The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff

Notices

Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff Test posts & questions regarding the forums. Please note that NEW MEMBERS are on moderation for a couple days in the other forums. However, this test forum is unmoderated & your posts will appear immediately. Note that you are still free to post messages in ANY section you choose but messages that you post in the other sections will not appear until they are released from the moderation queue. Your moderation period is over when the "(M)" below your nick disappears. Reputation cannot be added or deducted in this section.
NB: You cannot get out of moderation by posting in this section ONLY. You have to contribute positively in the other sections. 

Sam's Private Picture Forum - so much pussy juice! Image
View the sexiest broads that money can buy at Sam's Private Picture forum. SIX years worth of uncensored images all thumbnailed and catalogued for your downloading convenience. Join Now!

User Tag List
Garudannn

Old 13-01-2008, 02:52 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Newbies HELPLINE.. Newbies Please post your question here.

What doesP and Ep besides the username stands for

i was told..
P = member who can access the private forum.
Ep = expired membership of that forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lone_dog69 View Post
Yo Bros!!

I noticed that some samsters got (P) or (eP) together with their nicks, what does that mean?

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here

Last edited by Big Sexy; 30-09-2009 at 07:16 PM.
Old 01-02-2008, 10:34 AM

Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

as in we can;t guide a book by its cover, we can;t guide a samster by his postings. go with your feelings...

Quote:
Originally Posted by caveman125 View Post
Hi Big Sexy,

Is there any guidelines or threads about the sharing of contacts.
How do we know who to share and who not to share; or is it left to our discretion to read thru' their posting to see are they real "cheongster"?
your membership has expired. (ep) you need to renew it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by danx View Post
Hi, i had posted 4 pictures for the entry into the private section. The webmaster had granted me access but why can't i view the pictures??

Old 01-02-2008, 11:02 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by danx View Post
Hi, i had posted 4 pictures for the entry into the private section. The webmaster had granted me access but why can't i view the pictures??
Read the instructions in the email that was sent to you regarding how to activate your access.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 19-02-2008, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 17
Midnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMidnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMidnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMidnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by picu View Post
However I wonder what's Guest about? As they have Reputation Points but do not have any Power?

Thanks in advance for any answers
I believe it means what it says - "Guest".

Being still here, the account is not terminated. Rather it is a Guest Account which will probably mean that it will have limited access and probably no privileges.

As for having Reputation Points and no powers, etc the account was probably a regular samster account who have accumulated that amount of points but dos not have any powers now as it is converted into a Guest account.

Regards
Tiger
Old 19-02-2008, 11:34 AM
Samster

Midnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMidnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMidnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMidnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by caveman125 View Post
Hi Big Sexy,

Is there any guidelines or threads about the sharing of contacts.
How do we know who to share and who not to share; or is it left to our discretion to read thru' their posting to see are they real "cheongster"?

To be honest, I read thru' about 15 pages of this thread until OC wanna wake-up already, still dun see any newbies ask this question. So have to post this question straight away; if it is asked before, please direct me to the thread....
This thread may give you some indications.
http://sammyboy.rocks/welcome...s-fl-dome.html

Regards
Old 05-03-2008, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by smitjer View Post
Hi Mods,

a silly ques to ask, hope u dun mind.

- when msg-ing OKTs, is there a format to follow?
- how about when msg-ing gem?

actually i wan to know the process from msg-ing OKT to meeting the girl.
Can help?

- msg OKT get gem contact
- msg gem for possible slot
- arrive in Hotel ( wats the normal hotel??? H81??? )
- go room meet gal, bonk, pay up, leave, pay hotel room ( normal how much? )

some advice greatly appreciated. i read thru some of the faq and those kinda din mention wat i wan to know...

and mods, i will check back definitely ya...
Hi Bro,

I'm not a moderator but I had some experience booking FLS from OKTs.

Basically, you join the OKT's group, see which FL you fancy and then sms to the OKT the FL you want and the time slot that you want too. The OKT's contact numbers are in their groups.

The OKTs will then sms back to you the availability as someone may have taken your time slot you wanted. So you mego with the OKT until you come to an agreed time slot.

The OKT will also sms to you the hotel but not the room. When you reached the hotel, and when the FL is ready, then only the OKT will sms to you the room number.

When you got the room number, you go up, bonk & pay the rate you were quoted by the OKT. Room charges are already included so no need to pay for it. Tips are optional.

Some OKTs allow contact by PMs. I guess the method is more or less the same and you need to provide your contact number to the OKT as PM is only initially contact. You can't be bring you computer with you and PM from the hotel lobby, right?

OKT normally don't give you the FLs contact number as you need to make arrangements thru the OKTs.

This is from my own personal experiences. Some other bros may have different and may want to share it here.

Regards
Tiger
Old 06-03-2008, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by smitjer View Post
MidnightTiger, Thanks for ur patience explanation, i jus need some last answers if u dun mind...

- Which are the normal hotels OKT use to book for the GEM? H81 rite?
- im confuse abit as when OKT msg me hotel, it will come together with time slot rite? why do i hav to go to the hotel and wait for the OKT to msg me that the FL is ready?
- when paying up after bonk, you say that room charges are included? OKT will msg me the cost upfront or? need more clarification here...

ok i guess that's all for now although i think im askin too detail... sry ya... hope all bro's got some patience with me...

good day good day~
OK, let me try to answer your questions based on my experience. By the way, I'm talking about OKTs will Yahoo Groups or some other groups.

1. The prices quoted by OKTs is nett and will include the room, condoms & GST (just joking). But no service charges so tips are definitely welcome by the FLs. LOL!

2. When you view the FLs in the group & decide on one that you fancy, you communicate with the OKT only thru sms and the time.

3. The OKT will then sms you the hotel. The hotels used by the OKTs are not buget hotels. Not right to list the hotels here for obvious reasons. Anyway, different OKTs have different hotels. An OKT may also change the hotels with different batches of FLs.

4. You go to the hotel & sms the OKT that you are there. Now some FLs may still be working due to the previous customers coming late or the FL needs to clean up the room, or finish her lunch/dinner or whatever.Don't worry, waiting time will not be long. Anyway, if all customers cooperate and not turn up late, there won't be any waiting time. So do turn up on time or early.

5. OKT will not give you the room number first as like above, the FL may be working and we surely don't want to go up to the room and disturb some other bros bonking his life away. (Although I wouldn't mind doing that, LOL!)

I hope this gives you an idea on the "procedures" but like I said, different OKTs may vary slightly. Anyway, it's not as complicated as it sounds. Just try once and you'll be an expert

Regards
Tiger
Old 08-03-2008, 08:49 PM

pay a fee to help run this forum if you want to advertise here.
For advertising. PM the moderator for more details.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgprettybabes View Post
hello can i ask is there any threads i can post advertisements etc. services?

Last edited by Big Sexy; 21-03-2010 at 07:01 PM.
Old 10-03-2008, 03:10 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew899 View Post
a silly qn of mine
wad is the minimum age to visit a prostitute?is 16 able to go?
At 16, you are legally not an adult. You need to ask your parents first.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 11-03-2008, 12:47 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -999 / Power: 0
<<<SUCHINDA>>> <<<SUCHINDA>>> <<<SUCHINDA>>> <<<SUCHINDA>>> <<<SUCHINDA>>> <<<SUCHINDA>>> <<<SUCHINDA>>> <<<SUCHINDA>>>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnightiger View Post
Since you're 16, you can only go to the legalized Thai houses which are located between Lor 6 to Lor 18 in Geylang.

You can wear your school uniform to get student's price. Or else you can show your student pass to the OKT.

Some FLs entertain 16 years old cheongsters too. You can find them at the entrance of Lor 16. (Entrance according to road traffic). I'm sure you'll remind many of the FLs there of their sons so they'll probably pamper you.

Regards
Tiger
Sidetrack a little.....seriously do the brothels entertain kids in school uniforms......& for that matter can NSmen wearing uniform patronize legal houses?
Old 31-03-2008, 08:25 PM

Re: ups other bro

you can post in the other forum now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by slackin80 View Post
testing, do i still have a letter M???!?
i can't post in the other topics
just go to the reception and tell them you need a room for 2hour.
Quote:
Originally Posted by relaz View Post
Hi to senior,
i would like to know how to book a room just for 2 hours?
What to you tell the staff at the counter of the hotel?
PM means Private PM .. it is used when a user wants to communicate something privately with another user. to learn how to use it.. click on my signature.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AK_Sam View Post
Hi ,
I am a newbies here , do not know what is " PM " function all about. Can you PM me to test out this function

Old 12-04-2008, 10:42 AM

1. http://sammyboy.rocks/2047924-post277.html
2. yes he can still zap others, but there will not be any effect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChemicalZ View Post
hi, i will like to find out how to post pic? and if the person got - point can zap ppl? thanks alot

Old 12-04-2008, 01:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 689 / Power: 17
VanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to behold

Firstly, apologise to Big Senior Bro (TS) Big Sexy for posting this, as I had posted a thread to help newbie like myself in the wrong place... .. kena zap also in process... .. hehehe

Big Bro Sexy, no offence ok, for posting in your thread ... ..

To Newbie Bros, I had started a thread to Encourage and also leave some tips for you on getting FL contacts

If you need the info, you can view my thread at : http://sammyboy.rocks/welcome...-contacts.html

Hope this will be of some help to all of you.

Happy Bonking !

Bros who upped me, leave your nick, I sincerely thank you ! and will repay your kindness soon!! (bros that I forgot to repay, pls PM me ok)

Good Luck, Good Health and Great BONK to all Bros !

Last edited by VanGogh; 12-04-2008 at 01:04 PM. Reason: spelling mistaks
Old 22-04-2008, 07:32 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by xavier69 View Post
Still a newbie here. Got a question to ask senior.
Got zapped last night and reason given was clocking post in polls. Why will posting in polls get zapped?
You can get zapped for anything. It's completely subjective. People get zapped for all sorts of reasons... eg "don't like the way you write", "your avatar sucks", "fonts ugly/too big/too small/wrong colour" etc.

Zapping is nothing more than a way of one member expressing their dislike or displeasure towards another.

It works both ways though. If someone takes a fancy to you or you manage to affiliate yourself with a gang of seniors, your points go up even if you post nothing but rubbish.

Old 23-04-2008, 12:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
alvinechipmonk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi seniors out there, I have been zapped many times for the reason "cloned".

I do not know why. I have been actively posting in this thread but keep kanna zapped.

http://sammyboy.rocks/health-...ml#post2716251

Pls enlighten me or can I report to moderator to check who zapped me repeatedly pls?? Thanks

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1