The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff

Notices

Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff Test posts & questions regarding the forums. Please note that NEW MEMBERS are on moderation for a couple days in the other forums. However, this test forum is unmoderated & your posts will appear immediately. Note that you are still free to post messages in ANY section you choose but messages that you post in the other sections will not appear until they are released from the moderation queue. Your moderation period is over when the "(M)" below your nick disappears. Reputation cannot be added or deducted in this section.
NB: You cannot get out of moderation by posting in this section ONLY. You have to contribute positively in the other sections. 

Sam's Private Picture Forum - so much pussy juice! Image
View the sexiest broads that money can buy at Sam's Private Picture forum. SIX years worth of uncensored images all thumbnailed and catalogued for your downloading convenience. Join Now!

User Tag List

Old 07-10-2011, 10:08 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Reputation system update - 17th July 2011

RC.. you MIA so long.. now finally appear huh???..
where did u go man??? no sound no picture..
how have you been???

not sure whether that nick belongs to RK.. very long never see him here also..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randi_Candi View Post
BS!

Tis chap look like si RK bo??
Old 07-10-2011, 10:19 AM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 758 / Power: 21
Randi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
RC.. you MIA so long.. now finally appear huh???..
where did u go man??? no sound no picture..
how have you been???

not sure whether that nick belongs to RK.. very long never see him here also..
No MIA, just busy with work and other things
Once in a while catching up with those buggas still but also lower frequency.

thought I come in to see what's up w the rep system mah
C whether I will get a 16RP, the 20k pts not relevant

mai hot hot la, anytime u free lets meet, my no. no chg

人在江湖,身不由己。 不入江湖, 何来“身不由己”?
Old 07-10-2011, 10:34 AM

Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

must go get ms, rk and those buggas to come here more often
ms visits sammyboy.com more than here..

my rp 16, still no change, waiting for sam for give me more power...
then i can zap you more

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randi_Candi View Post
No MIA, just busy with work and other things
Once in a while catching up with those buggas still but also lower frequency.

thought I come in to see what's up w the rep system mah
C whether I will get a 16RP, the 20k pts not relevant

mai hot hot la, anytime u free lets meet, my no. no chg

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 08-10-2011, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

SAM

Please let us know how hendri2 got zap more than 40 points in a few hours

As you don't condone mass zaps pls englighten us with an answer

SlmT
Old 08-10-2011, 04:02 PM

how is it that you reminds me of the school bully who loves picking on kids till
one of their big brothers come along and give him a pasting.
Then he rushes off to the teacher crying about being bullied.

mate, you guy should give sam a break..
i see alot of you guy 'demanding' him for an answer..
when he doesnt need to give any

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B.Y.1 View Post
SAM

SlmT

Old 08-10-2011, 04:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 15
whitesnake is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwhitesnake is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwhitesnake is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
how is it that you reminds me of the school bully who loves picking on kids till
one of their big brothers come along and give him a pasting.
Then he rushes off to the teacher crying about being bullied.
He is indeed one big bully himself .
Old 08-10-2011, 04:15 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
SAM

SlmT
I can't stop mass zapping. What I try to prevent is clone zapping and clone upping.

In this case, I did a check and found that although he has been zapped numerous times over the past few hours, I cannot see any link between the various nicks that have zapped him. They come from an assortment of IP addresses/ISPs.

Members shouldn't ask to be zapped or complain about zapping. You know what samsters are like. In this instance, the member is just asking for trouble. I guess quite a number of people are only too happy to oblige when he asked to be zapped to zero.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 08-10-2011, 04:18 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
mate, you guy should give sam a break..
i see alot of you guy 'demanding' him for an answer..
when he doesnt need to give any
Could this "hendr2" character be one of SBY1's clones? Why has SBY1 got involved?

Loads of people get zapped on a daily basis. Why the concern for this particular nick?
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 08-10-2011, 04:30 PM

i was wondering 'why' too..

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Why the concern for this particular nick?

Old 08-10-2011, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Hendri2 is a supporter of Batam thread and Indo Cewe thread

Did I cOmplained abt RI 1

Anyway thanks for your reply

SlmT
Old 08-10-2011, 05:49 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Hendri2 is a supporter of Batam thread and Indo Cewe thread

Did I cOmplained abt RI 1

Anyway thanks for your reply

SlmT
I hate this herd mentality. You have a gang. Whitesnake has a gang. Instead of waging warfare in my forum, can't you guys meet in real life in some dark alley and kill each other there instead.

I don't want to have to waste any time dealing with all these zapping wars. Perhaps the best way is to remove rep power from both sides so there is no more ammo to shoot at each other.

All I need to do is go back 24 hours and see who mass added to his points and who mass zapped him and I pretty much have all the culprits.

Old 08-10-2011, 06:27 PM
Samster

whitesnake is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwhitesnake is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwhitesnake is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
I hate this herd mentality. You have a gang. Whitesnake has a gang. Instead of waging warfare in my forum, can't you guys meet in real life in some dark alley and kill each other there instead.
Boss I would like to meet S.B.Y.1 with my gang to beat him up. But he is located in Batam . He has been bullying members in this forum for quite some time. If he stop what he is doing I promise I will stop what I am doing.

Now I am offering peace to him , his clones and his croonies. If he promise to do what he is doing now I promise I will do it too.

Sorry boss to give you a headache. But he is the one who started it all first and he should be man enough to end it and apologise to all bros whom he had bullied.
Old 08-10-2011, 06:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Could this "hendr2" character be one of SBY1's clones? Why has SBY1 got involved?

Loads of people get zapped on a daily basis. Why the concern for this particular nick?
I also wonder about it too .
Old 09-10-2011, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitesnake2 View Post
which gang? what number and what logo? play where and stand leg where? can i join?
Our gang is called fxxksby1 gang . We have 3000 strong members inside and outside of sbf . Most are in Sillypore , some in JB and some in Batam . Currently there are no vacancies . So maybe I suggest you join s.b.y.1 gang . He definitely got vacancies in his gang.
Old 09-10-2011, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitesnake2 View Post
my quote to you is simply "JIO MENG" you, you also dont understand
stay at hole after school, dont anyhow run, outside world very dangerous
It is meant to be very cute reply . I agree with you it is a very dangerous outside and as well as inside .Lots of bullies around . Be careful hoh dun step on any landmines .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1