The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 18-12-2023, 01:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
mofozlicious deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: JG massage at Mt Austin

Decided to give this a try today as I was at Mt. Austin. Went to the newer outlet near US Pizza. Randomly given No. 89.

Small size, couldnt see much of the face (masked) and maybe had B cup for boobs. Massage was ok, but later found out she just arrived 10 days ago so only had JG and finishing.

Maybe will try the old outlet next round.
Old 18-12-2023, 09:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
schedulewaste deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by mofozlicious View Post
Decided to give this a try today as I was at Mt. Austin. Went to the newer outlet near US Pizza. Randomly given No. 89.

Small size, couldnt see much of the face (masked) and maybe had B cup for boobs. Massage was ok, but later found out she just arrived 10 days ago so only had JG and finishing.

better keep it try at new shop, much comfort than the old one
Old 20-12-2023, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Jbfun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went for 33 Amy for the 3rd time. Her attitude was good and she was flexible. After the massage I felt more refreshed. Her massage had adequate strength. Those who want good and strong massages and give her a try. Looking forward to go for her service next time.
Old 28-02-2024, 06:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 907 / Power: 6
Lothar4 is a splendid one to beholdLothar4 is a splendid one to beholdLothar4 is a splendid one to beholdLothar4 is a splendid one to beholdLothar4 is a splendid one to beholdLothar4 is a splendid one to beholdLothar4 is a splendid one to beholdLothar4 is a splendid one to behold

Do u guys take taxi to this place. Seems like public transport all cmi according to google lol

Need to spread some reputation around before I can up you: ejectjoy, Havanna Slicks, CLouboutin, Swagelock

Someone up me on 27 Nov without leaving name - pls pm me your name
Old 29-02-2024, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1215 / Power: 8
riotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud of
Talking Re: JG massage at Mt Austin

Any of the places still working? Can pm me location or contact? Thanks
Old 29-02-2024, 07:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Jbfun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went for massage after the new year celebration. Heard that 33 has returned and went for her massage service. Body was aching and after the massage, I felt rejuvenated. After trying other massages, 33’s massage is one of my favourite. Will RTM when I’m back.
Old 09-03-2024, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1105 / Power: 19
SteelX has much to be proud ofSteelX has much to be proud ofSteelX has much to be proud ofSteelX has much to be proud ofSteelX has much to be proud ofSteelX has much to be proud ofSteelX has much to be proud ofSteelX has much to be proud ofSteelX has much to be proud of

anyone can share ctc or location ?
Old 10-03-2024, 08:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 13
icenite deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Patronise this place once more for massage as i was outstation for the past 2 months. Went back to my usual 33 at the new shop. Really enjoy the strong massage and HDLY. Location can just google PUB TIME, her ctc is amy972119
Old 10-03-2024, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 984 / Power: 23
edkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by icenite View Post
Patronise this place once more for massage as i was outstation for the past 2 months. Went back to my usual 33 at the new shop. Really enjoy the strong massage and HDLY. Location can just google PUB TIME, her ctc is amy972119
So the shop is beside this PUB Time ?
Old 10-03-2024, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 984 / Power: 23
edkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mofozlicious View Post

Where is the location?
Old 22-03-2024, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
sylibra014 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had been trying to book #33 Amy during my last 3 visits but could not get her. She had just come back from China and lucky me gotten a slot. Finally got a chance to test the legend and true enough to what all bros say about her in the post. The HDLY is good. When I turn my body around, she suddenly comes close to my face. Damn strong GFE. She told me she had just mastered a soft and gentle massage around you know where and damn, it feels good and heavenly. After shooting, she keeps going. the slow-to-fast motion of her hand almost made me squirt but had to ask her to stop due to being too sensitive. Legs had already gone soft. After finishing, clean up and have a facial mask. She continues to massage my hands and head. Very hardworking lady. No regret for this trip. Left a happy man. Those interested can Wechat her at AMY972119.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1