The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 02-05-2021, 10:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

somemore pls
is that all you got?
Old 03-05-2021, 01:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 18
Elfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
Wow, first time seeing pink....
You got a good catch
Old 03-05-2021, 07:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Wow over the weekend & so many posts here, been a long time this rojak thread been so busy

Anyway lets all just chill & move on with our interesting pics/stories/life, the real life world here is already stressful enuff especially now with the local new cluster at TTSH damn really want to tear out my pubic hairs in frustration......was really hoping with all the recent "improvements" & vaccinations that Sinkie Garment will maybe develop a travel bubble with Wetnam soon, so looks like this year going to be a total washout like last year

Cheerios........SS08 ^_^
Old 03-05-2021, 12:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Yes i have plenty more i just got a pm from someone, they said you not even Chinese, you are as they say a ah neh or a shitskin hhaha.
I can tell from your eloquent replies, if that was true you would be one of those bangla types as your lack of intelligence and education is clear with such ineffectual replies. But if true it certainly explains your behavior, as shitskins who are the pariahs of the cheonging world, need to create stories about getting freebies to feel good about themselves when in truth they get rejected by women (even women who are prostitutes) constantly.
Do you have anything in your vocabulary that is longer than 2 syllables in length?
ah i know who's that.
surprised to know that person havent left the forum
still waiting for his regular PMs to me from before
Old 04-05-2021, 04:08 AM
Samster (PreD)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2226 / Power: 19
punt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond repute

The nipple and figure kind of turn off, did u raw her?
I rather not raw such girls.

Quote:
Here is a recent 200k fuck decent firm boobs a bit meaty around the waist but very horny ie after i finish fuck i wanna lie down to catch breatyh she lie next to me grab my hand tell me to rub her pussy hahhaha and a tall nose

Looking for a cure in HIV
http://www.hivplusmag.com/research/2014/11/12/spanish-doctors-believe-they%E2%80%99ve-found-cure-hiv

Last edited by Hurricane88; 04-05-2021 at 04:26 AM.
Old 04-05-2021, 08:36 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Honestly I tired of eating pho so i want to eat other foods as well, but inlight of western countries like japan, europe, usa and the rest of liberal democratic countries like india and the more chaotic countries like camodia/laos even indonesia where cod is uncontrolled, i cant seeing normal holiday/cheong travel ever going back. There was hopes vaccination may help but from what it seems even that hasnt helped due to many factor.

Well at least u are eating authentic Pho from the factories itself here we gotta eat some imported "gourmet" cuisine that were already quite stale from being stuck here for almost 2 years

The recent variants really kill off the vaccination hopes, we already have a few local cases of fully vaccinated individuals being infected, sometimes people just totally let their guard down after being vaccinated thinking they are already immune/invincible to Covid & totally neglected all basic preventive practices

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 04-05-2021, 08:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by punt View Post
The nipple and figure kind of turn off, did u raw her?
I rather not raw such girls.

I think this is the very 1st time I read in any of your postings that says "NOT" to raw the WLs

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
Old 05-05-2021, 07:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
The only thing he is rawing is his hand, too many idiots
I been jaded recently, not particularly that horny so i been doing "charity" fucks hahah ie cheap girls who look decent and i meet to see how decent they are truely. Because non-SYT need loving as well. This girl quite decent 200k tall and slim

Well u know not my types but damn.....200K..... yesterday I took a bowl of bun thit nuong in a foodcourt (not restaurant) and it already costs me S$ 5.50, maybe 5 times the price in Wetnam & the taste is not really the same but what the hell I really missed the food there......

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 06-05-2021, 07:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Actually this is one of the reasons why i like to leave vn as I become numb to vn food and vn abaone, so when i leave and go somewhere else, i find the tastes and the pricing is far inferior to vn so i renew my interest and appreciation for vn.
As things are i wouldnt be surprised if travel restriction continue for another year.
What will you do then, become like your buddies and lower your standards start going to ,massage or piak piak 30yr old milfs hahah
This one is 19yrs sim petite too bad boobs small type so 300k cute face maybe your type

Thats where all the old sayings comes from, u never learn to appreciate those things around u until u lost them.....or absence makes the heart grow fonder......ETC ETC

Nah I'm gona be like u.....liquidate all my assets, take out all my provident funds and migrate to Wetnam permanently either that or I may need to live in a monastery soon.....

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 06-05-2021, 08:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 669 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2721 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
Nah I'm gona be like u.....liquidate all my assets, take out all my provident funds and migrate to Wetnam permanently either that or I may need to live in a monastery soon.....
i don't see the former coming from you. So.... 阿弥陀佛
Old 07-05-2021, 08:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
i don't see the former coming from you. So.... 阿弥陀佛

Non-celibate & secular monk cannot ah????? so meanwhile u are hibernating until this TTSH cluster blows over?

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 07-05-2021, 08:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Well what ever you do, dont end up like the many others who started business or ended up with a wife and kids in vn then failed or went back for Sg style education for their kids, and ended back in Sg having to start from scratch.
I have been here over a decade and all my assets are still in Oz, the only asset i have is a decade old honda airblade here in vn.
I recalled reading somewhere you can buy some CPF based product where for 150k you get a guaranteed 1000 dollar monthly income for life. Thats seems a pretty good product to use as a safety net, plus whatever passive income you get from independent investments plus rental from a HDB. I really cant see value in liquidating assets when term deposits in vn are now only 3%.

I was just kidding or tokking cok as usual I have just too many ties here to be able to give it up so easily

Seriously thou, in order to withdraw all your CPF monies you need to give up your citizenship and this is something I will never ever do, regardless of the situation

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 10-05-2021, 07:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
maybe im cold hearted and emotionless, but before i left i also concerned about my ties, I would return every years for family and friends. But what i learnt quickly is that people only value you if you are around to help them or for them to use you whether it be to alleviate loneliness and have someone hang around. But if you leave they wont even be bothered to reply to your whatsapp messages, or takes them weeks/months to reply to something takes 5 secs.
Likewise if you are independent and skillful type where you can do most things by yourself, you will quickly devalue ties as they also are of little use for you, especially when exposed to first issue.
So literally TIES are things that weigh you down restrict your freedom with practically zero value to add to your life

Wah that bad ah..... no wonder you are much happier in Wetnam mine is actually on the contrary as ties are very close here as Sinkie is really a very small red dot

Good to hear that you are adjusting exceptionally well there, no wonder got energy to bonk almost everyday

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 24-05-2021, 07:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
i dont often go to rabba cafe om as its nolonger vfm as its 200k with pften girls not easy going nor pretty or young but found a real gem this week just 19 yrs old can french rubb perky boobs and practically hairless pussy attached pic her with coworker shop has 5-6 equally young girl but notas pretty

Nice This is what is called real SSYTs

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 24-05-2021, 07:43 AM
Samster (PreD)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2226 / Power: 19
punt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond repute

Manage to raw these syt?
Quote:
i dont often go to rabba cafe om as its nolonger vfm as its 200k

Looking for a cure in HIV
http://www.hivplusmag.com/research/2014/11/12/spanish-doctors-believe-they%E2%80%99ve-found-cure-hiv
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1