The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 14-02-2023, 02:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 5
Morning1999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbluebird View Post
Nobody. It's a ploy to get you guys paying.
Quite jialat, now maids also want 250
Old 14-02-2023, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 5
Morning1999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by eatingpussy View Post
If someone willing to pay them $2.5K per month then why they bother to entertain you? Its like saying you have wife that is super horny willing fuck all the time and then side line got a few FWB but you reject them to go after a helper who is old and maybe a 5 out of 10.
True make sense, they just want to up the price
Old 14-02-2023, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by eatingpussy View Post
If someone willing to pay them $2.5K per month then why they bother to entertain you? Its like saying you have wife that is super horny willing fuck all the time and then side line got a few FWB but you reject them to go after a helper who is old and maybe a 5 out of 10.
They can quote whatever they want, it's a matter of whether anyone agrees to pay the asking price.
One man's meat is another man's poison.
As for the price, its copy cats, if some start quoting $250, that somehow becomes market price. However, if nobody is paying that and the DH start to become desperate, the rate will fall.
Old 14-02-2023, 04:12 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1749 / Power: 14
Stezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant future

I saw that Highlander at Millenia Walk has a tea dance.
Has anyone checked it out?

I haven't been to the new one, but I know the old one at CQ always had a lot of maids on Saturday night.
Old 14-02-2023, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 456 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3206 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stezo View Post

I haven't been to the new one, but I know the old one at CQ always had a lot of maids on Saturday night.
Gonna be pricey. And I wouldn’t wanna be caught there hankypankying with a maid by someone I know. This is Millenia Walk mind u…not OT where the chances of u being caught was the girl u banged last week lol

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience

Last edited by xxFTOxx; 14-02-2023 at 05:26 PM.
Old 14-02-2023, 07:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 482 / Power: 15
RTSS is a glorious beacon of lightRTSS is a glorious beacon of lightRTSS is a glorious beacon of lightRTSS is a glorious beacon of lightRTSS is a glorious beacon of light
Hi anyone tried Myanmar maid before ?
Normally will Myanmar maid have facebook or michat because my neighbour got a new maid who look beautiful so want to try locate her in michat using ppl nearby but i think she not using.
Trying to find way to chat with her.
Of course i can go up to her and chat but i worried she might tell my neighbour.
Old 14-02-2023, 07:54 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 582 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stezo View Post

Bro 5pm to 9pm seriously that's called tea dance? Think it's a scam? Tea dance should be 1pm to 6pm.
Old 14-02-2023, 07:56 PM
Samster

Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
Gonna be pricey. And I wouldn’t wanna be caught there hankypankying with a maid by someone I know. This is Millenia Walk mind u…not OT where the chances of u being caught was the girl u banged last week lol
Bro yes OT mostly go there Raba Raba looking for drunk maid for sex. Even a maid told me, the families in Philippines knows abt what maids did in OT. How true, I don't know.
Old 14-02-2023, 08:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RTSS View Post
Hi anyone tried Myanmar maid before ?
Normally will Myanmar maid have facebook or michat because my neighbour got a new maid who look beautiful so want to try locate her in michat using ppl nearby but i think she not using.
Trying to find way to chat with her.
Of course i can go up to her and chat but i worried she might tell my neighbour.
Bro, neighbours risky especially if u got wife. Now many buy flat live by themselves, juz find maids say go their hse do cleaning can fuck already. Every week can fuck different maids. Juz prepare some beer, if hard liquor better drunk faster. treat them when cleaning n be nice to them, some can be free.
Old 15-02-2023, 09:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1845 / Power: 21
schwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant future

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMYrwTekG/

10 rounds she can tahan. But can you tahan too?

Looking at her post, I believe you can find her at OT Naughty Girl
Old 15-02-2023, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by schwing View Post

Bangla indian fw should have no problems taming her. I heard of maid pussy turn sore with these fw in room for 5hrs n still meeting others after that.
Old 15-02-2023, 12:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1036 / Power: 19
leakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
Bro aint we scammer too?
Scam pussy or scam money also a scammer.
At least we let them release her urge n desire, they long time no sex will go crazy.
this does not make us scammer. it makes us fucker.

Stables that get honest FRs removed - FO&D.
Old 15-02-2023, 12:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 777 / Power: 3
hanysoh is a splendid one to beholdhanysoh is a splendid one to beholdhanysoh is a splendid one to beholdhanysoh is a splendid one to beholdhanysoh is a splendid one to beholdhanysoh is a splendid one to beholdhanysoh is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
They can quote whatever they want, it's a matter of whether anyone agrees to pay the asking price.

( Click to show/hide )
As for the price, its copy cats, if some start quoting $250, that somehow becomes market price.

However, if nobody is paying that and the DH start to become desperate, the rate will fall.

Yes, AGREED.

They can quote for whatever price they wanted.
However, if NO ONE Agreed to pay for that amount, it is not Sustainable and the price will drop.

Especially in situation when the DH are desperate for MONEY, they will eventually ACCEPT whatever the lower amount which was offered.

As long as the man play cool and not to rush into things with the maid's demand, the MARKET will still be in the control hand of the CUSTOMER.

Just stating my humble self opinion.
Old 15-02-2023, 01:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7172 / Power: 18
hcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sshelterz View Post
Yes bro. Thanks. You are one of the few bros i share. Hope you have enjoyed them

Bro.
Thanks for your mutual trust in me.
Thanks for the sharing.
I indeed have my fair share of enjoyment from your sharing.

The one At Punggol Sumang Lane was Damn Good 💖💖, up her multiple times at the MSCP facing the Punggol Marina Club. BUT too Bad she had already go back since early 2022.

That Linda do has a little nice looks, BUT she is a money sucker and not trust worthy in keeping her words on appointment & agreement, so I never get to up her.

I had learned from experienced.
NOT ALL ARE TRUSTWORTHY TO SHARE.
MOST PEOPLE need to PAY for it THEN they will not take it for GRANTED.

Contacts Of Indonesian Domestic Helper

Old 15-02-2023, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2049 / Power: 3
DVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by schwing View Post

woooah. Max 4 rds for me.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1