The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List
2010, Alexsandra, Allur3Alina, Amicell, applejeery, Avanaomi, brohappyman89, calistaKKK, Carriesun, crystal, cumSluttAlicia, cuntforsale21, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, FayeHadleigh, Finn, foxyfelyn, Giselle, HannahEvelle, irinlove, jessica, Jezel

Old 08-05-2021, 06:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 6
Kissme29 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKissme29 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pictionary View Post
f u are unhappy, pls try to reason a bit with customer first bef complaining, but try not to overdo it, bec customers are also human too.
I understand what you are saying. I'm not complaining here, I'm just opening up about some of our struggles and I have been thinking for a year whether if I should share it. I know that some people won't like it and some will hate me for it.

To be honest, what I'm sharing is just a minor problem. Deep down, there is far more pain we have but we usually keep quiet and bury it as we are not in the best position to reason with them.

Hope you understand my point of view.
Peace out !

Rose
Old 08-05-2021, 08:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1051 / Power: 17
jabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pictionary View Post
Hi, i talked to one Aunty on her last working day before she left the company. She says all the very nice things, sometimes it may be unrealistic and unhelpful. And when i ask her about the dark truth, she refuses to say it and gives no solution.

My point is, pls try not to say the negative things here. It's not helping your situation. And we have our own sets of problems which we need to settle ourselves.

I do a bit of customer service currently. Got one time, customer curse and swear and scold vulgarities and i just keep quiet. Another time a customer complain on facebook complain the central control girl attitude like ah lian and very loud on intercom. MD knows, investigations and conselling done. If worst case, MD can give warning letter or fire. Unfortunately, for my situation, i need to treat customers as always right. So dun give yourself unnecessary stress by thinking about whether customer is always right. If u are unhappy, pls try to reason a bit with customer first bef complaining, but try not to overdo it, bec customers are also human too.
Why do you want to suppress Free Speech?
You seem to exercise your free speech a lot to suppress others.
Cannot complain, cannot say bad, cannot support women, cannot dis cannot dat.

Last time I got ask one uncle why he love to kpkb and he told me something I think you know one la. But cannot say here too openly. Then I told the hawker that but he already know the situation. Luckily his pants not dirty so can walk arnd no isssue.
I not say make you angry but I think let people say what they want to say because this a a forum and that’s what forums are for.
For me, I think this is say already one. But dog cat monkey lighting table chair.
Peace
Old 08-05-2021, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
dante422 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kissme29 View Post
I understand what you are saying. I'm not complaining here, I'm just opening up about some of our struggles and I have been thinking for a year whether if I should share it. I know that some people won't like it and some will hate me for it.

To be honest, what I'm sharing is just a minor problem. Deep down, there is far more pain we have but we usually keep quiet and bury it as we are not in the best position to reason with them.

Hope you understand my point of view.
Peace out !

Rose
Rose is a very good person who is pleasant to be around. Please treat her nicely!
Old 10-05-2021, 12:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 0
Gwynethx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGwynethx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kissme29 View Post
It's supposed to be in my thread but I decided to write it here. So people will better understand our side of the story and the struggles. It's not unusual that we, Fls encounter bullies, blackmail and MIA from time to time. Among all, MIA is the most common. I understand that everyone has their emergencies and they can cancel at the last minute. But Some people are just plain mean and joker. They booked you and never show up, so you check WhatsApp and it turns out, they block you or ignore all your messages.

As for me, I never charge anyone the cancellation or rejection fees, but why somes still can't be nice and send a simple message to cancel the appointment. The last time when I did incall at hotels, I lost room charges and transportation fees so many times because they didn't show up. If we were lucky, we had other customers and we could cover up the loss. But most of the time, we were not that lucky and just lost money and time. I don't take deposit but I can understand why other Fls take a deposit to play safe.

If we, Fls are not good enough or do something wrong, we receive bad review here easily. But for us, we cannot expose their bad behaviour and just keep quiet because the customer is always right.

Please understand that we have enough stress and challenges daily and please be kind to us.

Rose
#agreed

❤️, Gwyneth.
Old 10-05-2021, 01:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 321 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13032 / Power: 22
Powerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond repute

Those whom lend money to FL on their own account, imho, that is a civil case which the police will not get involved in. They will not function as your debt collector.

Just for information to fellow bros
Old 10-05-2021, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 8
Jcash is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJcash is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJcash is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powerman881 View Post
Those whom lend money to FL on their own account, imho, that is a civil case which the police will not get involved in. They will not function as your debt collector.

Just for information to fellow bros
My thoughts.. if he lend money willingly to the FL then who can he blames? He chose to trust the FL so it can only be a case of mistrust. No one else to blame.
Old 14-05-2021, 06:37 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
ronalbeckinson is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Test test.

Last edited by ronalbeckinson; 14-05-2021 at 07:37 PM.
Old 14-05-2021, 07:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 322 / Power: 8
Lupsupboi0001 is one of the Best!Lupsupboi0001 is one of the Best!Lupsupboi0001 is one of the Best!Lupsupboi0001 is one of the Best!

FR for Carrie Sun:

Extremely hardworking who kept working on to get my 2nd shot out. Pretty looking lady, smooth body & nice smile.

OL lover will be glad to know she used to work in office job before.

A rare gem in this dome & very reasonable rates too. Treat her well & she will return the favor too
Old 17-05-2021, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ladzinski deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
my word, what a session I had with Kitty (ideal little garage). have to say I was quite lucky as this was my third time with her, and boy was it phenomenal. the excitement started just as I entered the room - it was a spacious deluxe suite, w a king sized bed along with a sofa in the middle of the room. since this was probably my last time w her, kitty surprised me with an in-built jacuzzi, filled with bubbles, in the toilet. the stage was set for what would be an out-of-this world session with her.

before we started, kitty asked me what my fantasies were. i said i wanted us to make love on the sofa, have her kneel down while sucking me off and lastly eat her out while she was on the sofa. and we did just that. her blowjob was phenomenal and i would soon return her the favour. i ate her out for a good 20-30min and i could feel her juices flowing out. sorry no sorry to the housekeepers bc one part of the sofa was stained w her juice. for the finale, we ended up in bed with her riding me. as soon as she came, I switched to missionary and blew my load into her. at the end of the first round, she said she came 3 times. She said, "that was intense". The look on her face just tells me how much she enjoyed it.

w the jacuzzi all set up, we knew what we wanted for the 2nd round. it was initially awkward bc it was our first time trying it out. we tried different positions and eventually finished in doggy position. i thought that was it but i was treated like a king after that. kitty had choc milk and grapes all prepared for me by the jacuzzi. she then scrubbed me, washed my hair, gave me a head massage, it felt as though i was on a honeymoon!

what more can i say, this girl oozes class and strives for excellence in her service. i'm quite sure her level of standard can never be matched. thanks kitty for choosing me and for the out of this world experience. till we meet again.

Old 17-05-2021, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
craigdante deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What happen to Sg Socialites
Old 17-05-2021, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Pluesama deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigdante View Post
What happen to Sg Socialites
Yeah same here. I've been curious to know as well.. Any ideas?
Old 18-05-2021, 08:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 6
charlestan666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice FR. Reminds me of the early days when Thai FLs mostly come with bathtubs. Missed those days of making out in the bath tub.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladzinski View Post
my word, what a session I had with Kitty (ideal little garage). have to say I was quite lucky as this was my third time with her, and boy was it phenomenal. the excitement started just as I entered the room - it was a spacious deluxe suite, w a king sized bed along with a sofa in the middle of the room. since this was probably my last time w her, kitty surprised me with an in-built jacuzzi, filled with bubbles, in the toilet. the stage was set for what would be an out-of-this world session with her.

before we started, kitty asked me what my fantasies were. i said i wanted us to make love on the sofa, have her kneel down while sucking me off and lastly eat her out while she was on the sofa. and we did just that. her blowjob was phenomenal and i would soon return her the favour. i ate her out for a good 20-30min and i could feel her juices flowing out. sorry no sorry to the housekeepers bc one part of the sofa was stained w her juice. for the finale, we ended up in bed with her riding me. as soon as she came, I switched to missionary and blew my load into her. at the end of the first round, she said she came 3 times. She said, "that was intense". The look on her face just tells me how much she enjoyed it.

w the jacuzzi all set up, we knew what we wanted for the 2nd round. it was initially awkward bc it was our first time trying it out. we tried different positions and eventually finished in doggy position. i thought that was it but i was treated like a king after that. kitty had choc milk and grapes all prepared for me by the jacuzzi. she then scrubbed me, washed my hair, gave me a head massage, it felt as though i was on a honeymoon!

what more can i say, this girl oozes class and strives for excellence in her service. i'm quite sure her level of standard can never be matched. thanks kitty for choosing me and for the out of this world experience. till we meet again.

Old 18-05-2021, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 8
omegaprime72 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried Pearl? She sounds good but some of the reviews like crafted by a poet so not sure if genuine. Any reviews like more down Io earth kind?
Old 18-05-2021, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 501 / Power: 6
Yohama is a glorious beacon of lightYohama is a glorious beacon of lightYohama is a glorious beacon of lightYohama is a glorious beacon of lightYohama is a glorious beacon of lightYohama is a glorious beacon of light

Wonder who is the white Knight to ask sapphire to increase her price? lol. I asked her why did she increase her price. She told me that some guys told her that her rate is too so she decided to increase it
Old 18-05-2021, 05:20 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Justjhthings is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Hi all, just wanna ask, did Belle contact you recently asking for bookings or loans? Seems fishy that she contacted me after such a long time.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1