The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-06-2013, 12:16 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1357 / Power: 12
thewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud of
Re: Germany Drops reignite marriage

More product on the way, PM me for details.
Old 06-06-2013, 12:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 12
tasef123 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertasef123 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertasef123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

What new products? I'm intereste
Old 06-06-2013, 11:35 PM
Samster (PreD)

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16842 / Power: 21
Prince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tasef123 View Post
What new products? I'm intereste
Spanish fly and spanish fly mints
Old 06-06-2013, 11:43 PM
Samster (PreD)

Prince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond repute

Tried this call the spanish fly, the effect same at GSD,but slightly faster and my gals get wetter and wilder, she even did a strip tease in front of me which is not very normal.
Old 06-06-2013, 11:43 PM
Samster

tasef123 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertasef123 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertasef123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Today damn shiok, my wife usually don't squirt but today she did. Very happy with the results
Old 06-06-2013, 11:44 PM
Samster (PreD)

Quote:
Today damn shiok, my wife usually don't squirt but today she did. Very happy with the results
Congrats, but what product you use?
Old 06-06-2013, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cantik View Post
Tried this call the spanish fly, the effect same at GSD,but slightly faster and my gals get wetter and wilder, she even did a strip tease in front of me which is not very normal.
Haha she suddenly become stripper?
Old 06-06-2013, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Congrats, but what product you use?
Some fly that I got from orchard adult store. $160 per bottle.
Old 06-06-2013, 11:52 PM
Samster (PreD)

Quote:
Wah, so expensive? I think get here GSD and SF also cheaper.
Old 06-06-2013, 11:53 PM
Samster (PreD)

Quote:
Haha she suddenly become stripper?
Yes, i find it strange too, but after that we have a very good love making session.
Old 07-06-2013, 12:09 AM
Samster (PreD)

Quote:
By the way, what the name of the fly?
Old 08-06-2013, 12:53 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1357 / Power: 12
thewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud of

Old 08-06-2013, 05:56 PM
Samster (PreD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by thewonderspy View Post
What are the products any good intro?
Old 08-06-2013, 06:02 PM
Samster (PreD)

Spanish Fly Mint

This is the product i tried and i share it with you guy here.

It is from USA, by doc johnson.

It help to increase sexual appetite.They are dual-sided, with one side delivering libido enhancing amino acids (including L-Arginine), and the other providing you with a delicious flavour and minty fresh breath.The Spanish Fly Mints are available in Cherry Berry, Chocolate, and Peppermint.
Old 08-06-2013, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 17
rob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Re: Germany Drops reignite marriage

Bro Cantik, did Doc Johnson mention/specify this SFM is meant for both sexes? or gang only? or bu only??
Quote:
Spanish Fly Mint
It is from USA, by doc johnson.

It help to increase sexual appetite.They are dual-sided, with one side delivering libido enhancing amino acids (including L-Arginine), and the other providing you with a delicious flavour and minty fresh breath.The Spanish Fly Mints are available in Cherry Berry, Chocolate, and Peppermint.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1