The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 30-11-2021, 12:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Heyjibl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrnakal View Post
Meet up a maid i found on Michat a few days back. Had a BBBJ and CIM for $30. Anyone keen can pm me. Do note that she might take a while to reply.
Hi man! Would appreciate if u can share the contact!
Old 30-11-2021, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Winston801 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Screwing maids

Anybody know this short haired girl goes by the name of li** that stays at Bukit Timah area so hit me up 😉
Old 30-11-2021, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1367 / Power: 14
tnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud of

Meet up a pinay yesterday which I had chatted for 2 months, this is our first meet. I propose to meet at some mall and have our lunch there. I waited for her at mrt station exit, face looks sweet, just a bit on the pump side, boobs is C , while we standing on escalator, I brush my arms on her boobs, I always like to do that, haha, shiok feeling especially first meet. We had some nice chat before I brought her to the nearest hotel. We had a great session, just start with standard SOP, cuddling, kissing, frenching and sucking her both boobs nipples continuously until she started to moan, once my bro is ready, he will find her pussy hole like being fixed with an attached sensor head. Pump her for about 2 mins and ask her if she wish to ride me on top, she agreed. It was a great sight to see her 2 boobs bouncing up and down right in front on me, really make horny, cant help myself to massage her boobs while she pump me, she was sweating like hell as the room air con was not cold enough. She stopped and ask me to pump her on top instead, so I obliged and continue to pump her hard this time as I getting tired too, finally all my load released, washed up and I started to ask her bf history, her 1st bonk in SG was with a chinese guy in his 60 about 6 months ago, I was her 2nd guy she meet. After we left hotel, i brought dinner before we parted, it was a great session on weekday, easy to get hotel and no hassle, no complain.
Old 30-11-2021, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 11
civicboi is one of the Best!civicboi is one of the Best!civicboi is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrty85 View Post

Lonely lady when they are asleep.

Dangerous but exciting.
Indo? So lucky sia u keen to exchange? 😂
Old 30-11-2021, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 3
Crusader69 is one of the Best!Crusader69 is one of the Best!Crusader69 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JERK-KAN View Post
You try digging ur nose with hand gloves, tell me, does your nose feel good? Hope that answer to your questions... Honest fact, they love it without the rubber
It’s only your life you’re risking 🙄
Old 30-11-2021, 05:45 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 582 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crusader69 View Post
It’s only your life you’re risking 🙄
Bro, maids has one life, we also only have one life. Y maids dare to raw anyone they met n we r afraid? They r here to work to support family, if they failed their 6ME, they cannot work, they have more to lose but they sky not scare earth not scare, just let the men poke in raw to cloud 9 forgotten abt family. I am thinking should learn from them, want play don't scare, go out meet anyone just poke raw all the way.
Old 30-11-2021, 07:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3068 / Power: 15
romidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
Bro, maids has one life, we also only have one life. Y maids dare to raw anyone they met n we r afraid? They r here to work to support family, if they failed their 6ME, they cannot work, they have more to lose but they sky not scare earth not scare, just let the men poke in raw to cloud 9 forgotten abt family. I am thinking should learn from them, want play don't scare, go out meet anyone just poke raw all the way.
If you're in your 50s onwards or still not married...yes go ahead raw all the way..... But if married with young children I think you need to reconsider...
Old 30-11-2021, 08:34 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 582 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by romidogdog View Post
If you're in your 50s onwards or still not married...yes go ahead raw all the way..... But if married with young children I think you need to reconsider...
Not fair leh, maids mostly have many children, some married and maids r young. They need go for 6ME n need the job badly. They meet n go raw, y we cannot be like them, so brave no need reconsider n YOLO attitude.
Old 01-12-2021, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 8
sshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to behold

Had a hell of a 3 hour session this morning

2nd meet up.

Code:
OilPlaySlide
Shecum2XIcu1
ShowerSoapPlay
CIM
Old 01-12-2021, 12:00 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Sometimes I wonder why forummers are still obsessed with RAW or rubbered? All are adults here and all is aware of the consequences or effects with or without rubber...

All have been informed and warned...and we cannot dictate what one can or cannot do...it's free will and freedom to act within the boundaries of law...

So just share the hook-up stories and experiences, good or otherwise, with the maids bro's have encountered. Only then bro's will appreciate the fishing techniques, locations, timings, or what to avoid...

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 01-12-2021, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 5
LonerFA is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLonerFA is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Tiktok is the new trend, just created one account. Is tiktok easier way to take the DH to hotel?
Old 01-12-2021, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3076 / Power: 18
NottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
they are more ignorant to the risk of STDs. just like our time more than 30 years ago, not mandatory for condom at Geylang & Petain.
Old 01-12-2021, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 21
Ken77 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKen77 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Talking Re: Screwing maids

Saw on tiktok. Face... soso. but boobs..any bro makan already? heheh

Old 01-12-2021, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 265 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1707 / Power: 21
bradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonerFA View Post
I noticed sg no PRC Viet ang mo juhu hk maids.
How come only indo pinay burmese Indian can be maid?
Long long time ago in Singapore, we have many many Thai gal working here as domestic helper. Think it was like 20-30yrs ago.

IIRC, that time, many many stories of employer ends up banging the domestic helper from Thailand. Then suddenly stop. Only see helper from Philippines, Indonesia and even Sri Lanka.

Typical guy in Geylang.
Old 01-12-2021, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 3
Crusader69 is one of the Best!Crusader69 is one of the Best!Crusader69 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Really? Until you get hepatitis, HIV, and Syphilis who all can lead to death while other STD’s can do serious damage to your health and you are seriously saying to go for unprotected sex.
Also there are 4 STD’s that are not curable.
Not to mention you can bring it home to wife and kids. You must be a teenager or a virgin, only explanation 🙈
These helpers do it because they need the money and guys like you only want to do it without condom so they risk it or don’t understand the full risk of it.
You really believe they like the sex with you guys? You must be kidding right?
Either want a partner that can take care of her and her family or just want the money and will say anything to get it.
They don’t give a sh!t about fat guys or little penis men. They know really well you guys don’t respect them either.
Many helpers know about this site, I came to know about this site because one of them.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1