The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 15-05-2021, 05:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
ohmohm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by noob0123 View Post
I means i reject her..
Don't think aini been rejected before lol
Old 15-05-2021, 05:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1016 / Power: 11
BenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delorean101 View Post
The fuss is during non covid restriction time if get caught, customers just get particulars taken and walk free, customers not breaking any law. Under covid restriction if get caught, you break the law, you get name shamed, you family and friends know, your face likely revealed to public, you may lose your job. Not everyone is well aware of the possible consequences so what people here is doing is to self-remind and also to help remind others. Final decision lies in the person. You feel no fuss and cheong freely since cb 1 and no fear, good for you, plenty of girls waiting to earn your money this month. But please don't make it sound like is nothing serious if get caught this month. Yes,those whom are so scared then don't cheong lar, similarly if you don't like what other bros preaching out of goodwill, then you don't read lar.
What logic is this? Last year circuit breaker even more restrictions, get caught also serious penalty, we also cheong like that. You talking like last year cb is more lax than now....
Old 15-05-2021, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 6
maxxam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymaxxam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Don't worry, Aini quite professional and won't anyhow reject customers based on looks.
LOL, i see this I laugh until cannot stop
Old 15-05-2021, 06:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I means i reject her..
Let me do you a favor and tell you, she looks nothing like the photo in SLG. So yea, you can stop asking now

I mean, how dare she look different from a mosaic in real life

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 15-05-2021, 06:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1283 / Power: 4
Onsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud of

Tried Aini after seeing all the reviews from the old birds (salute).

It's just my opinion. I think everybody's experience may not be the same.

She's definitely absolutely hot. Think about the uni year one cute face, the tight body, firm little ass, and the perky nips, etc.

But to be frank, I wasn't very aroused/engaged/in the moment.

First of all, maybe my expectation was a little high: seeing all the guys' reviews about what she would do upon entering, at showering, all the turning and twisting..

Satisfaction is a function of expectation and actual experience.

I felt that she was a little weary, physically and emotionally.

Even though she does almost everything, the sensation to me wasn't that strong.

Some bros like the 宝贝宝贝... Tbh, I was a bit turned off because that word has no meaning and substance.

It's just like aunty calling you 帅哥.. You really think you are 帅哥 meh. Haha

I definitely enjoy the service and thank her for the hard work. But then again, sometimes I feel a little sad for these girls. But some guys might say:"Sad what.. They earn more than you leh."

Earning a lot and earning more than most average salaried men is just one aspect of life.

Of course, they can then use the accumulated wealth to acquire other pleasures.

But from time to time, I am sure, some of them wish to be in a "proper" job because occasionally they feel inferior in their jobs.

They have to hide their past/a part of them/a part of their lives from their families and people whom they genuinely love and crave love from.

If not, why do you think they keep their actual contact away from most customers. We will all be erased once she moved on.

Sorry for the sentimental rant.

I definitely enjoyed my session with her but I think they are humans as well and they deserve normal human-to-human concerns, love, encouragement and friendship.

Hope these angels that make our dreams come true have even better lives ahead and find good guys that can good care of them.
Old 15-05-2021, 07:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 4
hiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to behold

A lot of them have burdens behind them that's why they come here. But the money that earn here is definitely good enough to give them a better life thereafter. I have seen many that went back and set up business, own many houses, got married, etc etc. So don't worry, and don't get too emotionally attached. We can definitely wish them well, and still be friends after they rtc(provided they don't delete you) 😅
Old 15-05-2021, 07:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7702 / Power: 18
paganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Don't worry, Aini quite professional and won't anyhow reject customers based on looks.
��ouch. thats funny.
Old 15-05-2021, 07:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 945 / Power: 11
noob0123 is a splendid one to beholdnoob0123 is a splendid one to beholdnoob0123 is a splendid one to beholdnoob0123 is a splendid one to beholdnoob0123 is a splendid one to beholdnoob0123 is a splendid one to beholdnoob0123 is a splendid one to beholdnoob0123 is a splendid one to behold

Wtf u guys can answer properly or noT?
Old 15-05-2021, 08:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2225 / Power: 15
MLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onsjohn View Post

I felt that she was a little weary, physically and emotionally.

Even though she does almost everything, the sensation to me wasn't that strong.

Some bros like the 宝贝宝贝... Tbh, I was a bit turned off because that word has no meaning and substance.

It's just like aunty calling you 帅哥.. You really think you are 帅哥 meh.
宝贝, she is already used to it and it was like us when in Pri school "Teacher, i want to go toilet. "Teacher, can i ask u something"... 宝贝, she is performing the same service to different customers numerous times everyday for a few months so she should be weary by now. 宝贝, other MLs whom i visited also performed SOP service to me when i RTM, some kept calling me 宝贝or亲爱的 and thats why i seldom RTM nowadays.

Visited Li Rou today. Gfe was high, sensual service and bbbj were good. No massage but still worthwhile. Her Taiwanese alike teh voice is ok to me and she loves kissing. Will try other MLs next month.
Old 15-05-2021, 08:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 6
Delorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Very funny. There's enough people replying you on a AP ML that most people won't even need to ask if they do a simple search. If you crave so much for a specific reply then go create a new nick then reply yourself what you want to hear. No one owes you a living so spare us your tantrums. Thank you very much.
Old 15-05-2021, 09:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onsjohn View Post
Tried Aini after seeing all the reviews from the old birds (salute).

Sorry for the sentimental rant.

I definitely enjoyed my session with her but I think they are humans as well and they deserve normal human-to-human concerns, love, encouragement and friendship.

Hope these angels that make our dreams come true have even better lives ahead and find good guys that can good care of them.
No offence but if you gonna get so emo with ML you visit you probably should consider quitting this hobby dude. Some of the stuff you wrote literally quite roll-eyes worthy. The vice trade is not some romantic novel or movie, these girls know exactly what they getting into when they decide to take this route. For hooker turned princess fairytale, I highly recommend Pretty Woman by Julia Roberts and Richard Gere.
Old 15-05-2021, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
bigyellow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

heard bai xue (circa 2019) is planning to return next month for a short stint! looking forward to this gem! 😀👌🏼
Old 15-05-2021, 10:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2225 / Power: 15
MLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delorean101 View Post
Very funny. There's enough people replying you on a AP ML that most people won't even need to ask if they do a simple search. If you crave so much for a specific reply then go create a new nick then reply yourself what you want to hear. No one owes you a living so spare us your tantrums. Thank you very much.
Nvm bro cos she is accepting only 2 customers per day from tomorrow onwards. Long wait again for those who intends to book her.
Old 15-05-2021, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
milopeng69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-2.com/lin-lin-massage/
any bros tried this lin lin? looks good for milf lovers, but can’t find any mr though scared landmine
Old 16-05-2021, 02:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 303 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2425 / Power: 8
omnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Dude why are you so entitled? Nobody owes you any answers here. This isn't your first day in the forum man, come on. I have never tried Aini before, but just use simple logic that all seniors know. She's known to be an AP here, sure, but YMMV. That's how it's always been bro. You won't know unless you try for yourself. She's not the only ML that uses photoshopped or fake pics, that's just how this industry works. Either you take the plunge and try her or you don't. But like what other bros said she's only going to accept 2 customers a day so you can wait long long.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1