The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 05-06-2020, 08:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 7
sammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Lol suddenly become help desk.
Old 05-06-2020, 08:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 22
goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bored788 View Post
Does anyone have bowies’s number because the okt hasnt been replying..
Same........ only RP responding
Old 05-06-2020, 08:38 PM
Samster

goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by daks View Post
hiii looking for any kind soul if have bingo RL contact. RL stable like busto already, msg okt bo reply hais.... can pm me if have contact? tyty guys
Same...... no reply
Old 05-06-2020, 08:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4202 / Power: 20
bluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond repute

have any good chick for massage and cim mission?
Old 05-06-2020, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Lupsupkia21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Bowie from TRL (4 June)

OKT: 10/10 Fast and responsive and give very clear instructions. Thanks Bro Ash.
Location: 9/10 East, quite accessible with parking lots available. Intially could not find parking but after turning one round, got one lot become available liao.
Looks: 8/10 Looks similar to photos but discount abit.
BBBJ and CIM: 10/10 Really very solid experience and best BJ I have ever received. Buey tahan after a few minutes and shoot into her mouth. Paiseh sia.
Frenching: 10/10 Very aggressive tongue fight
Painting/Fingering: 9/10 Did not paint her but did finger her. Wa she quite wet.
FJ: 9/10 Didn't do many positions but she was very accomodating
GFE: 10/10 Really very chatty and kept talking although I don't understand some of the things that she said. She also asked me if I want water but I asked for coke and she gave me coke. Then we smoke together in the room also. Really like your fwb.

On the way out, greeted the other girls and saw that Hermes is quite cute.

RTF: Yes but maybe want to try Hermes first! Any bro got FR for Hermes?
Old 06-06-2020, 12:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1193 / Power: 6
Fliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud of

Anyone interested in mmf next week?
Old 06-06-2020, 02:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 9
nkyc is a Helpful and Caring Samsternkyc is a Helpful and Caring Samsternkyc is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for May frm LA

OKT: 9/10 fast response
Looks: 10/10 she is prettier than the pics
Service: 10/10 could give me everything i needed to release everything

Saw a few other girls in the same location... Don't mind trying them too 😜
Old 06-06-2020, 03:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 0
gateguard is a Helpful and Caring Samstergateguard is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Miso (5th June 2020)

OKT: 10/10 fast response
Looks: 6.5/10
BBBJ: 10/10 BJ was sooooo good that i almost cum out and have to tell her to stop awhile.
Frenching: 10/10 non stop frenching
Paint: No smell, clean and shaven. No need KY and she's wet.
FJ: 10/10 she will try to accommodate you with different position and hardworking girl. Especially my 2nd shot where she really make sure that i cum!
GFE: 8/10 other than just normal chat, she is a cheerful girl and teasing me alot!

RTF: Will come back for her again next week!
Old 06-06-2020, 03:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 11
Wan90Wan is one of the Best!Wan90Wan is one of the Best!Wan90Wan is one of the Best!

I Writing This Field Report To Bowie from TRL 3rd June 2020 @ 1am RTF Her I Missed Her So Much If I wish can Overnight with her Bro Ash

OKT: 9.5/10 Fast and responsive and give very clear instructions. Thanks Bro Ash. Regular Customer Respect You Bro ��

Location: 9/10 Eastside Appartment High Tech Security To Protect The Girls I Respect OKT Idea, quite accessible with parking lots available 5mins walk nearby If u Driving. 100% Safe Location & Toilet In Room To Shower Together The Best

Looks: 8/10 Looks similar to photos.Looks like those poly students & j.c students fair and syt one of the best from the way she looks when 1st she open the door to the room.

BBBJ:10/10 BBJ Lover Here Important For Me Really very solid experience and The Best Ever is her BBJ I Like Most if Not I Would not Return Back She Know How To Handle Ur Small Brother Like her take Over control with the Deepest Throat Thumbs Up I Want More Of Her BBJ With Saliva All Over Ur Small Brother

Frenching: 10/10 Very aggressive tongue �� licking ur body

Painting/Fingering: 9/10 Did not paint her but did finger her. Wa she quite wet her vagina

FJ: 9/10 Didn't do many positions but she was very accomodating I pump her with few positions 69, backstroke doggy her all the way till she’s moan out loud the feeling is like have bonk students in the classroom.

GFE: 10/10 She very chatty and kept talking although Then we smoke together in the room also. Really like your fwb very friendly though out our session Like a Long most gerlfren after all.

RTF For Sure If Had A Chance I Wanna Go Book Her For Staycation Sessions And Enjoy My 1st Phase Covid period with her she from Cheng Mai I really miss session with her Thank You Bro Ash Thumbs Up �� Surppot U Bro Warm Thank You

Stay Safe Guys Thanks You For Reading My FR ��

Last edited by Wan90Wan; 06-06-2020 at 03:36 AM. Reason: Spelling check
Old 06-06-2020, 07:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 4
Tiger149 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTiger149 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Seems like there are less than 20 Tom Yum pussies now available in FL Dome 1......
Old 06-06-2020, 08:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger149 View Post
Seems like there are less than 20 Tom Yum pussies now available in FL Dome 1......
Only 1 page
Old 06-06-2020, 11:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 9
khazha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Stable: RL
Model: Rina

Okt was friendly and the location was quite safe secluded.
Make a booking with no hassle decided to RTF her again as I'm someone who loves slim body.

She has very thai tanned looks and as usual with her very slim like body!!!. A cup with small aurola and cute nipple and super hardworking girl.
She is super friendly but her english a bit weak, no worries on that.
She loves to tease. Her slim body is what attracted me. The juice when you finger her is really omg...

Looks: 8/10 (Decent looking and friendly)
Body: 8.5/10 (Slim model body with A cup boobs)
FJ: 8/10 (She will lick you slowly, horny and accommodating)
BJ: 8/10 (way better now)

Rtf: Definitely

Great girl in overall !

If you like skinny slim, she is the one for you.
Old 06-06-2020, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1783 / Power: 6
KZINE has a brilliant futureKZINE has a brilliant futureKZINE has a brilliant futureKZINE has a brilliant futureKZINE has a brilliant futureKZINE has a brilliant futureKZINE has a brilliant futureKZINE has a brilliant futureKZINE has a brilliant futureKZINE has a brilliant futureKZINE has a brilliant future

Thai massage certificate 1-30april 2007
Girl listed age 26 so does that mean at the age of 13 she started massage??? Lolol
Old 06-06-2020, 01:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
tmac deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Red face Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

A horny man is a angry man
Old 06-06-2020, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmac View Post
A horny man is a angry man
Lol.......

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1