The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 18-02-2009, 02:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 669 / Power: 20
Ah_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to behold
Re: Tg Balai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xdecepticon View Post
Tks. Wish I could..wish I have the Bahts...
Here take mine......

Old 18-02-2009, 02:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
69fan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xdecepticon View Post
Sorri, have to bring ur posting here.

Since last yr Hari Raya, Nia has not balik kamp. No $$. At Geylang of course she dont have the enthusiasm...on the loook out for AV. How to bonk in comfort? Nice woman, actually.
Perhaps after her stint at GL, she can afford to balik kmpg now. Looking back as pointed out by another bro she seem preoccupied at the time ... so the AV thingy is a likely cause. Agree ... nice spinner.
Old 18-02-2009, 06:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 668 / Power: 17
38tiger is a splendid one to behold38tiger is a splendid one to behold38tiger is a splendid one to behold38tiger is a splendid one to behold38tiger is a splendid one to behold38tiger is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolverman View Post
Papaya garden? You mean the farm house?
i think he is refering to Paya Labu right?
Old 18-02-2009, 06:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 16
crazydick88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoTaugeh View Post
U mean ntuc unity here in singapore?hmmm...i am just scared to bring it to TBK as the Immigration officer may do some stunt when they spot us with this stuff.Even though it maybe legal but still in their head it worth trying making money out of us thru this thing.damn it!!!! do you know of any stall selling this Tongkat ali XP in TBK?I am going to cheong in weeks time n would like to try....
aiyah abang transformers,how da?camping lah pulak!!how we disguise ??EHHHHHHHHHH........
actually u can take the stuff at home 1st den go take ferry to TBK n the stuff could last a day or 2... i think it will be better if u have a better sleep 1st after that den take this kind of stuff den u will noe the actual effect cos if u got not enough sleep your body may be over heaty n cos u sick n u may miss out the effect of the stuff this is wat i think.. wat do u think bro?? hope u understand my english
Old 18-02-2009, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 16
NoTaugeh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=crazydick88;3488617]actually u can take the stuff at home 1st den go take ferry to TBK n the stuff could last a day or 2... i think it will be better if u have a better sleep 1st after that den take this kind of stuff den u will noe the actual effect cos if u got not enough sleep your body may be over heaty n cos u sick n u may miss out the effect of the stuff this is wat i think.. wat do u think bro?? hope u understand my english

understood it...thanks for your valuable info soldier...maybe i will try it when cheonging to TBK this near future,,
aiyah but leave havent approve lei how lah even the judge bothered when i told him this just now early in the morning.hmmm hopefully this mangkuk got leave lah,,all the okt..please wish good luck to me
Old 18-02-2009, 03:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 19
Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of

Quote:
hopefully this mangkuk got leave lah,,all the okt..please wish good luck to me
Fret not! OKT would go bust if people like u dont cheong TBK. Tats y u notice each time when we r tere, the OKT would burn kemunian or gold paper.
Old 21-02-2009, 12:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 16
NoTaugeh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

got my leave at last..so cewek get prepare for heavy artillery bonking..if anyone just back from there this few days .please update of any happening down there..anything even if its about the hot weather there??it will be fine..thanks
Old 21-02-2009, 03:57 PM
Samster

Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of

Quote:
anything even if its about the hot weather there??it will be fine..thanks
Be prepared for the haze..
Old 21-02-2009, 04:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 21
watchman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Look for the Chinese phamarci shop across Gabion. Tell the kid or guy u want pil Laba-laba (Spider). Speak Chinese even better. 2 pills. Taken 1 hr b4 action starts. With this stuff, it gives a hardon we all crave for. Old cheongster secret. Oso this stuff 'haram' so b'careful.
Old 21-02-2009, 04:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 21
watchman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
got my leave at last..so cewek get prepare for heavy artillery bonking..if anyone just back from there this few days .please update of any happening down there..anything even if its about the hot weather there??it will be fine..thanks
Dun hv high expectatons n u will b fine. Bargain! Bargain! Especially Chicken Meng's Villa 60.
Old 22-02-2009, 12:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1919 / Power: 20
wolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by watchman View Post
Dun hv high expectatons n u will b fine. Bargain! Bargain! Especially Chicken Meng's Villa 60.
Yes! Tat SOB Villa60/63!

Pity the girls from this joint though.
Old 22-02-2009, 12:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1919 / Power: 20
wolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by watchman View Post
Oso this stuff 'haram' so b'careful.
You mean mixed with pork stuff inside? I thought having sex already haram. No offend intended here. Tks.
Old 22-02-2009, 01:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 21
RINTF is a glorious beacon of lightRINTF is a glorious beacon of lightRINTF is a glorious beacon of lightRINTF is a glorious beacon of lightRINTF is a glorious beacon of lightRINTF is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolverman View Post
Yes! Tat SOB Villa60/63!

Pity the girls from this joint though.

haha but surprisingly their gals also quite many and better looking compare to the rest of the joints.. but yeah the papi like to chop ppl but regular cheongster usually able to get "special" discount (normal price) from them
Old 22-02-2009, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RINTF View Post
haha but surprisingly their gals also quite many and better looking compare to the rest of the joints.. but yeah the papi like to chop ppl but regular cheongster usually able to get "special" discount (normal price) from them
On the 1st observation, xd really really really beg to differ. Hmm..1 man's meat is another poison ya.

But on the 2nd one, I agree on tat. Infact most of the joint, if we r their regulars, the OKTs may accede to our request for lower price. On tat note, if one not too fussy abt pretty cewek, V16 is one OKT whos quite flexible. Only thing is he only got a handful of Can Make It gils....

Last edited by Xdecepticon; 22-02-2009 at 06:24 PM. Reason: More appropriate..
Old 23-02-2009, 08:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammy Kid View Post
If want to goes Baitu, need to go balai first then it take 1 hour to go Baitu.
U mean Tg Batu?

Yes, took @ an hr plus to reach Batu fm Balai. Ticket cost u RP55K.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1