The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 05-05-2024, 09:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 1
superstraightsg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Where to find good balls teasing massage without paying $88 per hour?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaymondRedd View Post
Recently, have been feeling very horny and require some refreshment to subside my burning fire. Therefore, spend some time hunting for a good play ground with-in my territories (West), “Lucky me” manage to find a NEW shop near the coffee shop while having lunch with my colleague and fast fast there I go after work.

Newly establish outlet (only started operations for a few days) equipment, laundry, bed etc. all very new and clean. Entrance @ $60.00 was reasonable for such a nice setup with doors (instead of curtain joins).

Pay the entrance fee and was led into a cosy room and went to the bathroom at the end of the corridor to clean myself up for action.
Soon after cleaning, lying on the bed and wait for the therapist to appear. She knocked and a pleasant looking young MILF with nice figure and looks that you won't reject type introduced herself as SxxSxx. I had some small talk with her and realize she first time come to our homeland and just started work there less than a Week, were keen to please all customers that she had any chance to service to meet her/company target.

She was well trained in Panda land, can really massage well and will always ask if the strength meets your requirement.
For the extra, she started teasing my balls and my rod while I was lying face down. It was not really fully fledged 海底捞月 but it felt good. She also was pressing the perineum and the veins on the balls which was somewhat like 保养 kind of massage which was nice too. She continued to do that after I have lied face up and started playing my rod. She asked “do you like to do it slowly”. Yes, I love slow movement which usually end up more explosive than usual.

Roaming was only allowed outside the shirt initially. However, after a little bit of persuasion, my hand was allowed inside her shirt. Wow super soft natural B Cup boobs and peak ass for me to hold on while she edging around the area but not directly unto the most sensitive head. And then when enough of edging, goes directly very slowly and she makes me beg for release. After volcano erupted that still continue for another 2-3minutes while I wriggle with sensitivity in the aftermath and suffocate in the bosom at the same time

Truly fantastic session, even if I just go for the intense teasing or edging without massage, this is real enjoyment, truly sextisfying

Looks: quite pretty with good girlfriend feel
Massage: good, has strength and she knows what she is doing.
Service: very accommodating, sensual moan almost made me shoot early
Damage: 2B1R all-in, quite cheap considering shop with rooms
RTM: for sure
Wah sounds good
Mind sharing?
Old 06-05-2024, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 305 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 8
ssd3469 is one of the Best!ssd3469 is one of the Best!ssd3469 is one of the Best!

Whenever we go massage before the start of massage the ML always like to ask "have you been here before or any part of the body do you want to focus on?" how to answer? And why they always ask this? Is it to hint us that there is extra services?
Old 06-05-2024, 06:18 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 2
Watchmaster is one of the Best!Watchmaster is one of the Best!Watchmaster is one of the Best!Watchmaster is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by m4a1gd View Post
I have a good syt contact with big boobs she really good with balls teasing,everytime tease me until high high and make me feel uncontrollable to her.if want to know more do pm me
Can i have her ctc pls tia
Old 06-05-2024, 07:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
rabbit123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Recently, have been feeling very horny and require some refreshment to subside my burning fire. Therefore, spend some time hunting for a good play ground with-in my territories (West), “Lucky me” manage to find a NEW shop near the coffee shop while having lunch with my colleague and fast fast there I go after work.

Newly establish outlet (only started operations for a few days) equipment, laundry, bed etc. all very new and clean. Entrance @ $60.00 was reasonable for such a nice setup with doors (instead of curtain joins).

Pay the entrance fee and was led into a cosy room and went to the bathroom at the end of the corridor to clean myself up for action.
Soon after cleaning, lying on the bed and wait for the therapist to appear. She knocked and a pleasant looking young MILF with nice figure and looks that you won't reject type introduced herself as SxxSxx. I had some small talk with her and realize she first time come to our homeland and just started work there less than a Week, were keen to please all customers that she had any chance to service to meet her/company target.

She was well trained in Panda land, can really massage well and will always ask if the strength meets your requirement.
For the extra, she started teasing my balls and my rod while I was lying face down. It was not really fully fledged 海底捞月 but it felt good. She also was pressing the perineum and the veins on the balls which was somewhat like 保养 kind of massage which was nice too. She continued to do that after I have lied face up and started playing my rod. She asked “do you like to do it slowly”. Yes, I love slow movement which usually end up more explosive than usual.

Roaming was only allowed outside the shirt initially. However, after a little bit of persuasion, my hand was allowed inside her shirt. Wow super soft natural B Cup boobs and peak ass for me to hold on while she edging around the area but not directly unto the most sensitive head. And then when enough of edging, goes directly very slowly and she makes me beg for release. After volcano erupted that still continue for another 2-3minutes while I wriggle with sensitivity in the aftermath and suffocate in the bosom at the same time

Truly fantastic session, even if I just go for the intense teasing or edging without massage, this is real enjoyment, truly sextisfying

Hi bro, can share?
Thank you v much
Old 06-05-2024, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 1
Kovanboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssd3469 View Post
Whenever we go massage before the start of massage the ML always like to ask "have you been here before or any part of the body do you want to focus on?" how to answer? And why they always ask this? Is it to hint us that there is extra services?
If you said you have been here before, they will pop GQ faster. If first timer, they may not ask in case you are undercover
Old 07-05-2024, 01:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 305 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 8
ssd3469 is one of the Best!ssd3469 is one of the Best!ssd3469 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kovanboy View Post
If you said you have been here before, they will pop GQ faster. If first timer, they may not ask in case you are undercover
that was what I was thinking.
Old 07-05-2024, 04:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 559 / Power: 1
RaymondRedd is a name known to allRaymondRedd is a name known to allRaymondRedd is a name known to allRaymondRedd is a name known to allRaymondRedd is a name known to allRaymondRedd is a name known to all

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbit123 View Post
Hi bro, can share?
Thank you v much

PM done, please check your in-box
Old 07-05-2024, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Jjjjcg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Hi bro, can share contact?
Old 07-05-2024, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
eopezz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bee spa beach road entrance $55
E wellness entrance $55
Calla beauty entrance $60
Some of cuppage plaza also entrance $60
These are spas not the type $88 set up
Old 07-05-2024, 09:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 921 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3320 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by eopezz View Post
Bee spa beach road entrance $55
E wellness entrance $55
Calla beauty entrance $60
Some of cuppage plaza also entrance $60
These are spas not the type $88 set up
These are main menu, what abt side dish? ..
Old 07-05-2024, 10:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 466 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2837 / Power: 4
Cupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond repute

Sneak peak here :::https://ibb.co/zhK2k3r

Entrance $58 only. Renovated environment. Open late too.
comes with cupping, ear digging, guasha too. Just ask and she will provide. For those who want massage at graveyard timing, she can accomodate.
Old 07-05-2024, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
lin90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Refer by ZillionScofield bro.

ML:Yxxx
Location was good near mrt, individual room with shower cubicle. But need register and seem very proper outside.
She look decent maybe around late 20s. Was recommended for French Kiss but she dun really kiss you at most small peck here n there.
Massage was decent proper till i thinking will she cq or not.
Visited her twice, like the first visit more. As for first visit, she doing the edging massage more and hdly me while lying down all, it was an good 15mins or so. then she flip over before asking the qn, i am like u already tease so much cant possibly back down right. Throughout the session she was in her attire but allow for roaming on top, decent boob size around big b or small c.
Second visit she didnt edge enough but ant climbing and she do the boob rub instead which i feel wasnt as sensual as the first round.
Dmg:1B+entrance 68(counter will try to push for 88 but just go for 68 will do)

Last edited by lin90; 07-05-2024 at 11:21 PM.
Old 07-05-2024, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Jong5 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Bro can share contact?
Old 07-05-2024, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
eopezz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
These are main menu, what abt side dish? ..
HE but not extremely
50-80-100
Enough satisfaction for me
Old 07-05-2024, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Jong5 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by m4a1gd View Post
I have a good syt contact with big boobs she really good with balls teasing,everytime tease me until high high and make me feel uncontrollable to her.if want to know more do pm me
Pls share CTC bro!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1