

Personally I benefitted such as my erection will not go soft, I cum faster (used to take too long), and I shoot further when I cum. For those who go through the session, one of the first thing is that when u pee, u shoot damn far. As such, My pee went off the toilet bowl. Haha.

So why a young guy like me has issues? She said a few reasons, my diet., I love cold drinks..secondly, when I was younger, PCC too much and system all clogged up..and thirdly, no maintenance done over the years..

Enjoy and stay safe.
Bro trouble you to share contact. Thanks
Old 12-06-2021, 01:10 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Cookiemonster11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro can share contact, thanks
Old 12-06-2021, 03:44 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -22 / Power: 0
heaven4u is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Just sent bro..hope this benefits u...just share ur honest feedack, cheers
Hi bro, need JG badly, pls share contact, thanks in advance =)
Old 12-06-2021, 03:55 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -22 / Power: 0
heaven4u is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Any kind bro can share me soda’s contact? Thanks in adv
Old 12-06-2021, 04:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 15
1985derrick1985 is a Helpful and Caring Samster1985derrick1985 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
I came across a not so pain type of juagen.

Thai juagen = damn pain

TCM juagen..more soothing, mainly from China with TCM roots.

The contact that I went is slightly expensive but she is quite chio. Got the CFM look. Her boobs is C cup and her face is fair, sharp and white. She has long hair too, just seeing her, anyone will have their kuku stand up..but hey, she prides her work la, so please respect her. hahahaha

For her, it is more sensual and more towards stimulation and blood flow, and hence, different school of thought. A little pain but not so pain like those Thai juagen.. Hence, if any brothers prefer sensual juagen, this could be it.

Entrance fee is $58 and she is quite popular due to her looks. Late 20s and slim/tight frame, small waist and arms, but her boobs are a killer C+. I see her small waist with big boobs..i already song.

If you need juagen, it has to come after the massage. Juagen need to top up. For release, she does so, but not recommended actually. She told me no cold drinks, no release, no shower for next 3 hours.
Hi bro, can share ctc
Old 12-06-2021, 07:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 15
redlance deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotstuff82 View Post
PMs sent for the Bros who asked for my JG contacts
Thanks Bro HS82 for the recommendation.

Better than expected. She take her time to slowly unclog the veins bringing me from hard to soft than hard again. Not as painful as expected, abit of the 'sour' feeling.
Did not released as she said for full effect don't.
Definitely a gem. Not for STY or big boobs lover thou
Old 12-06-2021, 08:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19909 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I Also Want Leh

Upz You Bro

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 12-06-2021, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 343 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2519 / Power: 4
Habahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbirdbird View Post
I Also Want Leh

Upz You Bro

Sent u a PM bro
Old 13-06-2021, 08:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 4
specsbored deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Enjoy and stay safe.
Hey @Habahaba69

Thank you for sharing your experiences and I feel i may have similar issues. I wish to try it out too. Is it alright to share ctc? Thank you very much!
Old 13-06-2021, 09:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10305 / Power: 14
Zeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by simikangtao View Post
Bro, please share. Many thanks
+10 for exchange
Old 13-06-2021, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2867 / Power: 7
maeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sent u a PM bro
Hi Bro,

Can share ctc?
Upz you
Old 13-06-2021, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 15
1985derrick1985 is a Helpful and Caring Samster1985derrick1985 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Red face Re: Does Juagen really work?

Hi bro, i also face same problem, can pls share with me ctc
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread