The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-09-2009, 10:59 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1535 / Power: 17
MoneyTalksss has a brilliant futureMoneyTalksss has a brilliant futureMoneyTalksss has a brilliant futureMoneyTalksss has a brilliant futureMoneyTalksss has a brilliant futureMoneyTalksss has a brilliant futureMoneyTalksss has a brilliant futureMoneyTalksss has a brilliant futureMoneyTalksss has a brilliant futureMoneyTalksss has a brilliant futureMoneyTalksss has a brilliant future
Lightbulb A Cure For HIV/AIDS ?

Hi everyone,

Do you think there will be ever be a cure for HIV ?

I think that God created this disease to "scare" and punish people for immoral sexual acts. Therefore, this disease is somehow never meant to be cured ?

Imagine a world without HIV/AIDS......my didi will be very tired

FYI : LOL I DO NOT HAVE HIV (PLEASE CONTINUE TO SHARE THE FL NUMBERS WITH ME) - ITS JUST SOMETHING THAT STRUCK MY MIND RECENTLY. =P

★★★★★ MoneyTalksss™ ★★★★★

好 的 老 师 带 你 上 天 堂 , 坏 的 带 你 上套 房.

Poor SG 19 yo Pretty Girl "Sell" Herself Online To Help Mum

Sex in Sentosa Cable Car

20 yo Poly Girl Shila Who Openly Blog About Her Sex Life

Old 13-09-2009, 08:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 17
tomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to behold
Re: A Cure For HIV/AIDS ?

I don't think there will ever be "announced" cure for HIV / AIDS.

Note the keyword "announced". It does not make viable commercial sense for drug companies to announce and start selling cures for HIV/AIDS when they can keep selling those medicine or drug that are currently sold to control or delay the effects of HIV/AIDS. I mean.. Why kill a golden goose?

Just Up'ed: Clinton (25042016)
Old 13-09-2009, 11:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2995 / Power: 18
tomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomcat007 View Post
.. Why kill a golden goose?
That's y we need WHO to do their job.
Old 13-09-2009, 12:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2622 / Power: 19
soundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomcat007 View Post
It does not make viable commercial sense for drug companies to announce and start selling cures for HIV/AIDS when they can keep selling those medicine or drug that are currently sold to control or delay the effects of HIV/AIDS. I mean.. Why kill a golden goose?
I beg differ, i believe if they manage to find a cure, they will announce it and their company share will shoot to cloud 9 or even ten.
Old 13-09-2009, 12:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 17
peanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to all

IMHO, there can be no permanent cure for HIV, simply because its a virus that mutates too quickly for a permanent cure. Just look at the common flu. It's been around for centuries, and there is still no real cure for it, because it mutates so fast that any cure is obsolete by the time it is commercialized.

The situation is similar to HIV. HIV mutates too, and there are so many different strains already out there. HIV is also relatively young, being detected only around 20 years ago, and scientists are only beginning to understand it. So I think we are still a long way from a cure, if ever.

And yeah, I don't buy the "HIV is a punishment from God" rubbish. Too many innocent people die from HIV even if they dun fxxk around. So if God is really responsible for it, then he's no better then the Devil himself.
Old 13-09-2009, 01:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2995 / Power: 18
tomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanut123 View Post
The situation is similar to HIV. HIV mutates too, and there are so many different strains already out there. HIV is also relatively young, being detected only around 20 years ago, and scientists are only beginning to understand it. So I think we are still a long way from a cure, if ever.
I believe there is a cure for everything - we just do not have the solutions now. But that does not mean we should stop trying to find the answers to our woes - with HIV out of the way, the future generations can be the true hippies and swingers our fathers/mothers dream of lol....
Old 13-09-2009, 03:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13220 / Power: 60
Northern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond repute

Early this year or late last year, a man with AIDS and leukemia had a bone marrow transplant done on him for the leukemia.

It turns out that the bone marrow donor carried a gene called Delta 32. It's the same gene that helped ppl in the middles ages to be immune to the Black Death Plague and as it turns out, also AIDS. Yes, there are some rare lucky few who are immune to AIDS.

There is a kit on the market(I think), that lets you check if you have the AIDS immunization thing or the DELTA 32 gene.

After the AIDS/Leukemia man had the bone marrow transplant, he was tested and found negative for AIDS virus. Testings, according to the paper and news(I got this info from TV news and also papers), will be constantly performed to see if there is any mutation or for something unexpected.

While as a cure, bone marrow transplant seems drastic, but it would seem a break-thro and maybe open up another avenue for those medical researchers to work on. Maybe even come up with an immunization shot.

For those who want info, maybe can just google the gene thing and see what turns up. I am not current with the lastest progress.

Whichever company comes up with the immunization is gonna make like 10X more then Pfizer.

In the meantime, we can only hope

Dengue PSA

IOU Round 2 - paganwinter Xyberduke

Last edited by Northern; 13-09-2009 at 03:05 PM. Reason: More Info
Old 14-09-2009, 12:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Savanna deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Prevention is the only Cure at the moment!!!
Old 14-09-2009, 12:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4519 / Power: 19
fenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond repute

Well, i believe i might be get zap big time for posting this..........but i actually got medicines from a chinese physician friend of mine ( have to go through a course of medications) to control HIV positive patients to develop into full blown AIDS !!!!!! Have treated a few so far.Got Singaporeans and a gal from north thailand. Results is very positive, in actually fact, i personally think they will be cured sooner or later if they continue his medication, cos all of them looks strong and healthy for the past few months to 1 or 2 years ................ I certainly believe there will be a cure soon after...........
Old 14-09-2009, 01:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
samseng67 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

what the heck

if it is not HIV or Aids

it'll be shit like HPV !!!

so what the Fu*&!!!!
Old 14-09-2009, 03:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
dreamguy123 is Cool - loads of Potential

I heard this from my ex and please don quote me as I might be wrong.

What she claimed (who has medical background) that HIV or AID is a very beauty virus in the sense that it attack the white cells which happens to be protect us. In other words human lack the defense line to fight other virus to our body.

In other words.. Most end up dying bcos of other illness instead but AIDS/HIV itself does not kill us..
Old 14-09-2009, 07:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1737 / Power: 21
Johnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant future

It not only HIV that cannot be cure , but also herpes that cannot be cure .

By the way, HIV = the Virus, AIDS = the result. Technically u can be HIV positive from Day of Birth but if AIDS never happen then good for u

Oh and there are too many other STD like
(disclaimer: i am not resposinble if reading about these make u no longer want to have sexy time anymore )
Further Warning: Some of these article contain PICTURE of the RESULT/Symptom and they are NOT GOOD TO LOOK AT.

Syphilis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(lucky still got treatment)

Herpes simplex - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
There is currently no cure that can eradicate herpes virus from the body,

Gonorrhea - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

More complete listing
Sexually transmitted disease - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Great Red Dragon's Lair:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=389160
1st ever file GIVING/trading thread in sbf

Proud owner of the largest publicly known Sharon Kho and Kelly Arrow Tan picture set
Old 14-09-2009, 07:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1737 / Power: 21
Johnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamguy123 View Post

What she claimed (who has medical background) that HIV or AID is a very beauty virus in the sense that it attack the white cells which happens to be protect us. In other words human lack the defense line to fight other virus to our body.

In the first place what is AIDS?????
Accquired
Immuno
Deficiency
Syndrome

AIDS - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is very long, very wordy, very medically termed

In shorts, HIV itself is a virus which is a bad thing for you.
By itself, it can be in your body for fucking years and u look like Superman.
But one day the Virus wake up and destroy your protection against the usual disease. so even a cold can kill you.

Let me tell u a secret, have u had CHICKEN pox before???? then u have the CHICKEN POX virus in you now ! it just is harmless (for now)

Technically if i read all the evidence correct, u could have AIDS and then on survive if u live in a Clean Room environment (no dirt,virus/'bacteria) anythings lols but life in Clean Room sure mega boring.

Great Red Dragon's Lair:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=389160
1st ever file GIVING/trading thread in sbf

Proud owner of the largest publicly known Sharon Kho and Kelly Arrow Tan picture set
Old 14-09-2009, 10:10 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
isg3003 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by soundworks View Post
I beg differ, i believe if they manage to find a cure, they will announce it and their company share will shoot to cloud 9 or even ten.
Any company this discover a cure for HIV will not make much money unlike Pfizer. This is due to peer pressure to have t vaccine available cheaply for mass treatment and so most likely the patent will not hold. Anyway the respective govt can legislate for the free production of the vaccine.

Thats why most research is for the suppression of the virus and not cure although in name they are looking for a cure.
Old 15-09-2009, 01:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4519 / Power: 19
fenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantom010436 View Post
I`m into Alternative Medicine.Can you tell me what herbs are the AIDS patients taking?
Sorry bro i'm not sure what herb he uses cos it's already done in capsule form, but currently his treatment is still FOC if you have anyone willing to try him out. Cos u know la, end of day if his medicines really works... he'll be the next Bill Gates in medical history........ but i know that those herbs that he uses are quite expensive ones!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1