The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 05-04-2023, 12:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 22
blacknight6 is a splendid one to beholdblacknight6 is a splendid one to beholdblacknight6 is a splendid one to beholdblacknight6 is a splendid one to beholdblacknight6 is a splendid one to beholdblacknight6 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Nakhon Ratchasima - Korat

[QUOTE=destinedt;21809695]Hi, thought i'd share a bit more about this place with fellow friends who may want to go visit...

Soapy Massage Parlours:

<<<Ginza-
Biggest and one of (if not) the oldest massage parlour in Korat. Place feels old and has a strong carpet odour. Have quite a number of girls, but if you go weekdays don't expect more than 4-6 to choose from. Price is also about 2k baht.

There is also Osaka but i wouldn't recommend because the place quite run-down and the quality and quantity of the girls is usually bad.>>

Ginza is not the oldest but probably the latest. The oldest as far as I know is the Osaka, catering the the GIs from the vietnam war. Paza is probably the next olderst (40 years perhaps). Both places were around when I first visited Korat in 1984. The old Chao Phyra hotel (burnt down) also has a soapy massage during that time. It was the biggest then.

The site where Ginza currently occupy was formerly a night club called Montien. The big carpark outside Ginza used to host a small disco called "Sany" in the 80s and later renamed "Up to You"

Many night spots come and go, changed management etc. Barnana was somewhere else before moving to Ratchapraek Hotel, (now Fortune). Living Bar and Krungthep Ratchasima were also popular back in the 90s but Tawan Deang and Ban Korat are where I get my kicks now, too old to compete with the younger guys for puyings preferring the MILFs in the Morlam joints.

Last edited by blacknight6; 05-04-2023 at 03:27 PM.
Old 05-04-2023, 12:48 PM
Samster

blacknight6 is a splendid one to beholdblacknight6 is a splendid one to beholdblacknight6 is a splendid one to beholdblacknight6 is a splendid one to beholdblacknight6 is a splendid one to beholdblacknight6 is a splendid one to behold

deleted due to wrong quote

Last edited by blacknight6; 05-04-2023 at 12:51 PM. Reason: wrong quote
Old 05-04-2023, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by babel0210 View Post
any freelance recommendations in Korat? those who can outcall or stay overnight type? plsnPM me if any! will upp u back.
Free lancers can be found outside Chao Phyra hotel and the 7-11 next to it.
Old 24-04-2023, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lex95 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by destinedt View Post
Babylon-
Currently about 8-12 girls working (As of Oct22). Price start from 1.8k baht up to about 3k baht. Quality is ok, but cannot compare to Bangkok la.
Do the hottest of the hot Korat girls end up in Bangkok? Should I even go up there from Bangkok, or will I be disappointed?
Old 26-04-2023, 12:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
destinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lex95 View Post
Do the hottest of the hot Korat girls end up in Bangkok? Should I even go up there from Bangkok, or will I be disappointed?
If you plan to go to Korat just for the soapies, then don't bother...
If you just want to pay top dollar for a 1-hr guaranteed happy ending with a model type babe that can speak english, then go to Black Caviar or Maria in BKK.

Hottest Korat Girls... if you're talking about nightlife wise, they usually end up as Freelancers or work at Karaoke Bars etc. The young, pretty and hot ones (ie. uni students) are all Entertain-only (Not Entertain-V). A lot of GFE, no happy ending in the hotel. You have to put in effort to bed them. Plus side is, you never have to pay for sex and there's 0 commercial feel. Down side is, you have to 'chase' them

All depends on what kind of entertainment you're looking for. Korat is like 1/3 price of bangkok, so 3 Big Btls of beer (600ml ones) only costs 290 baht. Bangkok its 100 - 150 baht for 1 small 300ml btl.

Karaoke bars are a lot more pocket friendly as well. You get to sit with ladies who'll entertain you even better than in BKK for a lot less. its about 200 to 500 baht per hour in Korat VS 500-2000++ baht per hour in BKK.

A few times i spent 10,000 baht a night in such a place.
Got the entire staff drunk...

Also, right as im typing this, there are currently a lot more working girls than there are customers in Korat (since Songkran)... and right now they are willing to go a lot more further with a customer than usual. simple supply/demand.

Hope this helps
Old 26-04-2023, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
lex95 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
If you just want to pay top dollar for a 1-hr guaranteed happy ending with a model type babe that can speak english, then go to Black Caviar or Maria in BKK.

Hottest Korat Girls... if you're talking about nightlife wise, they usually end up as Freelancers or work at Karaoke Bars etc. The young, pretty and hot ones (ie. uni students) are all Entertain-only (Not Entertain-V). A lot of GFE, no happy ending in the hotel. You have to put in effort to bed them. Plus side is, you never have to pay for sex and there's 0 commercial feel. Down side is, you have to 'chase' them

All depends on what kind of entertainment you're looking for. Korat is like 1/3 price of bangkok, so 3 Big Btls of beer (600ml ones) only costs 290 baht. Bangkok its 100 - 150 baht for 1 small 300ml btl.

Karaoke bars are a lot more pocket friendly as well. You get to sit with ladies who'll entertain you even better than in BKK for a lot less. its about 200 to 500 baht per hour in Korat VS 500-2000++ baht per hour in BKK.

Also, right as im typing this, there are currently a lot more working girls than there are customers in Korat (since Songkran)... and right now they are willing to go a lot more further with a customer than usual. simple supply/demand.

Hope this helps
Insane amount of help. Great alpha! Thank you for your services.
Old 26-04-2023, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 1
estiago deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Hope this helps
can you recommend me some karaoke bars, I will be going to korat soon.
Old 27-04-2023, 11:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
iamterter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Hope this helps
Will be going to korat soon, thanks for your valuable info bro!
Old 27-04-2023, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
iamterter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by lex95 View Post
Insane amount of help. Great alpha! Thank you for your services.
Very useful info. Thanks bro!!!
Old 03-05-2023, 06:26 PM
Samster

destinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by estiago View Post
can you recommend me some karaoke bars, I will be going to korat soon.
Bro, go read the 1st post, its updated with all the info you need... with pricing and all...

Biggest 2 are Lamer Karaoke and Baan Kuer Karaoke.. both have about 30+ girls on rotation. Most nights have only 5 tables of customers... Lamer is 200baht per hour for the ladies, exclude Ladies Drinks(LD) (100baht each) Usually per night you give about 10 LD more than enough. Bann Kuer is 500 baht per hour for the ladies, but no ladies drinks (not on the menu).

Private Karaoke Room for both places is about 300-500baht per hour (depending on room size). You want to naughty naughty all, better book the private room.

Don't ask me recommend girls. One man's meat is another man's poison... 5555. But pretty sure you'll find all types in both places. from SYT to MILF to everything in between. But average age is younger and quality of girls is better at Baan Kuer as at Apr2023
Old 06-05-2023, 08:40 PM
Samster

Update: Will be heading up to Korat around 1st week of June (will be there for a week) if anyone is interested to join feel free to pm
Old 12-05-2023, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Update: Will be heading up to Korat around 1st week of June (will be there for a week) if anyone is interested to join feel free to pm
Bro Destinedt,

You got PM.
Old 06-06-2023, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Bro Destinedt, You got PM.
Old 10-06-2023, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 8
secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!

hi bros, how do you get up to korat? was told 3 hour drive is ok. but do i have to rent a car to get there?

if so, any recommended places to rent a car? thanks!
Old 11-06-2023, 02:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretlurker88 View Post
hi bros, how do you get up to korat? was told 3 hour drive is ok. but do i have to rent a car to get there?

if so, any recommended places to rent a car? thanks!
If alone and on budget, take the coach to Korat. The terminal is located near Chachuchak or Mo Chit. Can easily google to find these locations. Cost of coach, depending on the seat chosen - can range between 150 to 500 baht. I usually take the 300+ baht options for more leg room and comfortable ride.

If don't want to rent car, can hire private car or negotiate with taxi driver. These costs at least 2.5k baht. There are booths at the lower level when you exit the airport immigration where you can enquire about car hire to go Korat.

Personally i prefer to rent and drive to Korat. It's a leisure 4 hour drive, and can stop at Khao Yai along the way to chill. Also, getting around Korat with a car is more convenient since clubs, restaurants and bars are scattered across different places.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1