The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 08-05-2023, 12:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L1658B - Tel: 67480883

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Fei Fei is still around. One of the ang pai there …

Xiao Xiao has already called it quit about 2 months ago.
Yeah now my RTF will be Yang Yang for this house
Old 13-05-2023, 06:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Yeah now my RTF will be Yang Yang for this house
I have yet to try her because many folks said she doesn’t DFK.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 12-07-2023, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 603 / Power: 17
hwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to all
Finally managed to taste the famous singer 鄧紫棋 lookalike, Xiao Yu.
Purposely booked from this house which has much more friendly OKT than Garrick downstair.

Same as other bros FR, this girl is really a G.E.M: beautiful face like that singer with top notch service:
DFK, Catbath all over your body, BBBJ with deep throat, AR, you name it!
All those started from closing the door, at shower, on the bed, non-stop.
Fit to my personal preference: a little meaty, fair, natural boobs with light brown nipples, and nicely maintained hairless with no smell vagina - can't resist to DATY. Something that I usually didn't do with a WL.

The only weakness against my standard is she can't do doggie & down there a little lose. Don't bother me much in overall.
Definitely she is in my RTF list!
Old 13-07-2023, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 1
Cheeseburger03 is one of the Best!Cheeseburger03 is one of the Best!Cheeseburger03 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hwahyudi69 View Post

The only weakness against my standard is she can't do doggie & down there a little lose. Don't bother me much in overall.
Definitely she is in my RTF list!
Just curious bro why she is unable to do doggie? First time hear of such thing...
Old 13-07-2023, 03:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 231 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1328 / Power: 20
Triple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheeseburger03 View Post
Just curious bro why she is unable to do doggie? First time hear of such thing...
Its funny sometimes you dont understand what they are thinking, i first time visited xiao qiao at the same building. Told me mine too long cant doggy too much. So i say ok. But when i rtf her, she just automatically asked for doggy, then i asked her i though you said mine too long. Then she just beg for it then i just ram her and she love it. So….. not sure why maybe its the mood.
Old 13-07-2023, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 603 / Power: 17
hwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to all
Usual excuse as bro @Triple_H said above.
Another WL ever told me that she needs time to get used to it, so asking me to see her again. Just an excuse perhaps..

Quote:
Old 13-07-2023, 08:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
ATCong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
First time I heard also.
I be very disappointed if no doggie cos I love this style very much.
Old 13-07-2023, 08:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
ATCong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
I first time hear also.
I love doggie and will be very disappointed if she don't provide..
Old 30-09-2023, 02:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 14
fishinthesea deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Out of scene for a long time, any replacement for xiao xiao?
Old 30-09-2023, 03:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 619 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61568 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Working girls some may dislike certain positions because it hits their g-spot and makes them feel too good until it can lead to orgasm.

They don't like to orgasm at work because it affects their energy for work and also some will feel like they prefer to orgasm with their bf and not a working customer.

Some girls build up resistance after working for a while towards these positions then they are able to tahan, told to me by a PRC and thai hooker in geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_H View Post
Its funny sometimes you dont understand what they are thinking, i first time visited xiao qiao at the same building. Told me mine too long cant doggy too much. So i say ok. But when i rtf her, she just automatically asked for doggy, then i asked her i though you said mine too long. Then she just beg for it then i just ram her and she love it. So….. not sure why maybe its the mood.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATCong View Post
First time I heard also.
I be very disappointed if no doggie cos I love this style very much.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATCong View Post
I first time hear also.
I love doggie and will be very disappointed if she don't provide..
Old 30-09-2023, 05:01 PM
Samster

Triple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakult View Post
Working girls some may dislike certain positions because it hits their g-spot and makes them feel too good until it can lead to orgasm.

They don't like to orgasm at work because it affects their energy for work and also some will feel like they prefer to orgasm with their bf and not a working customer.

Some girls build up resistance after working for a while towards these positions then they are able to tahan, told to me by a PRC and thai hooker in geylang
Maybe is chemistry, my thai regular told me she wants to cum if she wants and she always let me fark her for long period of time. As long as its not too uncomfortable she is ok. Sometimes she is tired that day and asked me to stop, i will just stop. But sometimes they cant control too so.. yeah its really exhausting.
Wont force them and i just look for suitable ones for long bonks
Old 03-10-2023, 12:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 1
Cheeseburger03 is one of the Best!Cheeseburger03 is one of the Best!Cheeseburger03 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Maybe is chemistry, my thai regular told me she wants to cum if she wants and she always let me fark her for long period of time. As long as its not too uncomfortable she is ok. Sometimes she is tired that day and asked me to stop, i will just stop. But sometimes they cant control too so.. yeah its really exhausting.
Wont force them and i just look for suitable ones for long bonks
What do you mean by she wants to cum if she wants to?
Old 03-10-2023, 07:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
What do you mean by she wants to cum if she wants to?
Haha, thats why you cant understand them sometimes. Thats what she said, still became too tired in the end and left after like 6 months.
Old 03-10-2023, 02:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 619 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61568 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Haha, thats why you cant understand them sometimes. Thats what she said, still became too tired in the end and left after like 6 months.
Sounds like a certain g16 lol
Old 03-10-2023, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakult View Post
Sounds like a certain g16 lol
Yeah...this line not for her, lol . Good that she go back also la
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1