The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 28-04-2023, 04:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 337 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2114 / Power: 15
victorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 'Yi Tiao Long' at Geylang

Report on girl 6. Previously tried girl 2 but felt a bit old so want to try younger one. Girl 6 looks younger in the line up. Boss allowed to call girls out for me to see as I don’t trust the monitor.

Waterbed: not as good as girl 2, a lot of slurping but I feel not enough of sliding around or using boobs to rub. Also never use pussy to grind or use pussy bush as scrub. All of which girl 2 will do. When soaping and washing she mainly paid attention to back and legs and not much washing of butt crack so I thought jialat, sure don’t have AR. So I was surprised when she asked to me to be on all 4s! She use a bit of soap to dab my asshole and water to rinse off. From experience this way of washing sure not clean one and to think I also took a shit that morning. She straight went to lick my asshole and I was thinking she sure will be tasting my shit and sure will have shit smell. So if you guys got this fetish then can go and try. For the rest of the session I never try to kiss her for obvious reasons.

After waterbed we moved to the bed area where she gave me another round of cat bath and AR. So far service was quite ordinary. She never skip any parts and hard working, I just didn’t feel especially aroused.

During the Fj she was accommodating and I managed to try missionary, doggy, spooning and side spooning. Her pussy a bit short so I couldn’t bury the full length of my cock in, am about 6”.

After release we just lie there for a while and chit chat. I. The way out I managed to see girl 8 too. So far this house don’t seem to have pretty girls. All of them look either ordinary or I would even go to say below average.
Old 18-05-2023, 11:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1457 / Power: 19
pippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud of

Finally went to this house again after so long.. ask okt to bring out the girls and have 3.. chose gal 12 who looks like a syt. Petite size from Fujian. Told me she's 23 yo and 2nd day today only.

Paid 200 and tot will be good like last time. Water bed just b2b rub rub.. wash off then use hand to wash my a hole and rub rub again. Thought will have suckung fish but no.. just b2b rub. Then wash off and turn around. Nothing much. Rub rub den wash off. Only 20min going to bed.

Tot maybe she tot is 30min.. but on bed slowly lick. But not as good as Last time. Just normal lick and sick. AR also nothing much.. ask me on four and thought will be good. But just lick a while.. not commando. Den turn around.

Tried to dig her pussy but kanna rej. Said dun like dig. Just touch. Ask her for 69 but she just let me touch only. She's not very experienced.. after bbbj for sometime then took our cd to open. Took some time to open and by the time took our cd, my bro already soft. Have to bbbj again. Very noob. Can't even win those Thai or Vietnam gal who already placed the cd out and bbbj till u dunno they put on cd for you to f u..

Fj normal.. cg for some time then she ask me to f her. Tried to kiss her but rej. Missionary then spoon then doggy to finish her.. den she went shower leaving my dick in the cd with my sperm.

Told me she will shower first then I shower myself.

Just lie down and thought I should have wait for the gals at L20H40. Went there only G1 and the tall gal. So didn't order. Okt there very welcome me and ask me go next house see while my car parked in their house.

Anyway luckily she remembered to take out cd for me and later shower for me.

Overall not worth 200 bucks.. can get 4P in L20H40 with better service even though half the time but get things done with alot of activities going on. Still left 20 bucks to have a good meal.. a little disappointed as before covid 150 bucks the water bed is bigger and during water play is like those in Japan.. make you shiok shiok.. now is like rub rub n f f den go.. sigh.. luckily never get additional gal. She said g20 her fren when I ask for tarma. Next time should just take 100 bucks 30min to test engine first before signing up for 200bucks.

Uncensored JAV to share - https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=693140

JAV Bondage video to share -

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=692957
Old 07-06-2023, 05:37 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
clorets369 is Cool - loads of Potential

Hello bro. This ytl is Lorong what ar?
Old 07-06-2023, 07:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 1
RatedX is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRatedX is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRatedX is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by clorets369 View Post
Hello bro. This ytl is Lorong what ar?
Westerhout rd
Old 08-06-2023, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 396 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1320 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

In GL, YTL is the ideal house for soapy bath because
only this house provide disposable plastic sheet.
without it, hygiene is a serious concern
Old 08-06-2023, 06:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1595 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: 'Yi Tiao Long' at Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by naan1974 View Post
100% agreed... same as ex 0819

miss Ding Ding so much
Old 10-06-2023, 12:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
BerryAirlearn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by naan1974 View Post
before pandemic, i laid down and had one of these soap baths at this house. the next day developed red rashes all over my back

never again visit back this place.
Old 07-07-2023, 02:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
ATCong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried gal no. 8 at this YTL house WH12.
Name is Rong Rong.
She look a bit like Kelly Chan 陈慧琳.
Petite in size, A cup, long black hair. From Hubei.
GfE : Yes. Very friendly and always smiling.
Service is very good, includes AR 毒龙 on the waterbed.
Damage $200/1/1.

Also saw on TV screen the pic of gal 5 and she looks a bit like Karen Mok 莫文蔚.
Old 07-07-2023, 03:41 PM
Samster

victorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATCong View Post
Tried gal no. 8 at this YTL house WH12.
Name is Rong Rong.
She look a bit like Kelly Chan 陈慧琳.
Petite in size, A cup, long black hair. From Hubei.
GfE : Yes. Very friendly and always smiling.
Service is very good, includes AR 毒龙 on the waterbed.
Damage $200/1/1.

Also saw on TV screen the pic of gal 5 and she looks a bit like Karen Mok 莫文蔚.
Tried girl 5. So far she was the most open among the girls to getting her pussy and asshole licked. What I usually do is ask for 69 then I hug her butt tight so that she can’t escape. The use my tongue to tongue fuck her pussy and bite her clit. After a while then shift to tongue fuck her asshole. If I bth then will cim but usually I try to hold it so that can still fuck her.
Old 07-07-2023, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BerryAirlearn View Post
before pandemic, i laid down and had one of these soap baths at this house. the next day developed red rashes all over my back

never again visit back this place.
I think I’ve visited this house for at least 10 years and probably had at least a 100 soapy baths and never once I had this happen to me. Could be you are allergic to the soap.
Old 07-07-2023, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2279 / Power: 8
G2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond repute
I've had a mixed of reactions before. As I go regular check ups, doc have provided the possible causes:
- bath towels, bedsheets: either not fully cleaned or detergent remnants
- soapy bath inflatables: the grooves could either have mold or chemical remnants
- condom: I've developed little red dots on my cock head. No pain, no puss, no itch nor irritation. Confirm allergy to some condom brands as they have different active chemicals for spermicides.

Quote:
Originally Posted by victorlee10 View Post
I think I’ve visited this house for at least 10 years and probably had at least a 100 soapy baths and never once I had this happen to me. Could be you are allergic to the soap.
Old 07-07-2023, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2279 / Power: 8
G2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond repute
Oooooo nice details.

Totally understand the feeling of giving and receiving. The ying and Yang of 69 pleasures 😊

Quote:
Tried girl 5. So far she was the most open among the girls to getting her pussy and asshole licked. What I usually do is ask for 69 then I hug her butt tight so that she can’t escape. The use my tongue to tongue fuck her pussy and bite her clit. After a while then shift to tongue fuck her asshole. If I bth then will cim but usually I try to hold it so that can still fuck her.
Old 07-07-2023, 06:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
I also no issues at all for for long.
I guess some bros just have sensitive skin...
Old 07-07-2023, 06:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Wow sounds good.
What's her name (for gal 5) ?
Old 10-07-2023, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 18
Elfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud of

Quote:
G8 also can do 69. but I didnt try to lick her ass.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1