The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 16-07-2019, 09:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Siambu4life deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Belle from SS

looks: 7.5 super syt alike
Boobs: 7, soft B at most
Bbbj: nv try
Fj: 8 hardworking and got effort
Svs: 8 nth to complain, pleasant experience
Old 16-07-2019, 09:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 6
Thaiexpress deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonkbonk3 View Post
Let me guess - You bonked Katie or Honey.
But that time I just u-turn and go for my backup plan.
Bonk katie in the end. But too bad ahe don't do cof . Wanted to change to sasa or or honey for cof but have customer .. so sad ... 😫
Old 16-07-2019, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4630 / Power: 18
leong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJ30cmlong View Post
Have been lurking here for awhile now... Almost wanted to try a few. But with the recent STD, im afraid to. Arent you guys afraid of getting STD though? Especially from BBBJ. Im pretty sure there's bros who are married with family, or have a gf.
Since you're almost wanted to try a few but afraid to , then i would like to offer you my 0 cents worth of advice , it would be better for you to continue keep lurking around here than for you to go out there and try action with a few FL . as STD is never a recent thingy but happening on a daily basic thing . it's existence is far beyond than this forum ever existed .

The difference between a Phenomenon and a Champion is that the first is not scared of dying, while the second is.

If it doesn't challenge you , it doesn't changes you .

人间最美丽漂亮动人动听感触的音乐
https://youtu.be/MqbJ9GzzEG4

Last edited by leong26; 16-07-2019 at 09:47 PM.
Old 16-07-2019, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
panda91 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thaiexpress View Post
Bonk katie in the end. But too bad ahe don't do cof . Wanted to change to sasa or or honey for cof but have customer .. so sad ... 😫
So all the girls Chivasangel posted is fake?
Old 16-07-2019, 09:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 6
Bonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by panda91 View Post
Perhaps yes~ openly bait and switch you into milky FL
https://sammyboy.rocks/showpost.php?p=18957558&postcount=3

Last edited by Bonkbonk3; 16-07-2019 at 10:10 PM.
Old 16-07-2019, 09:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 890 / Power: 15
simple4simple is a splendid one to beholdsimple4simple is a splendid one to beholdsimple4simple is a splendid one to beholdsimple4simple is a splendid one to beholdsimple4simple is a splendid one to beholdsimple4simple is a splendid one to beholdsimple4simple is a splendid one to behold

Yeah from SA.

Agree with other FR's. Natural one and handful. Treating well and clean, get back a good response. Not much make up and looks natural, which is nice. Liked her body as it not skinny but womanly.
Old 16-07-2019, 09:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 890 / Power: 15
simple4simple is a splendid one to beholdsimple4simple is a splendid one to beholdsimple4simple is a splendid one to beholdsimple4simple is a splendid one to beholdsimple4simple is a splendid one to beholdsimple4simple is a splendid one to beholdsimple4simple is a splendid one to behold

Any tried this lady from emmanuelle? If real pic available plz share. Looks big boned and nice big ones(DD)
https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=736389
Old 16-07-2019, 10:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 6
Thaiexpress deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by panda91 View Post
Whatever girl you see on chivasangel do not exist. Lol. Turn up to be milkyway
Old 16-07-2019, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thaiexpress View Post
Whatever girl you see on chivasangel do not exist. Lol. Turn up to be milkyway
Ah I see. No wonder it seems strange. Thanks for the clarification. Was the service good?

Pretty incline to boycott both stable now for dishonesty
Old 16-07-2019, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonkbonk3 View Post
Perhaps yes~ openly bait and switch you into milky FL
https://sammyboy.rocks/showpost.php?p=18957558&postcount=3

Strange it show chivasangel account on my side. Good job for catching that tho
Old 16-07-2019, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4630 / Power: 18
leong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by simple4simple View Post
Any tried this lady from emmanuelle? If real pic available plz share. Looks big boned and nice big ones(DD)
https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=736389
And i think i had saw this girl in my just recent trip there but not very sure if it's her but most likely it's her and it's good looking , cos it's not like i was staring examine all the girls assets with xray eyes , just a quick glance on 4 of the gals while entering the hse and coming down for the bathing , they were sitting around chitchatting but in all honesty those 4 girls are good looking even though the area they are sitting are kinda dark without lights on . Pretty sure i don't see any elephants or buffalos in that group .

The difference between a Phenomenon and a Champion is that the first is not scared of dying, while the second is.

If it doesn't challenge you , it doesn't changes you .

人间最美丽漂亮动人动听感触的音乐
https://youtu.be/MqbJ9GzzEG4
Old 16-07-2019, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4225 / Power: 11
GimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond repute

Fr for lisa from SE.

OKT replied quite promptly which i always appreciate. Location is at a hotel at a pretty central location.. Room is just nice thought shower a bit small but adequate..

Girl looks good upon opening door despite some claim from some joker that is LB.... If i am not wrong, this lady was here before in January but just cant seem to recall fully, maybe some other bros can help with this

Looks: 8.5/10
Body: 9.5/10 (really slim and busty)
Boobs: 9.5/10 (big handful and soft enough to play with to your content)
BJ: 9/10 (good but a bit too short)
FJ: 9.5/10 (real tight and lots of stereo)
GFE: 9/10 (offered to massage during session which is always welcome )
Old 16-07-2019, 10:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Nero1337 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey, any of you bros know if Fantasia Babes, Soi69, LustVegas, and Sgdolly legit? So far I know Rollypolly, chivas, loveaffair, and Scarlett are literally bear traps (according to yall), but wat about the previous mentioned ones? Would love to know asap cuz i cant tahan~~

Finishing my vacation~~
Wanna book n bang XD
Old 16-07-2019, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4225 / Power: 11
GimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond repute

I tried lustvegas couple years ago though not sure how they are now.. and tried fantasia babes couple weeks ago, girl was okay bro no bait and switch for me.. the rest idk bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nero1337 View Post
Hey, any of you bros know if Fantasia Babes, Soi69, LustVegas, and Sgdolly legit? So far I know Rollypolly, chivas, loveaffair, and Scarlett are literally bear traps (according to yall), but wat about the previous mentioned ones? Would love to know asap cuz i cant tahan~~

Finishing my vacation~~
Wanna book n bang XD
Old 16-07-2019, 11:36 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
deadstonehero is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Visited Myra. https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=...highlight=myra

She is young, beautiful and sexy.

Face just like the photo.
Breast may not be E, but definitely a D.
Body slim.
GFE: When she lay down beside me, I look at her, I felt young. She is just like my GF at that age.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1