The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 24-11-2007, 10:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 17
andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future
Re: Tottenham Hotspur - the Pride of London

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk Kuyt View Post
West Ham 2 Tottenham 3 (Keane)
So far i read from our Spurs update - kaboul is out & Bale & Malbranque doubtful !....And others liked King,Rocha still injured...Are we going to play the clumsy Gardner ? From these situation RAMOS need to buy a central defender in the Jan window...

Lots of predictions prediction so far,my call will be : West Ham 1 Spurs 2....Come on you Spurs !!!!
Old 25-11-2007, 05:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
lungless deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyk View Post
So far i read from our Spurs update - kaboul is out & Bale & Malbranque doubtful !....And others liked King,Rocha still injured...Are we going to play the clumsy Gardner ? From these situation RAMOS need to buy a central defender in the Jan window...

Lots of predictions prediction so far,my call will be : West Ham 1 Spurs 2....Come on you Spurs !!!!
I think Chimbonda will play with dawson in middle and stalteri on the right. Hope Boateng will get his chance to do battle. Would like to see him play with zokora in midfield...

My Prediction is West Ham 0 Spurs 3....
Old 26-11-2007, 09:56 AM
Samster

andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future

Last nite game with West Ham was quite nerve wreaking when Kaboul was around playing.....his style was way too casual that caused the 1st goal !...Probably his Spurs days are over in Jan window !........

And Defoe too....recently he have been a "yellow carded sub"...he should have taken the penalty since he probably had so much to think of since he was a ex-hammer player !...

Well,it's over now ! Only consolation we didn't lose last nite....so Ramos still "unbeaten".......And glad to see there were real commitment from others liked Zokora,Chimbo,Dawson,Jenas & Berba.......

What do you guys think ?
Old 26-11-2007, 10:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

west ham 1 spurs 1

Dimitar Berbatov of Tottenham Hotspur goes around Matthew Upson of West Ham United during their Premier League match at Upton Park on November 25, 2007 in London, England.

Robert Green of West Ham saves a Defoe penalty in injury time against Tottenham Hotspur. The goalkeeper's effort saw the game end in a 1-1 draw.
Old 26-11-2007, 11:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 473 / Power: 20
evilspawnsss is a glorious beacon of lightevilspawnsss is a glorious beacon of lightevilspawnsss is a glorious beacon of lightevilspawnsss is a glorious beacon of lightevilspawnsss is a glorious beacon of light

I watched the match last nite..hmm...suai la Spurs..they shd hv won it..But Spurs goal is kinda of Goalkeeping mistake..so Green make 1 wrong and save 1 for westham...Hope to see Spurs play their best game..
Done :yangguo

Next :forgetful

Lining up: skymud,Ichigo_Kurosaki,ndnd,maninsinsha,tanmikel,x avier69,master bate,Breastlover
Old 26-11-2007, 12:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Last nite game with West Ham was quite nerve wreaking when Kaboul was around playing.....his style was way too casual that caused the 1st goal !...Probably his Spurs days are over in Jan window !........

And Defoe too....recently he have been a "yellow carded sub"...he should have taken the penalty since he probably had so much to think of since he was a ex-hammer player !...

Well,it's over now ! Only consolation we didn't lose last nite....so Ramos still "unbeaten".......And glad to see there were real commitment from others liked Zokora,Chimbo,Dawson,Jenas & Berba.......

What do you guys think ?
Wow, Kaboul out in the Jan Window? Which year huh? 2012? hehe...Bro, think far...that guy is still young, so why let go when he still have abundance of talent! Ledley King is also a casual player...i think they are calm and collected kind of player. Which is good to calm down tension at times....althought Spurs did not win this time round, it is good that the confidence is back!
Old 26-11-2007, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lungless View Post
Wow, Kaboul out in the Jan Window? Which year huh? 2012? hehe...Bro, think far...that guy is still young, so why let go when he still have abundance of talent! Ledley King is also a casual player...i think they are calm and collected kind of player. Which is good to calm down tension at times....althought Spurs did not win this time round, it is good that the confidence is back!
Bro,
Thanks for yr sharing ! Let's have a bet on this - Kaboul will be out next summer but not Jan window as it may be hard to replace him then....but RAMOS will definitely buy a central defender as we can "hope for the best with King,Rocha or Gardner anymore !".....He will not be RAMOS favourite as Kaboul is still very immature for EPL and he'll be "punished again & again for his casualness play !"....If we played the top 4 teams,we probably lost by a big score last nite !.....
Old 26-11-2007, 01:51 PM
Samster

Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
i already stopped hoping for ledley king to come back. his constant serious injury problems may send him to play in div 2 or div 3 soon. Although hardly losing games recently, spurs' current form is middle table stuff only. its a relief to spurs the whipping boys like wigan, sunderland and derby are stilll being thrashed week after week.

the UEFA cup and FA cup must be top priority this season!
Old 26-11-2007, 05:00 PM
Samster

Latest news from Daily Mail - Defoe On The Way To Man U for 10mil !.....in the Jan window Fergie need to buy due to injuries to Rooney & Saha....

Currently he's no.4 in Spurs & only used as a sub & I don't think he actually have much future & since Man U keen,then we should actually "cash in & buy other exciting strikers by RAMOS"....but not "overpriced & old Kanoute"....

RAMOS have already told our strikers to check their own situation & decide & he's not stopping them if they wants to leave including BERBA !.....
Old 26-11-2007, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro,
Thanks for yr sharing ! Let's have a bet on this - Kaboul will be out next summer but not Jan window as it may be hard to replace him then....but RAMOS will definitely buy a central defender as we can "hope for the best with King,Rocha or Gardner anymore !".....He will not be RAMOS favourite as Kaboul is still very immature for EPL and he'll be "punished again & again for his casualness play !"....If we played the top 4 teams,we probably lost by a big score last nite !.....
Im not going to bet with you but someone will go out next summer but its definitely not Kaboul. The Kid got enuff talent to be another King. BTW, have you seen how Kaboul play for France under 21? There are many factors for the foreigners to get use to the team and league. Kaboul is young and its the first season that he is playing oversea. Homesick, language, food can be a barrier off and on the field. So give the kid some slack. He plays well almost on a daily basis when he captains the under 21 french side. Maybe with Dervite in full fitness, you will see a great french connection when dawson is down. The future is bright with these youngsters considering the coaching staff that Spurs now has....Mark my word!!
Old 26-11-2007, 09:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Latest news from Daily Mail - Defoe On The Way To Man U for 10mil !.....in the Jan window Fergie need to buy due to injuries to Rooney & Saha....

Currently he's no.4 in Spurs & only used as a sub & I don't think he actually have much future & since Man U keen,then we should actually "cash in & buy other exciting strikers by RAMOS"....but not "overpriced & old Kanoute"....

RAMOS have already told our strikers to check their own situation & decide & he's not stopping them if they wants to leave including BERBA !.....
Bro you are the first Spurs Supporter that wants everyone out the moment they don't play well Don't believe all the crap tabloid. Defoe do not have the size to be the main striker in any team. Just like Owen, he needs a big sized partner who can hold the ball for him. And with Man U wing play, i don't think Defoe is the kind of player that they would want to whip the ball for him. But if Saha is healthy, Defoe will come handy for Man U....BUT STILL IT IS THE SAME, coz the striking Option will be Rooney, Tevez, Saha then Defoe....so i don't think they will buy Defoe unless they get someone who can link with him at Man U. Anyway, this is what i think and seriously, i don't bother to believe all this crap tabloid I rather enjoy the game that Spurs show...hehe
Old 27-11-2007, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro you are the first Spurs Supporter that wants everyone out the moment they don't play well Don't believe all the crap tabloid. Defoe do not have the size to be the main striker in any team. Just like Owen, he needs a big sized partner who can hold the ball for him. And with Man U wing play, i don't think Defoe is the kind of player that they would want to whip the ball for him. But if Saha is healthy, Defoe will come handy for Man U....BUT STILL IT IS THE SAME, coz the striking Option will be Rooney, Tevez, Saha then Defoe....so i don't think they will buy Defoe unless they get someone who can link with him at Man U. Anyway, this is what i think and seriously, i don't bother to believe all this crap tabloid I rather enjoy the game that Spurs show...hehe
-> Bro,sori but i think u got me wrong & i,too think most internet news are "crap"...but sometimes it's their reporters' game to try their best to predict & see who can report it ahead of others about wc player sold or we going to buy !...or Spurs bosses "leaking out certain news to influence things to happened !"....
-> If U were Spurs bosses & then Defoe keep refusing to sign any new contract & then later ala Sol Campbell situation,then how ? Last time it may because of JOL but now it's RAMOS so why is he still not signing new contract ?....
-> Yes,besides Kaboul,we have many "future stars" to groom but it's important that we can get max results asap & not more experimenting pls !....We need RAMOS & COMOLLI to quickly get the most necessary players to replace those that are not contributing or committed enough !
-> Yes,Bro,i too enjoyed watching our beloved Spurs play always but maybe i'm impatient for success for SPURS !!!
Old 27-11-2007, 04:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
putrawk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol View Post
dont forget little rebrov, my mouth would open up and my cigarette would drop everytime he took a shot. thats how "good" he is.
I think he is OK. He is a great link-up striker in the mould of Saviola, Robbie Keane and Gianrfanco Zola. He just needed to play regularly but it wasnt meant to be and now he plays right wing for his country. :P

Quote:
Bro,
Thanks for yr sharing ! Let's have a bet on this - Kaboul will be out next summer but not Jan window as it may be hard to replace him then...
I just think Kaboul had a torrid time against most teams this season. But theres no doubt of his capabilities. Together with Samir Nasri and Frank Riberry, he is one of the best up and comming players from France. Give him time to settle and that lad is still young. I reckon if we ever sign another CB in January, we should loan him to other teams in the EPL so that he will get the feel of playing in England. But he should be able to be recalled coz we all know how fragile our players legs are. If I were the queen, I would give an OBE or MBE to our physios coz they have worked hard with players like Darren Anderton, Paul Allen, Gazza, Redknapp, Tim Sherwood, Sir Les, Sir Led, Danny Murphy....and the list goes on and on....
Old 27-11-2007, 06:56 PM
Samster

I just think Kaboul had a torrid time against most teams this season. But theres no doubt of his capabilities. Together with Samir Nasri and Frank Riberry, he is one of the best up and comming players from France. Give him time to settle and that lad is still young. I reckon if we ever sign another CB in January, we should loan him to other teams in the EPL so that he will get the feel of playing in England. But he should be able to be recalled coz we all know how fragile our players legs are. If I were the queen, I would give an OBE or MBE to our physios coz they have worked hard with players like Darren Anderton, Paul Allen, Gazza, Redknapp, Tim Sherwood, Sir Les, Sir Led, Danny Murphy....and the list goes on and on....[/QUOTE]

Hey Bro,
Agreed that Kaboul & our other starlets need more time but liked LEVY mentioned that this is a "high stakes game so the best results is needed"....U used the word "fragile" & that should used to refer to our defence with both Dawson & Kaboul playing together in our last game...was watching on my bed & nearly fell off a few times !....

Kaboul wanted to walked straight to the showers & was ordered back to sit & watch till the end of the game !...

Of course,it'll take some time for RAMOS to really build up the team confidence & by keep winning & rising up the table,then you really can see in their eyes that they will be more determined & commited to succeed !.....
Old 29-11-2007, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by putrawk View Post
I think he is OK. He is a great link-up striker in the mould of Saviola, Robbie Keane and Gianrfanco Zola. He just needed to play regularly but it wasnt meant to be and now he plays right wing for his country. :P
is rebrov still playing for ukraine? i agree he is like saviola, with his runs and dribblings. but his final touch is usually very poor.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1