The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 23-04-2021, 12:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Balaallen123 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Just a heads up. I just came back from ai me er and wasted $110 for a 20 minute session of pure stupidity and retardation from my mistake. Since I'm an idiot an I didn't know about this hotel place of scams and shams at the same time my little head override my big head, I went with it.

However this is what happened. 2 minutes of showering, 3 minutes of handjob and I can't touch anywhere else other than cupping he breast (she didn't even allow me fiddle it) literally just cupping it. Followed by a 5 minute inexperienced massage before she said she's done. Wasn't satisfied as I paid $110 for a massage and 2 hj session but she said there is a customer waiting for his turn outside. So I asked then why did she take my booking in the first place? She said my appointment was impromptu and she only had 15 min window so since I was within the area, she accepted it. Just told her to give a second handjob and off I go. True enough, I went out and saw another dude waiting at the side before being greeted by her to come on in.

To anyone out there, I urge you strongly to reconsider. I wasted $110 for no reason. Could have spend that money at a real ML instead of this shit show. Sure she may look decent but service wise, it's so bad that I'm starting to lose interest in ever engaging in massage, prostitutes and sex in general. I've spent money on stupid things but this is by far one of the worst investment I've ever spent on. Just ranting cause i wasted my 1 hour travel from the west for a 15-20 minute of cupping someone's breast while she only provides nothing other than hj and bad massage.

That 2 hours of time and $110 of money for something that could literally do it myself. On top of that, I am financial in a difficult place and jsut wanted a nice relaxing time but from this experience alone, I think I won't be chionging anytime soon at least until geylang is open again. Don't be me
Old 23-04-2021, 06:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15528 / Power: 45
Javabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balaallen123 View Post
That 2 hours of time and $110 of money for something that could literally do it myself. On top of that, I am financial in a difficult place and jsut wanted a nice relaxing time but from this experience alone, I think I won't be chionging anytime soon at least until geylang is open again. Don't be me
Please move on from chionging. Save your hard earned money.

I also wasted my 2 minutes ready your rant.
Old 23-04-2021, 07:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 934 / Power: 14
arachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by unrealx262 View Post
Roaming signal? French?
Roaming limited to top only. No French but I also did not ask. One of the better ones who provides good sensual.

Her service reminds me (about 70-80%) of those massage/health place when I as in Shanghai. Haiz... Those are the good old days I miss them.
Old 23-04-2021, 08:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by FamaSutra View Post
Confirmed my appmt with an ML and prior to going she asked to get a few Starbucks. Would it be rude to reject her requests? Thank you guys as I’ve not done this before....
Any favor we choose to render to ML should be on our terms, not for them to dictate. For those clearly taking our kind gesture for granted, I will just decline by saying running late for appointment. For those thinking that acceding to their inconsiderate "request" may get you more roaming or unlock special menu, better stop dreaming..it doesn’t work that way
Old 23-04-2021, 08:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1159 / Power: 16
unrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by arachno73 View Post
Roaming limited to top only. No French but I also did not ask. One of the better ones who provides good sensual.

Her service reminds me (about 70-80%) of those massage/health place when I as in Shanghai. Haiz... Those are the good old days I miss them.
i see then prob give it a miss
Old 23-04-2021, 08:30 AM
Samster

unrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balaallen123 View Post
Just a heads up. I just came back from ai me er and wasted $110 for a 20 minute session of pure stupidity and retardation from my mistake. Since I'm an idiot an I didn't know about this hotel place of scams and shams at the same time my little head override my big head, I went with it.

However this is what happened. 2 minutes of showering, 3 minutes of handjob and I can't touch anywhere else other than cupping he breast (she didn't even allow me fiddle it) literally just cupping it. Followed by a 5 minute inexperienced massage before she said she's done. Wasn't satisfied as I paid $110 for a massage and 2 hj session but she said there is a customer waiting for his turn outside. So I asked then why did she take my booking in the first place? She said my appointment was impromptu and she only had 15 min window so since I was within the area, she accepted it. Just told her to give a second handjob and off I go. True enough, I went out and saw another dude waiting at the side before being greeted by her to come on in.

To anyone out there, I urge you strongly to reconsider. I wasted $110 for no reason. Could have spend that money at a real ML instead of this shit show. Sure she may look decent but service wise, it's so bad that I'm starting to lose interest in ever engaging in massage, prostitutes and sex in general. I've spent money on stupid things but this is by far one of the worst investment I've ever spent on. Just ranting cause i wasted my 1 hour travel from the west for a 15-20 minute of cupping someone's breast while she only provides nothing other than hj and bad massage.

her ? https://sglonelyguy-2.com/aimee-massage/
Old 23-04-2021, 08:32 AM
Samster

anyone got luck booking lirou? txt bo reply
Old 23-04-2021, 08:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Confirmed not Aimee
She doesn’t stay in a hotel
Old 23-04-2021, 08:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theros View Post
For those who have tried Zoya, is her clothes always fully on during sensual?
Yea Bro, her ad didn’t even state SN, but top roaming is allow.
Old 23-04-2021, 09:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 11
Grandstomp deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGrandstomp deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
anyone got luck booking lirou? txt bo reply
yupe. spam a few massage, try like example like 50-59 timing.

FR for li rou

https://sglonelyguy-2.com/li-rou-massage/

Looks: SYT. I guess around mid 20s.

Body: Smooth skin, she put up weight abit haha . Boobs is enhance c but soft to touch.

Sensual: she basically use her tongue to lick your whole body like lolipop and moan and look at u when doing it.

Gfe: many hug and kisses from the time she open the door.

Overall: very good service oriented and she brush after finish session. will rtf
Old 23-04-2021, 09:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Lol no la bro, Aimee is a very dedicated ML, hardly any negative FRs. This Ai Mei Er on and off will list on SLG, and sometimes go by other names. Basically is a ML that offer upsell la, and have several bad FRs in this thread oredi, back when she used to list on SLG. The last time she appear on sponsored site of SBF was pretty long ago, hence the bro FR unlikely will serve its intended purpose. She's listed on other sites at the moment la.
Old 23-04-2021, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1258 / Power: 16
Charc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Lol no la bro, Aimee is a very dedicated ML, hardly any negative FRs. This Ai Mei Er on and off will list on SLG, and sometimes go by other names. Basically is a ML that offer upsell la, and have several bad FRs in this thread oredi, back when she used to list on SLG. The last time she appear on sponsored site of SBF was pretty long ago, hence the bro FR unlikely will serve its intended purpose. She's listed on other sites at the moment la.
Should be this aimier http://www.impmm10.com/girl.php?id=3374

She's been here before i started this hobby and the only positive remarks on her are her looks and boobs from
various bros who contributed their FRs, forget about any service from her.
Didn't book her before though...
Old 23-04-2021, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2225 / Power: 15
MLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charc0l View Post
Should be this aimier http://www.impmm10.com/girl.php?id=3374

She's been here before i started this hobby and the only positive remarks on her are her looks and boobs from
various bros who contributed their FRs, forget about any service from her.
Didn't book her before though...
I nearly wanna book her last year when i saw her ad as her location was nearby my hse.
Thank god i didn't.
Old 23-04-2021, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 13
kinghu is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkinghu is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkinghu is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://www.impmm12.com/girl.php?id=3374

this is the one.....bad apple.
Old 23-04-2021, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 9
charkwaytiao123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycharkwaytiao123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hey guys, would like to contribute a FR from my recent stint.

https://sglonelyguy-2.com/li-rou-massage/

ML: Lirou
Looks: 8/10 (quite similar to photos)
Body: 8/10 (slim and nice boobs)
Massage: non-existent
Sensual: 11/10!!!
RTM: hell yea...

Managed to get a slot yesterday afternoon, and the experience was so enjoyable.

When texting for slot, already started some flirting with me. Was anxious on the session alr

Upon reaching her place, she was so polite and ushered me to get a shower. Will caress ur body when I remove my clothes. Also, she will help to take off my pants when kneeling in front of me. And yes, she did wake up my bro when she did that...

Shower alone and lied on the bed. Conversation with her was easy and engaging. Non stop flirting and caress of body.

Love it when she constantly place her hands on ur sensitive areas and caress it slowly. Was instructed to some positions and all those were history.

Bro who wish to know and find out more, can pm me. Overall, this babe is worth a visit to relax and de stress yourself. 👍👍
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1