The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 10-07-2020, 10:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
GreatSinseh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking ResortBet - 4D - Strike 1st Prize $100k!!!!

I have been betting on sports with ResortBet for many years and open 4D account for the first time on Wednesday. I forgot to buy my set of numbers with SingaporePools and it was too late to rush down to SingaporePools and I suddenly remembered that ResortBet offers 4D bets. Texted ResortBet at 5.30pm and account was set up within 5 minutes and he was very patient in guiding me on how to use the account within a tight time frame as I am rushing to place my bets before the cut off time.

BETS PLACED!

Checked the 4D results at 6.55pm and got a shock when I saw my number STRIKE 1ST PRIZE. To be honest, I was afraid that ResortBet would not be able to pay out my winnings of $100k or he will block me! HAHAHAHAHAHA. But I got a pleasant surprise when he automatically msg me at 6.58pm and congratulate me!!

Total winnings of $90k after 5% commission paid to ResortBet and I gave a good luck ang bao of another $5,000 to ResortBet. Due to large amount, winnings was paid out separately on the same night by 10pm and the balance paid out the next day!!! MY BIGGEST WINNING EVER!

Won another $1k from ResortBet the same night for sports betting and withdrawal was processed promptly the next day.

For anyone who is afraid that BIG winnings will not be paid out for 4D, rest assured that ResortBet is the agent you can rely on! Hoping to strike again this weekend. Sharing this to boost the confidence of fellow punters that we might just get lucky one day!
Old 10-07-2020, 10:31 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 440 / Power: 10
ResortBet is a living Saint! - you won't find betterResortBet is a living Saint! - you won't find betterResortBet is a living Saint! - you won't find betterResortBet is a living Saint! - you won't find betterResortBet is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: ResortBet - 4D - Strike 1st Prize $100k!!!!

Thank you bro for supporting resortbet for so long.. HUAT LAAA!!

Old 19-09-2020, 02:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ResortBet View Post
Thank you bro for supporting resortbet for so long.. HUAT LAAA!!

Hi, where can I get all the past 4d results. I don't mind paying.
Thanks
Old 18-10-2020, 06:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12116 / Power: 11
ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post
Hi, where can I get all the past 4d results. I don't mind paying.
Thanks
Singapore pools website.

My 2023/24 season prediction[

Min 4 pts to trade. Rd 2 - recorded
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1