The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List

Old 28-08-2023, 01:10 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 722 / Power: 0
Hornymilf37 is a splendid one to beholdHornymilf37 is a splendid one to beholdHornymilf37 is a splendid one to beholdHornymilf37 is a splendid one to beholdHornymilf37 is a splendid one to beholdHornymilf37 is a splendid one to beholdHornymilf37 is a splendid one to behold
🧏🏻‍♀️ ❤️ 🫦 << Jasmine>> Wild & Sexy MILF !! 🫦❤️🧏🏻‍♀

100% GFE Local Chinese Milf waiting to service you.
I’m wild in bed and I love SEX!
I may not have the best figure, best boobs but I definitely can provide you the best sex that you will never ever forget!
Super wet and horny always! Try me and lick me dry now!

Stat: 34A+/ 25 / 35 (not for boobs lover)
H/W: 166cm / 48kg
Incalls: Batok West
Damage: $350/1/1. (Including room & CD) *slight increase of price due to new incall venue.
Smoker: Yes. But I don’t smoke before appt.
Do’s: Fingering, Painting, BJ
Dont’s: CIM, COF, Raw, Anal ** Frenching,BBBJ, Showering ( subject to chemistry and hygiene)
Rejection Fee: $50
Penalty Fee: $100 ( For those who lied that they are Chinese and wasting my time)
WhatsApp: https://wa.link/29r6h3
Telegram: https://t.me/jas3737
Timing: Afternoon onwards (I’m not a morning person)
* Any timing before 1pm please text me to arrange in advance

Updated:

*Outcalls available if you got a room @ additional $50

* incalls need to arrange with advance notice
(No last min booking unless I alr started for the day)

*$50 deposit is needed for new customers after confirm booking.

PLEASE TAKE NOTE:
[ I only take Chinese bros. Please indicate yr age, race and preferred timing for booking.]

[firediviner83;22089084]
She is horny AF.
Met her earlier today, and my session was filled with chit chats, moans and pants. Treat her well and gentle, and she will not dissapoint.
I usually don't do FR with point system, and her service definately is unforgettable and exhilarating. We fucked like lovers and I will be visiting my lover soon.
Meet. Fuck. Repeat

[kellerial;22098976]
I rarely leave FR. Never did here in Sbf, always lurking and quietly enjoying the goods.
However, I'm surprised she has so little FRs given her quality.
Had her twice for dessert so far and fucking her is exactly like fucking your ah lian ex-gf. She loves sex, has excellent GFE and is worth every single cent.

[ihavenonick;22164272]
Quick fr that I owe her few weeks back.
Value for money as compared to those out there charging 3x, 4x the amount. Attitude is good and willing to converse before the deed. ��������

[banana321;22169482]
Just met her last night. Service is good really make u feel like meeting ur long lost ah lian lover. Her moans really got me wanting for more. Very friendly and not rushing at all. Will sure go back again anytime soon.
One of the best local so far that wont disappoint in terms of looks and size.

[xp10sive;22169724]
A friendly lady and definitely not a rush job...
Gets wet easily... Or should I say... Instantly?
Treat her well and FOR SURE you will receive an enjoyable session!

[luccai;22233072]
Met her tonight and we talked for a very long time like a soul mate. We then proceed to some hugging and kissing and straight into action.
I would say she really has a ah lian vibe doesn't look like a milf at all. Willing to please and not a time watcher at all.
Overall rating I would give her 9.5/10 of what we had in that precious moment.

[luccai;22233086]
Just met her tonight and we talked like a long lost friend or soul mate you may call, she is very friendly and definitely not a time watcher. It was definitely one of the best experience I've met. We talked hug and kissed like we were lover and went straight into action.
I would say her look is 9/10 definitely have a ah lian vibe
Kisses and french were deep and wet (depending if she has the chemistry with you) 10/10
Fj and moan 10/10 up to you to experience

[IronThorHulk;22240141]
Had a great session with Jas yesterday late night. She treat you like a great friend and talks about everything. It’s like making love to my ex-classmate that I have been wanna to bang! We were ramping with great energy and her movements and momentum just made me wanna more! Great workout and sex! Thanks for the fantastic session!

[asadafag;22251303]
Met up with Jas last night and was better thn expected. Not a dull moment when I step in. Very friendly lady and makes u feel comfortable with zero commercial feel. For a moment I tot that I’m just having a fun time with a gorgeous friend. Pretty looks with slim and tone body. 100% won’t reject! Service was superb as mention by others. Main point is the feeling that struck me. It was really like making love with ur gf. I will not give pin point ratings. But to me she will easily be a perfect 10!

[purpleheart;22304116]
Jasmine is seriously fun. She makes small talk, settle you down slowly and was very attentive throughout.
High level of hygiene, very fun on bed and she seriously enjoys it.
Please be kind and gentle with her, and you will have a good time.

[Eminemrocks;22304735]
Jasmine is really good. Very friendly lady and accommodating. A nympho that really enjoys sex as well.
Highly recommended and do treat her gently

[Littleboy94;22438847]
First FR.
Jas is very patient and gentle. Moaning is nice and put guys into a action. She is a no time waster. Once reach, she is ready for game.
Maybe dissapointed if you're a boobs person. But she can totally compensate and even excel in other area.
Recommended.

[eugenetan80;22527801]
Juz ended a session with jasmine,upon reaching,she was wearing 1 of the clothes in the picture above..go guess which 1..haha,straightaway got some tingling feeling down south.went to wash up alone as she don't wanna join me..not a big deal btw..after drying up,action starts from nipples then all the way to capped blowjob,I am not a fan of bj but feels quite nice..started in missionary and ended with missionary,cause I like to see her reaction while thrusting her,priceless..she was twitching all round,can see that she is indeed horny and enjoying the moment,the rest is history..overall,money well spent..will visit regularly if I can but vitamin M does not permit,so can only visit once in awhile..actually she is good looking,at least to me la,but service wise tip top..the rest up to samplers to go try and review..Happy bonking peeps and thank you jas for yr time..nitez

[WTF2;22529351]
She is 1 hot babe

[dudenextdoor01;22534337]
Jasmine is definitely worth every dime and value for money. She is sexy, great at small talk, and horny af. u will not be disappointed by her service.

[blowlover;22565659]
Leaving a FR for Jas
Had the luck to book Jas few times.Making love with Jas is like with a long lost lover.. the chemistry we had together can’t be explained but all I can say the whole process is sextisfying.
She will always be on my list to look for when I have my urges..

Last edited by Hornymilf37; 06-12-2023 at 05:30 AM.
Old 29-08-2023, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 777 / Power: 0
lastresort is a splendid one to beholdlastresort is a splendid one to beholdlastresort is a splendid one to beholdlastresort is a splendid one to beholdlastresort is a splendid one to beholdlastresort is a splendid one to beholdlastresort is a splendid one to behold
Re: 🧏🏻‍♀️ ❤️ 🫦 << Jasmine>> Wild & Sexy MILF !! 🫦❤️🧏🏻‍♀

Jas is awesome, too horny and had a wonderful wonderful time, experience is as described in previous fr. Definitely a tick off the books on the book of local fantasy.
Old 30-08-2023, 12:39 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 722 / Power: 0
Hornymilf37 is a splendid one to beholdHornymilf37 is a splendid one to beholdHornymilf37 is a splendid one to beholdHornymilf37 is a splendid one to beholdHornymilf37 is a splendid one to beholdHornymilf37 is a splendid one to beholdHornymilf37 is a splendid one to behold

Last edited by Hornymilf37; 20-02-2024 at 03:30 PM.
Old 03-09-2023, 08:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 833 / Power: 4
peeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to behold

A belated FR for this rare gem.
Can really see she loves sex.
The foreplay was awesome and she was wet even before the sex begins.
Great afternoon spent. Well worth it.
Old 12-09-2023, 12:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Cabber is Cool - loads of Potential

FR for Jas.

Was greated by jas at her door and she offered me a cup of water. Very friendly person and very wild in bed.

Her riding skills was top notch. Very wonderful milf overall. Will definitely book her again.
Old 09-10-2023, 09:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
thirstygent is Cool - loads of Potential

FR for Jas.

Was feeling horny and came across Jas's ad. She has mature ah lian vibez. And her looks is something like tea. you sip long already you can start to appreciate it.

Her body is tight and she wore a really sexy minimalistic lingerie. pussy totally shaven. the sex is GREAT and is FAR better than most other girls i've tried. the kind that after you fuck, next day you still keep thinking about it.

definitely worth it

i know i'm gonna have to RTF even if i try to resist. XD
Old 01-11-2023, 08:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
smithpaul195 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wonderful meeting her. She is really friendly and nice to talk to. And her place is really clean also. Would definitely be seeing her again!
Old 06-11-2023, 04:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 147 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 20
eugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond repute

those have not tried can go gogogo..highly recommended

please PM me after you up my points..

give me some time to return favour..thanks all
Old 12-11-2023, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 21
lamer56 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylamer56 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

managed to have a session couple days back and it was as what the others reviewed, ah lian looks gets on you for sure!

she is very friendly and able to chat on anything, of course a wild one as well!
Old 27-11-2023, 07:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 0
sgjohn is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjohn is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjohn is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjohn is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Great attitude, GFE and body. Most definitely worth it.
Old 11-12-2023, 01:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 14
EfyouSikay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Unhappy Re: 🧏🏻‍♀️ ❤️ 🫦 << Jasmine>> Wild & Sexy MILF !! 🫦❤️🧏🏻‍♀

Nooooo...

Don't accept Malay bros..why oh why..
Old 11-01-2024, 01:27 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jabberwock12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hot sexy as fuck
Old 19-02-2024, 06:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
xm3curial is Cool - loads of Potential

FR for Jas

Jas is a really beautiful and nice lady. When I first saw her, I loved her looks alot. Ngl, I kinda wished she was my lover/ my girlfriend. She was exactly my type, a little bit ah lian looks, skinny and she had perfect boobs and butt. I loved everything about her. Had such an amazing time during the sex, she was very naughty and she had the best moans. I loved it when she moaned into my ears and licked them while im fucking her. If she didn’t have another customer after me, I would have asked her if I could stay for another shot. She is really one of the best ladies I have met and I will continue to support her from now on! Come and support her too guys!!
Old 26-02-2024, 01:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 14
tingtongting deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Finally got a chance to date this legend. I wish all MILF are like he. Legit milf.

Looks: 10/10 I like her looks she is totally my cup of tea.
Body: 100/10 sorry her body really put a lot of others to shame. I couldn't get enough of her body.
Boobs: love it. Authentic and real. A or B cup I don't care. Loves the perkiness of her nipples and the firmness of her boobs.
Sex: let the other posts do the talking. I concur 100%
Blowjob: love it. Strong suction.
Moaning: makes me want to marry her
RTF: next month let's go... Vitamin
Old 04-04-2024, 03:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Mrmrmrmrr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just had a session with Jas. Replies and confirmation were fast. Looks younger than her age and has the slight ah lian vibes. Not a time watcher and takes her time to chit chat like girlfriend. She is very horny and making love with her feels good and she is proactive on bed. Very patient as i took some time to finish but she has not complaints at all. Did her best to accommodate my request. Envrionment is clean and spacious. Can support her!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1