The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 27-05-2023, 07:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 19
fucky deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfucky deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
2033 Xiao Ping Guo

SMALL APPLE HAS ROTTEN

Subject : Xiao Ping Guo

Looks: Pretty makeup yes but small lips with heavy makeup
Body: Slim with big boobs but not natural C cup
Attitude: Rotten because not like what other Fr rant about her services
BBBJ: Good in shower but lack the effort to deep throat
DFK: No Deep Frenching Kiss for $200 an hr !
Boobs: Size C but cannot suck on nipples. Must ask permission to suck
Cunt: Natural small tuff . Averagely firm but not tight

Saw her istting in nice sexy back outfit and paid OKT $200
Went in for a quick undress and hug her from behind . Told me she does not do DFK. I respected that but being 200, it is not worth your cent

Shower play was average as i have seen better pre covid.
Quick 1 min BBBJ kneeling down

Bed action: Lie down and she kiss nipples and gradually down to my Dickie. No ball sucking No AR. And deep in thought which does not strike conversation. No GFE feel. No hug , And use arm to push you away to kiss neck, and her ears or even cheeks as she display kissing paranoid.
I respect her choices and decided to request cow girl. She freaked me citing she do not like sitting on top and propose missionary. When i got on top, i just cannot continue by looking at her non friendly thin lipped unsmiley face.
Looks like i owe her 2 mountains of debts when i stared at her non bouncy fake boobs. So I insisted of the rear entry to avoid seeing her expression of "I hate this job" look. She was hesitant citing my dick may hurt her but I persisted saying it wont take long
In revenge mode, I rammed her hard in quick deep strokes and she asked me not so hard and to be gentle on her. I did not do to an extent that portrays macho sadism or even the bed did not creaks to brute forces.
Then she uttered that i took longer than i assured her.
Nevertheless, I ahve to insert her in missionary and try to avoid looking at her, close my eyes and imagine I am having sex with 1820 Xiao Xue.
I blew my load into her and i was very happy. Not because i blew my load but it was unloaded fast to end this terrible attitude and episode.

After noticing my disgust with her, she try to have small talk hoping to earn my tips , but i held back and felt she does not deserve . During the conversation, whenever she asked a question, she is insincere to even listen.
Ask for the sake of tips but lack sincerity or at least fake sincerity to pacify me . But her face give away as she does not listen when i reply

Conclusion: If you want sex without DFK and lack chemistry - it is worth giving her a miss. If all the girls in geylang works like her, I will migrate.
In good faith, I hope she will learn to be better or stay sombre from lack of earnings.

Disclaimer: Based on personal experience and does not represent or override other's opinions

Last edited by fucky; 27-05-2023 at 08:03 AM.
Old 27-05-2023, 10:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold
Re: 2033 Xiao Ping Guo

Quote:
Originally Posted by fucky View Post

Nevertheless, I ahve to insert her in missionary and try to avoid looking at her, close my eyes and imagine I am having sex with 1820 Xiao Xue.
I blew my load into her and i was very happy. Not because i blew my load but it was unloaded fast to end this terrible attitude and episode.

Conclusion: If you want sex without DFK and lack chemistry - it is worth giving her a miss. If all the girls in geylang works like her, I will migrate.
In good faith, I hope she will learn to be better or stay sombre from lack of earnings.

Disclaimer: Based on personal experience and does not represent or override other's opinions
I saw her during she code red, found her quite pretty, then decide to pick her the week after. So I visited her once. But that's it. I took 90 min with her and it took forever to end. I was thinking whether I should just leave and get another girl. You can do a lot more with other girls even without the DFK. I also had to imagine myself with another girl lol, end up leaving deprived and went for another round later that day at another house. Some very good girls like XiaoXue, time flies even when taking 2hrs+ sessions.

Not gonna pick her anymore. If I visit this house, I'll pick Mei Mei. I visited her a few times, her gfe and attitude is way better than many girls in GL. Time also don't seem to be enough with her good company.
Old 08-06-2023, 01:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
Ghrow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: New 2033 (Previously L28H31A)

Tried a xiao la jiao in this house today, 30 min $100.

Looks: 8/10 - make up a bit thick but generally I think quite pretty.
Boobs: 10/10 - seems like a natural big C / small D cup. Nice pink nipples, allows zhut zhut.
Body: 8/10 - quite slim, combined with the big headlights was quite nice. However, ass is a bit lacking (for me). Overall I think still quite ok.
Service: 8/10 - as I only took the 30 min to try, service was quite basic, shower -> catbath short while -> bbbj -> FJ. BBBJ was meh, spits out in trashcan every few mins. FJ was ok, quite responsive but moans quite fake. However, accommodating in terms of positions etc. Was trying to convince me of getting the $200 1 hr package as she said got more time to do more services.
RTF: Yeah probably would, depending on Vit M. Some of the other girls in this house also looks quite ok so might try others first.

1 of my first bonks in Geylang, pleasantly surprised!
Old 08-06-2023, 03:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 408 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1530 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Quote:
SMALL APPLE HAS ROTTEN

She was hesitant citing my dick may hurt her but I persisted saying it wont take long
In revenge mode, I rammed her hard in quick deep strokes and she asked me not so hard and to be gentle on her. I did not do to an extent that portrays macho sadism or even the bed did not creaks to brute forces.

After noticing my disgust with her, she try to have small talk hoping to earn my tips , but i held back and felt she does not deserve . During the conversation, whenever she asked a question, she is insincere to even listen.
Ask for the sake of tips but lack sincerity or at least fake sincerity to pacify me . But her face give away as she does not listen when i reply
[/COLOR]
Thanks for the honest FR. This sounds so similar to my experience when I tried out a new cat150 girl just 2 days ago! (from another house)

In fact even the excuses which she gave was similar- when I requested to change position from missionary to doggie, she gave lame excuses to reject by saying mine was too big will cause her to bleed & hurt her

Before we even started she applied loads of KY, and keep saying yours is sooo big, will hurt me, I cannot endure

No DFK, no gfe too. This kind really waste $200 and I went for second round with my regular girl to end my night happily
Old 08-06-2023, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 194 / Power: 15
yesno is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryesno is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Been a very long while since I tried atb because 200 just seems way too much when we can get quick fix across the streets for 60

However I chanced across this thread that there’s a 100 option plus there were many girls here when I came a few weeks ago

Saw a few bros here said yiyi is cute so I came asking for her, easily the correct choice because I would have chosen her too even if she wasn’t recommended

Summary, a milf that looks syt and belong to the minority tribe. Boobs are very soft b or c that even non- boobs lover like me can’t keep my hands off it. Good cat bath both in shower and on bed.

Imo this level of service for 100 is definitely better than 60 Thai/Viet. If there’s a shortcoming , she did look older in the room and there’s some belly there, but nothing too much that turned me off. Will rtf

Also shoutout to the boss here. Really treat you very nice with drink, even though I only took 100 30 min services.
Old 10-06-2023, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
BerryAirlearn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
SMALL APPLE HAS ROTTEN

Saw her istting in nice sexy back outfit and paid OKT $200
Went in for a quick undress and hug her from behind . Told me she does not do DFK. I respected that but being 200, it is not worth your cent

Shower play was average as i have seen better pre covid.
Quick 1 min BBBJ kneeling down

Bed action: Lie down and she kiss nipples and gradually down to my Dickie. No ball sucking No AR. And deep in thought which does not strike conversation. No GFE feel. No hug , And use arm to push you away to kiss neck, and her ears or even cheeks as she display kissing paranoid.
I respect her choices and decided to request cow girl. She freaked me citing she do not like sitting on top and propose missionary. When i got on top, i just cannot continue by looking at her non friendly thin lipped unsmiley face.
Looks like i owe her 2 mountains of debts when i stared at her non bouncy fake boobs. So I insisted of the rear entry to avoid seeing her expression of "I hate this job" look. She was hesitant citing my dick may hurt her but I persisted saying it wont take long

had a bad experience with this xiao ping guo aka xiao la jiao also.

dead fish and cannot wait to get out of the room. when asked her what's her name, she said xiao la jiao, but this house doesnt have a xiao la jiao. Later found out she is xiao ping guo.

fake breast, but quite well done. other than that, not other plus points.
Old 12-06-2023, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 2
dysentry deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

scared to try this house after seeing the decline of xiao ping guo

middle-aged liao hard to cum if bad attitude

any commando in this house?
Old 12-06-2023, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 521 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4801 / Power: 24
5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dysentry View Post
scared to try this house after seeing the decline of xiao ping guo

middle-aged liao hard to cum if bad attitude

Wei Wei may be the one you looking for, she may have the ice queen look but once in room she quite playful. Bei Bei, Mei Mei more to GFE service type with good attitude.
Old 12-06-2023, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
pistotdog deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Old 13-06-2023, 10:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 231 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1328 / Power: 20
Triple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud of

this house i only tried Ke Le and last week went to visit her again for the second time.

looks :8/10 , one of the prettiest i have seen. SYT with nurse outfit

body: 8/10 , between slim and chubby, more towards slim now as she told me she lost some weight compared to the last time i visit her, C cup enhanced i think

Attitude: 9/10 , always friendly , always accommodating, allow DFK , suck on nipples etc, never ask her to lick her pussy cos not my thing. i always ask her before trying new things and she is ok. GFE maxed end up extend another 30mins

Bath: 8/10 she uses hot water on her mouth then and proceed to bbbj, quite shoik nv got this from her on my first visit. i think if you regular might unlock more stuff.

FJ:8/10 , gets tired easily when she rides you but this time she tried harder after i told her i lazy to move. OK to all positions.

i havn't try other girls yet but i think she is like the best in terms of service. what i like about this house is that the OKT is super friendly, have to wait for Ke Le for 45 mins as she is servicing the first customer of the day, Yes i was there when its not open yet and went in the moment its
opened, someone already waited for her. Heard from her he was a regular. the boss also nv push me to get other girls allow me to wait and free drinks while waiting on the comfortable sofa
Old 19-06-2023, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
AhBoi2023 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Post delete

Last edited by AhBoi2023; 06-07-2023 at 04:35 PM. Reason: Post delete
Old 20-06-2023, 09:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1595 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: New 2033 (Previously L28H31A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AhBoi2023 View Post
呀龙Lorong 20, House 33,
新来的小美女名字叫*小小* 娇小可爱服务好!!
better delete her photo

dun get her into trouble
Old 20-06-2023, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2505 / Power: 23
sting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond repute

Later dio ban, can't see her pengyou circle.
unforgettable: AB/Blue Ice/Toto (GL150 Msian), Joyce, Vivi (Haru), Crystal (Soapy), Gucci (sgcityangel), Anqier (x2831A), Yoyo (x1606), Yoyo (x1612), Ella (sammybabes), Ava Naomi, Kyrielle, Alicia, Tao Zi, Cheryl (squirter), Candy, TT (squirter), EVA (Bella), K (20A), Amy (466)

current bonks:
Old 20-06-2023, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 194 / Power: 15
yesno is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryesno is a Helpful and Caring Samster

How petite is she? 150+?
Old 26-06-2023, 11:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 408 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1530 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_H View Post
this house i only tried Ke Le and last week went to visit her again for the second time.

looks :8/10 , one of the prettiest i have seen. SYT with nurse outfit

body: 8/10 , between slim and chubby, more towards slim now as she told me she lost some weight compared to the last time i visit her, C cup enhanced i think

Attitude: 9/10 , always friendly , always accommodating, allow DFK , suck on nipples etc, never ask her to lick her pussy cos not my thing. i always ask her before trying new things and she is ok. GFE maxed end up extend another 30mins
Sounds promising bro. can share what's her height roughly? I prefer slightly taller girl
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1