The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 03-01-2014, 06:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20100 / Power: 20
sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute
Re: HOTTEST NEWS IN GEYLANG DAILY & Gossips

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nato17 View Post
You heard she got a child by me right?
hahahaha Geylangfc , you & me have a very soft spot for moody Miko

==================================

Best Hi-class Female SEX gif thread ever !! Mainly SEXY YOUNG ASIAN

YOU WILL BE AMAZED with 2,155+ pages !!

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showth...1966&page=2157

NO waiting list : 3+ please !
Old 03-01-2014, 08:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 13
panad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by googlibong220 View Post
Ah ming 1658b once told me only mei hui, miko, xiao xue & kimmie stayed in touch, all happily married now i think
I wonder if Mei Hui allows her hubby to touch her nips Just kidding, I'm glad they stay away from the flesh trade.
Old 03-01-2014, 08:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Quote:
The following batches of ex w6 wls more guai than 1g batch & aren't in the sex trade now, some opened biz eg 2g ying hua, 2g 4d & 2g liu xing, some got married & have baby eg 2g zhu er, 3g connie & 4g yue liang. I think most of us hope these gals can move on from whoring & lead happy lives, remains to be seen whether they can resist the lure of easy $ in the long term. I heard from 06 2413 that 3g xiao ba gave her rmb2m+ earnings to her bf & resumed being a wl very soon after she left here
Fei Er of WH17? I know she has bf already lei. Youngster even.
Old 03-01-2014, 10:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1340 / Power: 15
nakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Ah lek w6 okt told me of his 10+ 1g wls, only duo li & zhong qing quit for gd, both now happily married with baby
Zhong qing.....yummy......her moaning makes my sperm shoot brain........her husband must be so happy everynite.........very sextisfy........
Old 03-01-2014, 11:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1340 / Power: 15
nakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by panad0l View Post
I wonder if Mei Hui allows her hubby to touch her nips Just kidding, I'm glad they stay away from the flesh trade.
Only touching ??? Think pour honey on top n lick also can.......
Old 03-01-2014, 11:53 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakamitchi View Post
Only touching ??? Think pour honey on top n lick also can.......
MH didn't allow.ppl touch her nips?
Old 03-01-2014, 11:58 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Let's hope that 2014 onwards will be good better best for them and all Samsters
Sad to say there r wls who gave their hard earned money to their xiao Lang guo bfs eg ex xiao 8 24m13.
Old 04-01-2014, 12:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 13
panad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
MH didn't allow.ppl touch her nips?
In my experience, it depended on her mood
Old 04-01-2014, 01:38 AM

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by panad0l View Post
In my experience, it depended on her mood
Oic, my encounter with her during her moody day was less smiles from her if there was any, n appeared to be more quiet. the rest is as usual. after the deed she apologized for being moody, first time wl apologized to me
Old 04-01-2014, 12:17 PM
King Of Geylang

slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes, it's not an issue of how much $ they make but rather their attitude towatds it eg my old faves 3g lulu ex w12 & 3g mei bao ex 2831 both earned more than rmb2m after 2yr here, both carried on being wls in china quite simply cos they don't know what else to do
These wls shd go learn some useful skills so that they can do some small biz using their hard earned $. Rather than return to flesh trade. Flesh trade has very short career life span. By the time they r in 40s hard to have many customers.
Old 04-01-2014, 06:21 PM
Samster

Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
These wls shd go learn some useful skills so that they can do some small biz using their hard earned $. Rather than return to flesh trade. Flesh trade has very short career life span. By the time they r in 40s hard to have many customers.
Not everyone as educated as you lei, Slyer. Just teasing.
I concur with your statement.
Old 04-01-2014, 07:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
bomberman339 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Well,I can teach them online poker skill so they can work at home.
Will only teach them after their 2 year contract, if not all samster will kill me.
Old 04-01-2014, 07:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The following batches of ex w6 wls more guai than 1g batch & aren't in the sex trade now, some opened biz eg 2g ying hua, 2g 4d & 2g liu xing, some got married & have baby eg 2g zhu er, 3g connie & 4g yue liang. I think most of us hope these gals can move on from whoring & lead happy lives, remains to be seen whether they can resist the lure of easy $ in the long term. I heard from 06 2413 that 3g xiao ba gave her rmb2m+ earnings to her bf & resumed being a wl very soon after she left here
I too heard ex W06 gals like 1G Bao Bei, Sakura and Xiao Bu Dian, ex 3033 Jin Sha all still in the flesh trade.
Old 04-01-2014, 08:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bomberman339 View Post
Well,I can teach them online poker skill so they can work at home.
Will only teach them after their 2 year contract, if not all samster will kill me.
Wah, you want the gals to grind online at Pokerstars or Tilt?
Just make sure they don't TILT lei. Btw, I don't see much grinders making money lei.
Old 05-01-2014, 12:33 AM
King Of Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nato17 View Post
Not everyone as educated as you lei, Slyer. Just teasing.
I concur with your statement.
Bro I know most wls are from rural villages. They can still learn some life skills which can help them earn money rather than go back to flesh trade. When those wls are in 40s in 2 decades time I doubt they can attract much customers

No worries bro. At least we posted in open forum using our main acct unlike some master hiding behind his clone forbidden87 til nw his master no guts to talk to me in open forum

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1