The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 22-03-2022, 09:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 6
Naughtybo26 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Overdue FR for JJ from RP

CS - good service from bro, easy booking and fast response. Will support again.

Face - 5/10 average looking, not the pretty kind
Body - 7/10 nice sexy body which I like
Boob - 7/10 guess A to B kind, good to grab not huge
French - 1/10 only light kisses, which turn me off, I’m into a French kisser
FJ - 5/10 rush to do the job and foreplay short and not turn on
Gfe - 3/10 I don’t feel it, instead I feel very commercial, maybe I not handsome and fat guy that turn her off

Return - never, maybe because I got no chemistry with her and bro have too many good quality girl around that allow French Kiss and better gfe according to other bro FRs
Old 22-03-2022, 09:58 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
aggressive is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naughtybo26 View Post
Overdue FR for JJ from RP

CS - good service from bro, easy booking and fast response. Will support again.

Face - 5/10 average looking, not the pretty kind
Body - 7/10 nice sexy body which I like
Boob - 7/10 guess A to B kind, good to grab not huge
French - 1/10 only light kisses, which turn me off, I’m into a French kisser
FJ - 5/10 rush to do the job and foreplay short and not turn on
Gfe - 3/10 I don’t feel it, instead I feel very commercial, maybe I not handsome and fat guy that turn her off

Return - never, maybe because I got no chemistry with her and bro have too many good quality girl around that allow French Kiss and better gfe according to other bro FRs
Bro. Is it you wore black shirt that day ?
Old 22-03-2022, 10:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1214 / Power: 6
nakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud of

Review for FA from Rollypolly

Overall a sibei hou bonk and am glad that I managed to squeeze in time to experience this wonderful gem.

Her main "USP" is that she's super bubbly and cheerful. I was literally smiling and laughing throughout my time with her.

Looks-wise she is pretty and has a really nice smile. Also generally tall for a Thai lady which is a plus in my book! Not for boob lovers but she has lovely long nips which are superb for sucking....

Service-wise she aims to please, not rushing at all. While the 'skill' component might lose out to more experienced FLs, she makes up for it in effort and warmth. Oh, she gets wet easily too

She turns into a beast while making love! Guys who like their girls to moan in Thai will find this experience a treat. Oyyyyy Oyyyyyy wah music to the ears! Easy 2 shots fired.

Had to leave early which she pouted and said she wanted to cuddle and chat- think the KC force is strong with this one!

Looks: 7.5/10
Body: 7/10 Nice ass but not for boob lovers although I love the long nips!
BBBJ: 7/10 On the side of slow and sensuous
FJ: 9/10 Beast mode on when the dick is inside!
GFE: 10/10 Super friendly, accomodating and playful!
RTF: Why not!
Old 22-03-2022, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1214 / Power: 6
nakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud of

Belated FR for Sonya from Silk

Writing one for Sonya who is a gem that I went to some time back. Was overall a decent bonk!

Looks: 9/10 Sweet looking!
Body: 8/10 Fit with nice boobs
BBBJ: 7/10 Good effort
FJ: 8/10 Very responsive!
GFE: 8/10 Was shy at first but managed to have decent banter after the first shot
RTF: Would have done so but now got increased supply so a bit hard with limited Vitamin M

Last edited by nakadashi555; 22-03-2022 at 10:28 PM. Reason: Sonya is a 9 for looks :)
Old 22-03-2022, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Realzenthor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any advice on how to book silkstocking girls?
Old 22-03-2022, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 812 / Power: 10
Zxpd is a splendid one to beholdZxpd is a splendid one to beholdZxpd is a splendid one to beholdZxpd is a splendid one to beholdZxpd is a splendid one to beholdZxpd is a splendid one to beholdZxpd is a splendid one to behold

Eh sia dome 1 is back?

Inflation really hit it hard sia. But can’t wait to chiong
Old 22-03-2022, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Sbflurker7077 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any tips on how to book from Silkstockings stable? Got blocked instantly when I tried to reach out to them. Any advice would b highly appreciated
Old 22-03-2022, 10:46 PM
Not Activated

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 0
dream2slack deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydream2slack deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Long overdue FR for Pepsi (Club Friday). First time with this stable, simple verification and that's it. Location is convenient & yet discreet. Good for those who drove which can park right at door step, just like JB. Indeed those FR shared in the forum are genuine.. Pepsi is very shy, gentle & caring typical thai. She know how to please you and very patient & accommodating. Damm worth it & you never regret. Heard she is leaving soon. So act fast.

RTF : 100%
Old 22-03-2022, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Tempest123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Fa from RP

Long time lurker dropping a FR for a well deserved babe FA

Looks - 9 definitely good looking enough to turn heads
Boobs - 7 a cup boob but nipples was nice enough to suck
Body - 8 slim and bottom heavy but damn shiok to doggy her from behind
BBBJ - 10 eating my dick like some delicacy
FJ - 9 she will literally rape you while riding you and you can feel how tight her pussy tends to grip your dick.
GFE/service - GFE feel and Enjoyed the company with her although her command of English is not that good
RTF - 9/10 will find her again if time permits. Location is abit of a hassle for me.

Thanks bro Rp for the booking
Old 23-03-2022, 06:11 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
awry22 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Tina

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=867549

Booking: Instructions were easy to understand and follow.

Looks: 7.5/10

GFE: 9/10 Made a lot of effort to communicate despite her command of English being quite limited. Always made sure everything was okay and prioritized my comforts even though it was obvious she was tired that day.

Body: 8/10 Not bad. Proportionate. Nicely shaped tits.

Kissing: Didn't try.

BBBJ: 7/10 Can't go down all the way but tries her best and works hard. CIM as well.

FJ: Hard to give a rating as could not do it for long. Both sizes of condoms that were available were too small and did not fit properly. Ended up too tight and could only roll partially down. Started to hurt after a short while and had to take them off. Couldn't continue after that.

Overall a decent experience. Just unlucky and should have brought my own caps. Vey nice person and good for those of you that have GFE fetish.
Old 23-03-2022, 07:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 525 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

first FR in dome1 since its "grand opening"
met this lady a few days ago

FR for Maggie from Sexamazon

looks – 7 (looks close to photo, not sure age but guess its near late 20s)
Boobs – 8 (natural with light colour nipples. size should be accurate as per advertised)
Body – 7 (thai tann. not slim or fat imo)
BBBJ - 7 (blows for quite a while putting effort)
FJ - 8 (very responsive and reactive. however she was a time watcher for me and ask if i could finish)
GFE - 6 (maybe lack of chemistry. she dislike being kissed on the neck area and she told me imagine every day so many man wants to do that)
Service - 6.5 (she was very tired when i met her and her energy level was low. was unable to finish 2nd shot. she ask if i could leave earlier so she could go purchase medicine. however she was friendly throughout the session)
RTF - there was plus and minus points in the session but i will probably try other girls
Old 23-03-2022, 07:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 525 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

didnt post FR for her previously as she was not advertised in dome1

FR for Melon from Silkstocking

looks – 6.5 (looks accurate to pics but just average. plus point being she is very young)
Boobs – 9 (huge and natural! one of the highlight in the session)
Body – 7 (slight tann and meaty)
BBBJ - 8 (she blows as if she has a hunger for "food")
FJ - 8 (one of the best rider i have met, despite her age she has experience)
GFE - 8 (she speaks better chinese than english if you are into that )
Service - 7.5 (no complains. i have on and off been supporting the stable during Covid period. overall she was a deadly combo for me. she is one of the best girls i have tried during this period)
RTF - already
Old 23-03-2022, 08:28 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -28 / Power: 0
Ridz is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Free this week to finally bonk after bodybuilding competition. Have sights on joy or melon for OO reasons but i feel i should wait out instead. My ideal is 38E yes but with a slim waist. Will patiently wait out still eventhough i feel like bonking every lady that comes in sight lol
Old 23-03-2022, 09:00 AM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 18
fan Man is a glorious beacon of lightfan Man is a glorious beacon of lightfan Man is a glorious beacon of lightfan Man is a glorious beacon of lightfan Man is a glorious beacon of light

FR on Hebe the DEEPTHROAT QUEEN from Sexmazon

Nothing that i can find wrong with this lady. I was 1st customer on that day. Entered room with SOP greetings and stirp to shower. While stripping, observed that Hebe is clean shaven. Boob was made few years ago and doesn't feel hard at all. She washed me clean and paid a bit more of detail to my butthole. I didnt had any action and i didnt want any cos of my super bad incident long time ago. Clean up, she dried me with fresh towel and out to the bed while she does extra cleaning to herself.

After waiting on the bed, she came to me asked me to lay down. She does a light massage so we could talk abit to break the ice. Imagine its like u came home to ur partner and she ask how your day is like before we start banging

Light massage stopped and she cat bath me. Decending to my lil dicky. This is where i crown her DEEPTHROAT QUEEN. Licking abit here and there, she engulfy hord rod full in her mouth. No gag reflect exist in her world. While going deep she wriggled her tongue while in deepthroat. She is not those who stops at the base of my rod, she pushed her mouth to the wall of my groin. A bit paisey that my rod wasn't 10". This goes on for quite a long time till i told her i want to savour her clean shaven pussy. Me lying down she saddle on my face. Normal i did my tongue-fu on her, be it gotten more intense with her heavy breathing. She was grinding her pussy to my mouth in circular motion for maybe 10 mins. She dimount from my face blushing and panting. She admitted she came and i know she came hard. Rush to find my 001 slip it on and off with the banging. She french hard with hard sucking to your lips and tongue but not to worry her braces won't cut you. She is light body with nice butt. Those who are strong enough sure can carry. I won't go on detail of the banging but i said this, top 5 in my almost 15+ years career in this line. She will be group with legends like yuma n pinkie of a dysfuntion stable.

I personally had a wow experience with Hebe. Banging her is like making love to your yakuza wife. Slim body, good size tits, small waist, nice cushion butt and tattoos on her back. I left her place with a heavy heart cos i really wonder when again i can book her.

For those who is going to PM me asking me about did i go raw or anal on her. Please stop. I did not. If you get that, good for you. Good luck on your life. I highlight this is becouse there was an fr i did, an idiot told me he had raw with that girl. Advise to all no matter young or old. Raw is war
Old 23-03-2022, 09:08 AM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 18
fan Man is a glorious beacon of lightfan Man is a glorious beacon of lightfan Man is a glorious beacon of lightfan Man is a glorious beacon of lightfan Man is a glorious beacon of light

Also to add a abit of a detail about Hebe. It is because of her i totally forget about how good mona the legend was. All i can remember mona was great but Hebe is on the same class of her. Fairer skin no hair at her ass. Haha.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1