The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-01-2024, 12:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5888 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: MILF/GILF Colleague

Quote:
Originally Posted by thor1981 View Post
recently met a colleague's client who is a gilf (early 50s) and jap.

she's a divorced OL, i asked her out w/o telling colleague. live sg 15+ years.

nice dinner, fuck in her condo, CIP raw, damn shiok. gilf benefit, more open to CIP.

planning to meet her next week again after her biz trip
Way to go bro, early 50 is good not too old de, consider as MILF to me.
Old 15-01-2024, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
AdmiralR deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by thor1981 View Post
recently met a colleague's client who is a gilf (early 50s) and jap.

she's a divorced OL, i asked her out w/o telling colleague. live sg 15+ years.

nice dinner, fuck in her condo, CIP raw, damn shiok. gilf benefit, more open to CIP.

planning to meet her next week again after her biz trip
Very true, older ones are more open to CIP which is such a bonus
Old 15-01-2024, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 271 / Power: 15
Griff is one of the Best!Griff is one of the Best!Griff is one of the Best!

Well, she is definitely not a colleague, but a gilf I have the hots for.
At her age, still really foxy looking

Christine Lagarde, 68 years old this year
Old 15-01-2024, 02:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1617 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40547 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Waiting for return : Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 arboy123 22/4 valkyrierune 13/5
Old 15-01-2024, 07:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1595 / Power: 21
kt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky_liner2 View Post
Way to go bro, early 50 is good not too old de, consider as MILF to me.
Lol can enjoy n cip with worries
Old 15-01-2024, 10:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 11
thor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdmiralR View Post
Very true, older ones are more open to CIP which is such a bonus
yes. discovered 50+ ok to CIP once they know you are healty.
Old 15-01-2024, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1595 / Power: 21
kt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant future

For me Iike 50s, great with them or even 40s
Old 22-01-2024, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 14
Thehardone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThehardone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Had a ex colleague 3 years my senior. Still well kept, nvr did I knew once the sexual button is activated, she is really wild. Her bj is really out of the world and I always cums in her mouth and she swallows.

Sex with her is not that bad but pales to the younger MILF FB. But well, get to cum in pussy with a MILF, nothing to complain.
Old 23-01-2024, 08:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 500 / Power: 9
fuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of light

Many years ago I was working in retail and for a prominent video rental company and there were 2 Chinese Malaysian girls who were working the same outlet as me. One of them was a senior staff.

They were both of average looks but they love to dress up to tease and one day we were at a team gathering at a chalet in Pasir Ris and the 3 of us ended up sharing a cab home (Uber and Grab didn’t exist yet).

I stayed in Bedok and these 2 girls stayed in a shared room further down at Upper East Coast Road and in the cab all 3 of us sat at the back, me in the middle flanked by the other 2 on either side. As usual they were wearing very skimpy outfits and because we were all drinking, we were very tipsy by the time we got into the cab.

So we started laughing and giggling and then we started getting touchy with one another. Because I was supposed to drop off first, the cab stopped at my Blk. I whispered to one of the girls (the sluttier one between the 2) in the ear and I said “let’s go up and fuck. NOW”

Long story short, I managed to drag them up to my place (I was staying in a rented flat on my own) and the moment we got inside we started taking our clothes off. It was their first time doing a threesome but they attacked me like as if they were very experienced already.

Fucked both of their brains out and I made sure I came in both their mouths. Then when I had finished shooting my cum they both looked at me and I said to them “you both have been cock teasing me for so long now I’ve fucked both your brains out.” They ended up staying the night and all 3 of us slept together and showered together the next day before going to work together
Old 23-01-2024, 08:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 9
178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuckjedi View Post
Many years ago I was working in retail and for a prominent video rental company and there were 2 Chinese Malaysian girls who were working the same outlet as me. One of them was a senior staff.

They were both of average looks but they love to dress up to tease and one day we were at a team gathering at a chalet in Pasir Ris and the 3 of us ended up sharing a cab home (Uber and Grab didn’t exist yet).

I stayed in Bedok and these 2 girls stayed in a shared room further down at Upper East Coast Road and in the cab all 3 of us sat at the back, me in the middle flanked by the other 2 on either side. As usual they were wearing very skimpy outfits and because we were all drinking, we were very tipsy by the time we got into the cab.

So we started laughing and giggling and then we started getting touchy with one another. Because I was supposed to drop off first, the cab stopped at my Blk. I whispered to one of the girls (the sluttier one between the 2) in the ear and I said “let’s go up and fuck. NOW”

Long story short, I managed to drag them up to my place (I was staying in a rented flat on my own) and the moment we got inside we started taking our clothes off. It was their first time doing a threesome but they attacked me like as if they were very experienced already.

Fucked both of their brains out and I made sure I came in both their mouths. Then when I had finished shooting my cum they both looked at me and I said to them “you both have been cock teasing me for so long now I’ve fucked both your brains out.” They ended up staying the night and all 3 of us slept together and showered together the next day before going to work together
I had a malaysian chinese before as well. Damn horny. But not in contact anymore. Now want to hunt back.
Old 23-01-2024, 08:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 500 / Power: 9
fuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by 178noobnoob View Post
I had a malaysian chinese before as well. Damn horny. But not in contact anymore. Now want to hunt back.
These 2 girls are already married. They’re still in my fb contacts
Old 23-01-2024, 09:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 9
178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuckjedi View Post
These 2 girls are already married. They’re still in my fb contacts
That’s nice to have. I didnt add her on fb. Cause after awhile, realise she just need to be ‘filled’

Sometimes will still get news on her. But more on a negative side
Old 24-01-2024, 08:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 2
gunzcarbine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for sharing.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1