The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff

Notices

Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff Test posts & questions regarding the forums. Please note that NEW MEMBERS are on moderation for a couple days in the other forums. However, this test forum is unmoderated & your posts will appear immediately. Note that you are still free to post messages in ANY section you choose but messages that you post in the other sections will not appear until they are released from the moderation queue. Your moderation period is over when the "(M)" below your nick disappears. Reputation cannot be added or deducted in this section.
NB: You cannot get out of moderation by posting in this section ONLY. You have to contribute positively in the other sections. 

Sam's Private Picture Forum - so much pussy juice! Image
View the sexiest broads that money can buy at Sam's Private Picture forum. SIX years worth of uncensored images all thumbnailed and catalogued for your downloading convenience. Join Now!

User Tag List

Old 25-07-2012, 09:11 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Q & A For New Babies N Lazy Cheonger

Fl - those usually without a stable and
are mostly doing it illegally.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuzzer View Post
Hmm thats true, and one last question, what is the definition of a Free lance(FL), like what girls are FL and what are not?
Once again, im bombarding this forum with meaningless questions that might annoy the senior samsters and i apologise for that.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 29-07-2012, 05:34 PM
Samster (M)

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
aishin0zaki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
1001 question by noobie (hope someone can help me)

I have never been to geylang before not even eating.I am planning to go there.However,i have alot of question.Hope all the experts here can help me thank you for your help.

1 What is defined as legal prostitute and what is considered illegal prostitute .
2 what is the nearest mrt to geylang brothel.
3 When i am in the room with the girl,should i tell the girl i am a noob at sex so she can guide me.
4 when i am in a room with the girl,should i take the initiative or she will take the initiative.
5 What is meant by 2shot per hours.Does it mean cum 2time or mean insert penis into vagina 2time.
6 Can i kiss the girl or lick her body ,suck her breast,finger her vagina or she body massage me like those in jav.Or is it NO FOREPLAY AT ALL u just stick your cock inside 2times and finish.
7 i see post about saying do not approach those prostitue wandering about on the street.Why
8 do i have to buy condom or they provide.
9 how many condom do u recommend to bring for 1sex experience.
10 what are the DONT to prevent hiv such as wearing condom or dont lick vagina.
11Sometime i see 2shot/1hr no room included.I thought i need go to the terrace house and choose a girl and have sex inside the terrace house.Does that mean i have to bring the girl out of the terrace house to a hotel
12 do most of u have sex with room included or u bring the girl to a hotel of your choice
13how does the hotel rate work is it by hour ?Normally how much does it cost for 1hour.
14 if u need to bring the girl out for sex,is it possible to ask the girl which hotel to go to so she bring u there.
15how much money do u recommend to bring for1sex experience with a normal pretty girl.
16is it neccessary to check the ic of the girl to ensure that she is above 18 or how do i ensure she is 18 and above.
17is it more advisible to bring as little thing as possible such as ipad and bag.Is there cases where u are inside and they rob u of everything and throw u out or something.
18when the person say 150/hours,does it usually mean total cost is 150 or there is like gst 9% or + room 120 dollar +condom cost + drink cost or what.
19 when i go to the terrace house,will the gate be opened or i must press doll bell or say something.
20 how to differentiate non brothel terrace house and brothel terrace house other than the big bright unit no which i see somewhere in the forum which i dont really get what it meant by big bright unit no.
21 what are the do and dont when visiting prostitute.
22 if i need get a condom in geylang,where can i get it.is there any 7 11 there.
23what condom do u advise for newcomer.
24how much does the condom cost normally.
25 when i go to the brothel terrace house,what do i have to say.Can i just say i wan pretty girl. Or what should i say for the description of the girl since i dont have any specific name.For me ,as long as the girl normal pretty can le no need as beautiful as sora aoi or maria ozawa.
26 What should i do before visiting geylang.Do i have to brush teeth 1more time other than in the morning.
27 what is the best time to visit geylang.
28 what is the normal prince range.I have seen cat 50 80 150 200 in forum.What is the price determined.Is it by location of the brothel,boob size ,look of girl ,service of girl or see my face.Not happy charge me higher.
29after i say the description of the girl,for example i say pretty and slim girl,then a 200kg ugly girl comes out,can i reject and choose another one.
30 is there any chinese prostitute other than vietnam china or thai prostitue .Like maybe from malaysian or singapore. Is it hard to find chinese prostitute.
31is it possible to state other requirement of the girl like c up ,no tatoo , non smoker
32i read somewhere that the girl will bath u first to make sure u are clean.Do i have to bring tower or something.What do i have to bring.
33 for the money who do i pay to do i have to show them my ic or something.
34 when i am in the room with the girl,do i have to tell the girl what to do like suck my cock or body massage me ,kiss me or she will do automatically.
35do the girl understand either chinese or english or they only speak dialect.
Most importantly,i think i am going there by mrt and alight and explore the places around.which mrt station should i alight.Is it very hard to find a brothel by just randomly walking around.Is it possible a situation where i walk for like 2hr and i couldnt even find a brothel starting from the mrt station.
Can any kind soul roughly teach me how to go to nearby brothel from mrt station.I noe it is stupid but i hope some kind soul can help me ty.

Thank you for helping and i really appreciate it.

OMG.I didnt know there a thread for noob like me.I think i should post here instead of a whole thread.
Old 29-07-2012, 05:40 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 1001 question by noobie (hope someone can help me)

Quote:
Originally Posted by aishin0zaki View Post

Thank you for helping and i really appreciate it.
The answers to all your questions are in the forum. Read the stickies. Nobody is going to bother to respond to your long list of questions one item at a time. All you're doing is giving the impression that you're too damned lazy to do a bit of reading.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 03-08-2012, 10:00 PM
Samster (M)

1Let say i wonder about and found a brothel terrace house.When i go inside,can i choose a girl or i must book before hand.

2After seeing all the girls there,can i reject and go to another terrace house.

3for massage parlor,some of u mention that it is illegal as the girl wont even take off clothes completely.However,some u mention that it is legal as they need register to open the shop.So which type of massage palour is legal.

4do the prostitute normally rush for your 2shots or is it possible that u spend 45min on foreplay and last 15min for chionging.
Old 04-08-2012, 09:03 AM

Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

take my advice .. dont go there..
it is not a place for people like you..

Quote:
I have never been to geylang before not even eating..

Last edited by Big Sexy; 04-08-2012 at 10:04 AM.
Old 04-08-2012, 11:33 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
4do the prostitute normally rush for your 2shots or is it possible that u spend 45min on foreplay and last 15min for chionging.
1. Do me a favour.

2. Bugger off.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 09-08-2012, 09:31 AM

My Reputation: Points: 1750 / Power: 0
unregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant future

Hi boss happy national day. I just like to query if senior samster zap us , can appeal ? Thread on land of minahs i was zapped . TS pm box is full no reply and aft so many pages no FR , that was only qst and i got zapped . I think its unfair to get zapped for this. Can enlighten . Boss many tks
Old 09-08-2012, 10:41 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1447 View Post
I think its unfair to get zapped for this. Can enlighten . Boss many tks
Nobody has ever claimed that life is fair.

Old 06-10-2012, 01:18 PM
Samster (M)

I read from post 65 in http://sammyboy.rocks/showthr...=198651&page=5

saying that 'from wat i noe, quite a lot of H81 reject PRC entrance'

Does it still apply now cos the post is made in 2010 .

I wanted to book a room at hotel 81 but i scared that they will tell me that prc not allowed into hotel.
Old 06-10-2012, 01:48 PM

why dont you call up the hotel front desk?
they will be able to tell you the answer straight away.

Quote:
I wanted to book a room at hotel 81 but i scared that they will tell me that prc not allowed into hotel.

Old 06-10-2012, 02:25 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
why dont you call up the hotel front desk?
they will be able to tell you the answer straight away.
He would really appreciate it if you could make the call on his behalf and let him know the answer.

Old 16-12-2012, 02:35 PM
Samster

fuckguru deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the info here
Old 27-05-2013, 03:07 PM
Samster (M)

booblvr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If I ask the OKT to find me a different girl (they make a call and someone new arrives) and it turns out I don't like her after I see her, am I responsible for paying for a session anyways? Or can I walk out and go to a different house?
Old 27-05-2013, 07:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 16
cqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by booblvr View Post
If I ask the OKT to find me a different girl (they make a call and someone new arrives) and it turns out I don't like her after I see her, am I responsible for paying for a session anyways?

NO, you are not responsible for any form of payment if the girl is not your cup of tea only if the following conditions are met:

A. The OKT signed on your "FUCK AGREEMENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS" form which clearly stipulates that you have the right to reject the "goods" at no cost at all. Hence, always arm yourself with such a form with the signature of the OKT on it before he selects the girls for you. This "FUCK AGREEMENT" form can be obtained free of charge from Keong Siak Street Vice Union Trade Association.
B. Due diligence effort has been made on your part to communicate and express clearly to the OKT your desired sex whores. Producing a picture of the type of girl your cock want to fuck to aid the OKT in selecting the right girl is useful.

Yes, you have to pay if both a) and b) were not carried out to protect your interest.

In the event, the OKT pressurised you in accepting your "reject goods" and refused to abide by the terms and conditions in the "Fuck Agreement", you must remember:

A. Stay calm and collected.
B. Just close your two eyes and fuck your "reject goods" till you explode all your hot cum inside your condom.
C. Remember, do not throw away your condom of filled cum as this is an important piece of supporting evidence.
D. Submit your filled hot cum condom together with your "Fuck Agreement" to RFVC (Rights For Vice Consumer)near Istana for the association to take up your case with the OKT. You will be reimbursed for your free fuck pleasure even though it is not up to your taste and likes.
E. No police report is required.

In summary, just remain cool, composed and rational because there is a legal avenue to address your concerns and any form of unethical vice practices.

You can log on to www.freefuckforunhappycustomer.com for a more detail help and information.

Cheers.

Or can I walk out and go to a different house?

You can walk to a different house if you do not mind the OKT break your leg and arms.
Old 28-05-2013, 02:18 AM
Samster (M)

booblvr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

cqueen:

Thank you for the response, I figured that was the case (take the girl and literally just fuck it). I'll need my legs!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1