The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 16-04-2016, 07:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 10
PRCprincess is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPRCprincess is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: 【【PRC公主网】】萌萌███36D For big boobs lovers favorite ! with a stunningly gorgeous fac

Please support our website, thank you

Old 16-04-2016, 11:29 AM
Samster

PRCprincess is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPRCprincess is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: 【【PRC公主网】】萌萌███36D For big boobs lovers favorite ! with a stunningly gorgeous fac

Old 16-04-2016, 03:37 PM
Samster

Old 18-04-2016, 11:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
finalfantasy99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Texted her yesterday no reply. Texted her few times today also no reply but managed to book a session after few attempts. Unfortunate for me, she cancelled the appointment 5 minutes before the scheduled time with ridiculous excuse. I was very frustrated as I come the long way under the hot sun and sweating like a pig and already parking my car.

What happen to these girls nowadays? I had unpleasant experience with the girls for the last few times. Late to the appointment (went out for dinner on the scheduled time and let me to wait for 45 minutes wtf), time-chasing, poor attitude many other fucking patterns

Same things happen to the SB & stables - fake photos, paid reviews, useless bump posts, less and less useful information.

I definitely think SBF and sex services of Sg need some serious revamp. The bosses behind should bring more quality girls and educate what the real meaning of service, not just merely fucking but overall experience. Also, no fake photo, no paid reviews, no cheating please...Singapore brothers deserve better than this

I rather to hand job myself rather to visit the girls again if the situation didn't improve
Old 26-04-2016, 02:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 9
beatriz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

萌萌 is a very very pretty girl, RTF her on sun.
She looks better than b4, she said because she is used to the weather her now
N she took a bro's advice - drink more water, eat less hot n spicy food
Her mouth job is still very good
I almost CIM within mins
Had to stop her
Then she capped me, n inserted into her tight pussy
Her facial expressions n soft moans is impeccable
Words coming from her also make me feel very high
I will definitely go for her again
Old 27-04-2016, 12:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
Heriberton deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i see 萌萌 pics, i know i found a gem
beautiful eyes, big boobs
made appt with her
n she didnt disappoint me
very friendly, easy to talk with
lots of GFE actions and teasings
her tongue skills one of the best i faced so far
those cannot tahan, please stop her to prevent CIM
FJ very enjoyable
must definitely go back for her very soon
Old 30-04-2016, 01:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 9
rabbitnet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

萌萌 has pretty eye, fair skin girl
same as photo
大奶‘D’杯
super white skin
Super high GFE
BBBJ really vey good
Hard to find such a good FL in 2016
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread